I'm hoping the weather holds for us all, those waiting in line and those driving up . Anybody in line yet? It's after 8 AM and I wonder about parking etc... Ready to go but too early yet since I have seats and a parking pass. If I'm rambling , I'm sorry , I'm so ready for this show!!:D:D

Here's hoping you guys can get a good set tonight. :) I'm still on my post-Muse hangover in NC, but I'm excited for you guys! I know there are plenty of Raleigh-goers up there in Cville too. It's the last arena show in the US, I wouldn't rule out something special tonight.

Have an awesome time people! :awesome:

Sigh. I'm never going to get any work done today, I can tell. I'm only a 5 min drive from JPJ but I don't relish standing outside in the rain. And it's definitely coming. We've got 70% chance today and being slightly west of JPJ on 250, we'll get it here first.

One of my gfs has just come down with the stomach flu and may not make it tonight so I might have a spare GA if anyone needs one.

Meanwhile, can someone confirm if GA is on the backside of JPJ near the parking lots and box office. I reckon it is, but just wanna hear it from someone who's already there.

Fingers crossed or an awesome set tonight - I even bought a new camera!

Sigh. I'm never going to get any work done today, I can tell. I'm only a 5 min drive from JPJ but I don't relish standing outside in the rain. And it's definitely coming. We've got 70% chance today and being slightly west of JPJ on 250, we'll get it here first.

One of my gfs has just come down with the stomach flu and may not make it tonight so I might have a spare GA if anyone needs one.

Meanwhile, can someone confirm if GA is on the backside of JPJ near the parking lots and box office. I reckon it is, but just wanna hear it from someone who's already there.

Fingers crossed or an awesome set tonight - I even bought a new camera!

Yeah its in the back, apparently its the only entrance. There are only like 30 people here lol.

Yeah its in the back, apparently its the only entrance. There are only like 30 people here lol.

I'm surprised there's even 30 to be honest. Most of the students don't even get up this early :)

Hope you guys bought some rain gear. If it gets real bad, let me know. I'll drive down and bring some umbrellas.

What are you guys doing down in the line? How are you staying busy?

I've already vacuumed my whole house today and am about to mop the kitchen floor. I just can't sit still and with my best gf likely to miss the show, I'm freaking out that I'll be by myself. This much nervous energy can't be good for me . . .

BTW, you might catch a glimpse of them coming in for sound check between 4-6PM. I have no idea where they'll be during the day as Raleigh is only like a 4 hour drive.

I'm surprised there's even 30 to be honest. Most of the students don't even get up this early :)

Hope you guys bought some rain gear. If it gets real bad, let me know. I'll drive down and bring some umbrellas.

What are you guys doing down in the line? How are you staying busy?

I've already vacuumed my whole house today and am about to mop the kitchen floor. I just can't sit still and with my best gf likely to miss the show, I'm freaking out that I'll be by myself. This much nervous energy can't be good for me . . .

BTW, you might catch a glimpse of them coming in for sound check between 4-6PM. I have no idea where they'll be during the day as Raleigh is only like a 4 hour drive.

Just chatting it up. Not much else haha. I just wish i had something dry to sit on. We just saw one of their buses go by, and a tour bus just pulled up next to us.

ho hum... sitting in line... getting rained on !

I'm sorry you guys are getting so wet! It's bloody miserable.

I've got to go out and get an SD card from Best Buy, do you guys need anything? Trash bags (not fashionable but better than being wet), coffee, food?

I can swing by JPJ and bring stuff. Let me know.

The tour bus left. Muse are mocking us soaked musers.:(

Not sure what they were doing there so early anyhow as it's chucking it down and I wouldn't expect sound check to be later on in the day. It would've been cool if you guys got a chance to see them now especially given the dedication to hang out in this god awful rain.

TBH, I half expected that they might go up to Monticello or the Rotunda but not in this I suspect. Maybe they're staying overnight here as they've got a few days before they go to Voodoo. I'd place my bet on Boar's Head. Maybe I'll do a driveby and see . . .

Anyone want Bodo's bagels? Speak now.

Archived