Muse to play Positivus Festival, Latvia!

KirkBot

e6347e84-9bab-432b-b62e-4e29a5e817a5.jpgMuse will be returning to Latvia this summer! The band will headline the Positivus Festival in Salacgriva on Saturday 17th July.

Tickets are on-sale now from here. For more information, check out their website on the link below.

Source: http://muse.mu/news/article/648/muse-to-play-positivus-festival-latvia/

Unfortunately the tickets are available only for those who have the Latvian bank accounts. Visa& MasterCard- not accepted by the BilesuServiss (holding monopoly for Muse-Positivus tickets). Check it out yourself!!!

Unfortunately the tickets are available only for those who have the Latvian bank accounts. Visa& MasterCard- not accepted by the BilesuServiss (holding monopoly for Muse-Positivus tickets). Check it out yourself!!!

:erm: I sent an e-mail to Positivus,hopefully I'll get the answer.Like wtf,people want to order tickets from the other countries and it's impossible. :shifty:

:erm: I sent an e-mail to Positivus,hopefully I'll get the answer.Like wtf,people want to order tickets from the other countries and it's impossible. :shifty:

Great :happy: let us know what they say then, I would like to go but obviously can't if I need to have a Latvian bank account :supersad:

Great :happy: let us know what they say then, I would like to go but obviously can't if I need to have a Latvian bank account :supersad:

No prob. :happy: Sent an e-mail to BilesuServiss as well and then I thought maybe that wasn't a good idea to sent an e-mail to Positivus cause basically festival has nothing to do with the tickets,like ordering them and stuff. :chuckle: Anyway,I'll let you know if I'll get a reply. :)

Guys,I received the reply from Positivus.

So,my letter has been sent to Bilešu Serviss e-mail (I've done it as well),and the guy said that there's something wrong with the payment system indeed and if Biļešu Serviss won't help me then Positivus will offer to buy tickets from them or the tickets for UK and other country resisdents will be available from Seetickets.

Hopefully Biļešu Serviss will solve this problem,still waitng for the response.

Guys,I received the reply from Positivus.

So,my letter has been sent to Bilešu Serviss e-mail (I've done it as well),and the guy said that there's something wrong with the payment system indeed and if Biļešu Serviss won't help me then Positivus will offer to buy tickets from them or the tickets for UK and other country resisdents will be available from Seetickets.

Hopefully Biļešu Serviss will solve this problem,still waitng for the response.

Hmmm..... Seetickets :shifty: I bet they won't send tickets anywhere other than to UK.

The response from Biļešu Serviss.

Biļešu Serviss offers tickets purchased from online store http://www.bilesuserviss.lv and make a payment for tickets and with the following credic cards- VISA, VISA Electron, Maestro, American Express - and the Internet - "Swedbank", "Nordea", "Latvian Krājbanka", " Seb Banka.

Ticket Payment on i-shop with the credit card is going to be suspended for 10 days before the event date, ticket payment of Swedbank, Nordea, the Latviijas Krājbanka"," Seb Bank" Internetbank is going to stop 7 days before the event date. Payment for the i-tickets (pdf format - print yourself) is possible using Swedbank, Nordea, Latvijas Krājbanka "," Seb Bank internetbank. I-ticket (pdf format - to print the same), i-store sales are going to be suspended 2 hours before the event start time.

To purchase tickets from online store, and make a payment with the credit card, choose one of these ticket receipt types:

Price for the ticket delivery(the uk and the rest of world)is LS 52.00

Well,yeah,that's what they said.

• 1 month later...

Archived