please help!

rockelsker

i ordered a exogenesis t-shirt, a bird gym bag and a haarp cd from the online shop here on muse.mu, but its been almost six weeks now an i haven't got it yet. :erm:

i ordered it a week before the incident with the volcano cloud on Iceland so i have kind of hoped that i would get it when planes started flying again, but i'm starting to lose hope. :(

posting this is my last desperate attempt to try and get some help, i have written to shopsupport@muse.mu five times now but they doesn't write back...

if you have some ideas of how to get what i payed for i would be really happy because i don't know what to do... :supersad:

i ordered a exogenesis t-shirt, a bird gym bag and a haarp cd from the online shop here on muse.mu, but its been almost six weeks now an i haven't got it yet. :erm:

i ordered it a week before the incident with the volcano cloud on Iceland so i have kind of hoped that i would get it when planes started flying again, but i'm starting to lose hope. :(

posting this is my last desperate attempt to try and get some help, i have written to shopsupport@muse.mu five times now but they doesn't write back...

if you have some ideas of how to get what i payed for i would be really happy because i don't know what to do... :supersad:

Where are you from? I'm on the west side of the US and the last time I ordered something it almost took two months to get it. Even with the planes being back in the air, the delay will still be felt for awhile, so just give it some time. If the site also lists a number, maybe you should try that instead.

This also should probably be in the muse.mu support forum :)

Edit: I also found an email from an order I made in March. My order was barely dispatched the 5th of May, so your order might not even have been dispatched yet. Just give it some more time.

Archived