Muse were at the Milton Keynes Bowl on Saturday Rehearsing!!

Flashbacks Intertwined

I live in milton keynes and from my friend, i have been told that muse were at the mk bowl rehearsing their light shizz preparing for paris! they didnt let anyone in, but apparently there were like 10 people at the gates and they could hear them really well!

well, they sure kept that quiet, it wasn't publicised at all

cannot believe they were sooo close to me and i had no idea :'( gutted

I live in milton keynes and from my friend, i have been told that muse were at the mk bowl rehearsing their light shizz preparing for paris! they didnt let anyone in, but apparently there were like 10 people at the gates and they could hear them really well!

well, they sure kept that quiet, it wasn't publicised at all

cannot believe they were sooo close to me and i had no idea :'( gutted

We know. See the Resistance tour discussion thread. A couple of Musers sneaked in and tweeted the whole thing.

See the 'Stadium Tour - First Photo' thread, loads of discussion there about the weekend's shenanigans.

We live a mile up the road from the Bowl and only twigged what was happening about 9.30ish, contented ourselves with sitting in the garden listening to the rest of it. Sunday night they fired up again about 8.30 so we went down there and for most of it there were about 50 of us there!

Pics on the other thread as well :D

Archived