Hm. You give a good thought. We could just trend #HappyBDayMatt but, there's no Bellamy.... D:

You could trend #HappyBDayBellz :LOL:

we could do something like #BellamysBday or something

Something like that yeah! I just didn't want to go for the obvious and thought that maybe some of you guys could think of a quirky way to do it! :)

*sneaks in*

hey guys. there is a Matt Bellamy bday event going on FB as far as I'm aware... :shifty: just to let you know seeing as there's some discussion about it. :p

*sneaks back out*

*pulls back in*

Is it the one to do with the song for number 1? Or is there another?

*let's go* :p

Okies! *hands pass* :p

I think the facebook one is to get KoC or something to number one on the charts! Not sure!

Twitter seems to be the way now! XD

Awesome :D

Oh yesh now i remember XD

*sneaks in*

hey guys. there is a Matt Bellamy bday event going on FB as far as I'm aware... :shifty: just to let you know seeing as there's some discussion about it. :p

*sneaks back out*

*holds you back*

Do tell :p

:happy: the FB aim is to get everyone with the same HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT pic as their Profile Pic on 9th of June. you get to vote for your favourite pic as far as I know.

Damn... Now you see ... my friends pick at my *cough*obssession*cough* with muse! Meaning if I did that ... :$ I'll join in soul! :)

Damn... Now you see ... my friends pick at my *cough*obssession*cough* with muse! Meaning if I did that ... :$ I'll join in soul! :)

i'm already burning in hell for my muse obsession sins. :p namely joining every available group that is related to Muse in someway on FB. :facepalm:

but this FB event is more like a "happy bday matt" musers uprising. :LOL:

Will join... at the expence of my dignity with my freinds! :$

:LOL:

i'm already burning in hell for my muse obsession sins. :p namely joining every available group that is related to Muse in someway on FB. :facepalm:

but this FB event is more like a "happy bday matt" musers uprising. :LOL:

Hence why i blocked my family from seeing anything musey :p

Archived