I can't believe they played Cave the other night. I appreciate that they're playing songs from Showbiz, but why couldn't they have done something more people would have prefered, like Uno, or Muscle Museum? :(

Not me... I love Cave, as pretty much every song in Showbiz!

I would really like to listen to Showbiz live though or Uno or Sunburn (piano), about MM is a great song but i rather listen to Cave anyway;)

In a gig they should leave in Stockholm Syndrome, New Born and Time is Running Out.

Take out Starlight, Undisclosed Desires and Resistance (+ Feeling Good and Guiding light)

and put in Showbiz, Dead Star + Space Dementia (+ CE, bliss and the small Print)

In a gig they should leave in Stockholm Syndrome, New Born and Time is Running Out.

Take out Starlight, Undisclosed Desires and Resistance (+ Feeling Good and Guiding light)

and put in Showbiz, Dead Star + Space Dementia (+ CE, bliss and the small Print)

Id be quite pissed off if they dropped Starlight.

I could live with Resistance/UD being dropped next tour. But chances are UD is staying.

and funny enough, I see Dead Star and Space Dementia returning soon...

So hope they play Showbiz.

Buuuuuuuuuuuut I have a feeling Matt can't pull off the super high ending any more :(

Its only a G sharp.

Plug In Baby goes up to an F sharp which is only one tone lower.

I'm sure he can get it if he pushes it.

Knights Of Cydonia has been played at every gig since Muse started promoting BH&R just before its release. There is no way that they won't play it. And Wembley is two of the biggest Muse shows to date, if not, the biggest.

I can't see it opening, because it did in 2007, and I honestly feel they're going to try and make it different to 07, not just HAARP 2 - The Resistance style.

However, that hasn't really been the case with the other stadiums that were also visited in 2007. It's all been fairly generic and static.

On the other hand (:p), Muse played a few numbers at Wembley in 2007 that weren't played at any other show, so who knows?

Unfortunatly, Knights Of Cydonia has closed every gig since Teignmouth, so it's unlikely it's going to shift before the end of the summer shows.

Maybe for the Autumn U.S. shows?

Well that's a different story...

Knights Of Cydonia has been played at every gig since Muse started promoting BH&R just before its release. There is no way that they won't play it. And Wembley is two of the biggest Muse shows to date, if not, the biggest.

I can't see it opening, because it did in 2007, and I honestly feel they're going to try and make it different to 07, not just HAARP 2 - The Resistance style.

However, that hasn't really been the case with the other stadiums that were also visited in 2007. It's all been fairly generic and static.

On the other hand (:p), Muse played a few numbers at Wembley in 2007 that weren't played at any other show, so who knows?

Unfortunatly, Knights Of Cydonia has closed every gig since Teignmouth, so it's unlikely it's going to shift before the end of the summer shows.

Maybe for the Autumn U.S. shows?

Well that's a different story...

I have to say I don't think that muse will ever use another closer again. and it upsets me to think about that. :(

I have to say I don't think that muse will ever use another closer again. and it upsets me to think about that. :(

Never say never.

I'd wait until the end of the Aussie tour to say that.

However, I can't imagine it sounding at all good midset, or even closing the main set :(

Although, that's because the only time it's closed the main set was when they played BH&R in full *shudders at the very thought*

Although I'd much rather try it mid set and close with something off of The Resistance. MK Ultra or Unnatural Selection could be given a whirl with some epic riffing at the end.

I want Knights at the end of the main set and Stockholm Syndrome closing in a earls court/ glastongury '04 style.

honestly, I don't see the big deal with SS at glasto, apart from the destruction and stuff. there have been far better versions of it since.

honestly, I don't see the big deal with SS at glasto, apart from the destruction and stuff. there have been far better versions of it since.

but it is still far better at closing than Knights of Cydonia, it has a scream!!