Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?  

140 members have voted

1. 1. Brisbane Entertainment Centre, Are you going?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

Muse are finally coming back to Australia, would've preferred the Riversatge, but a gig's a gig i guess!:D Do you think they will announce an extra show when this one sells out? I hope so, standing one night and seats the other.;)

So...who's going?

Saying they are going to Aussie, does anyone know where the band are right now? I mean what country are they in? If they're not in Aussie now, will they be able to get there? - There's heavy snow in most parts of England, and flights are being delayed and cancelled! I suppose thats where they are? :(

I'm looking at the Brisbane International Airport Arrivals/Departures times...I didn't know who they'd be flying with so just looked at all airlines flying in from Singa...

Anyway I'm heading to bed too, catch you all sometime tomorrow :D

Pretty sure theyve always flown qantas in.

And they'll be coming in from europe, since there last gig in the US was in october. No point in hanging around, they'll be at home.

Saying they are going to Aussie, does anyone know where the band are right now? I mean what country are they in? If they're not in Aussie now, will they be able to get there? - There's heavy snow in most parts of England, and flights are being delayed and cancelled! I suppose thats where they are? :(

Highly doubt they wouldn't make it. Just because they can't fly out of England, doesn't mean that can't get another international flight from anywhere else in Europe. So I think they will have no trouble getting here.

Hi Brisbane Gigs Musers!

Getting excited? :D :D :D

Please check out this thread:

http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=76837

A bunch of us "oldies" will be bring Alice's Travelling Flag to the Brisbane gigs - so please look out for it so you can have your photo taken with it and sign it.

See you at the gigs! :D

That is really, really cool, and I will definately be on the lookout for it!! :D

Wouldn't expect any flights from UK coming in tomorrow, the news just said most flights have been grounded for the next 24hrs or so because of the epic snow...

Saturday is looking more likely.

Well that sucks a bit...

Shit....

My sentiments exactly...I really wanted to meet them but there's no way I can make it to the airport from the coast by 6:50 tomorrow or Saturday :(

I'm not so much worried about meeting them now, I'm more worried about them getting here in time!!!

I'm pretty sure they could fly out from anywhere else in Europe. I mean they could just drive to another international airport if the snow doesn't clear.

Anyway, last time I recalled Matt and Dom were is the USA anyway. o.O

I'm pretty sure they could fly out from anywhere else in Europe. I mean they could just drive to another international airport if the snow doesn't clear.

Anyway, last time I recalled Matt and Dom were is the USA anyway. o.O

I'm slightly less worried now.... I don't know, I'm just trying to prepare for the worst...

I'm slightly less worried now.... I don't know, I'm just trying to prepare for the worst...

I find if when your worried you think illogically, so I try to avoid it. :LOL:

Anyway, they could detour the flight, and fly to the USA (or anywhere else to avoid the snow) before flying directly to Australia.

No problem.

And only 3 DAYS!!! :D Trying to avoid watching/listening to anything Muse (well as least of it as I can) so I don't get overexcited. Making it very hard to get to sleep.

:D :D

My Muse ban has been such a failure, it's a little embarassing. Last night I watched the Abso dvd, then went YouTube hunting. A couple of days ago I read my NME special again, and then put my 'B-Sides and Rarities' CD (or B-Sides and Revolutions, as I like to call it), back on rotation in my car.

I started it too early, and I've failed about a week in advance. But its okay, because all its done is get me really, really psyched!!!! :D

:D :D

My Muse ban has been such a failure, it's a little embarassing. Last night I watched the Abso dvd, then went YouTube hunting. A couple of days ago I read my NME special again, and then put my 'B-Sides and Rarities' CD (or B-Sides and Revolutions, as I like to call it), back on rotation in my car.

I started it too early, and I've failed about a week in advance. But its okay, because all its done is get me really, really psyched!!!! :D

I only just started my Muse ban now. :LOL: The last week I haven't been able to sleep properly (on to of insomnia) because I'm to excited - watching live videos is the worst for it. Currently listening to the String Quartet versions of Muses songs, so I can't get excited. :p

Also, I'm trying to stop myself from reading my Kerrang! magazine (the one from August, which I only got yesterday thanks to my local newsagent being like 2 months behind). Also ordered my NME special for Christmas. :)

And because of the Trafalgar sing-along videos yesterday, I am looking as forward to that as I am the concert. :LOL:

I only just started my Muse ban now. :LOL: The last week I haven't been able to sleep properly (on to of insomnia) because I'm to excited - watching live videos is the worst for it. Currently listening to the String Quartet versions of Muses songs, so I can't get excited. :p

Also, I'm trying to stop myself from reading my Kerrang! magazine (the one from August, which I only got yesterday thanks to my local newsagent being like 2 months behind). Also ordered my NME special for Christmas. :)

And because of the Trafalgar sing-along videos yesterday, I am looking as forward to that as I am the concert. :LOL:

Hahaha Muse ban's are a bad idea, I resent myself for making me do it :p

And those Trafalgar Square videos are so awesome!!!! Although I don't think ours could possibly be that amazing :LOL:

Hahaha Muse ban's are a bad idea, I resent myself for making me do it :p

And those Trafalgar Square videos are so awesome!!!! Although I don't think ours could possibly be that amazing :LOL:

Very bad idea. ;) Half-Bans are good though...though I think I need to ban myself from MotP, if it was a CD it would be worn out pretty badly. :LOL:

Might not be as amazing, but it will be pretty epic for us. As long as we get a lot of people to participate.

Finally got confirmation from my last two friends, they probably won't rock up till 4pm though. As long as they arrive before we go into the Foyer, because I have their tickets. :$

Very bad idea. ;) Half-Bans are good though...though I think I need to ban myself from MotP, if it was a CD it would be worn out pretty badly. :LOL:

Might not be as amazing, but it will be pretty epic for us. As long as we get a lot of people to participate.

Finally got confirmation from my last two friends, they probably won't rock up till 4pm though. As long as they arrive before we go into the Foyer, because I have their tickets. :$

That'll be the battle, getting everyone else to join in! I am so fucking excited now, goddamit!! :p

I refuse to place myself under a Muse ban...especially on the commute to Brisbane :LOL:

Haha good option, I've changed from starving myself, to gettting as psyched as I possibly can, and reaching a climax of psycheness over those two days.

Archived