I have a question about the entrances. Does anyone know where the bands tour buses go? I really want to wait afterward to meet them. My mum said she looked at a 360 view online and didn't find entrances of that sort. They might load like, underground you know? But I hope not because they must come out and sign things!!!

I have a question about the entrances. Does anyone know where the bands tour buses go? I really want to wait afterward to meet them. My mum said she looked at a 360 view online and didn't find entrances of that sort. They might load like, underground you know? But I hope not because they must come out and sign things!!!

having never been to this venue I don't know how its gonna work as far as the tour buses go they will be either underground inside the venue or on the street. If it's underground we won't be seeing them after the show.:(

having never been to this venue I don't know how its gonna work as far as the tour buses go they will be either underground inside the venue or on the street. If it's underground we won't be seeing them after the show.:(

Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of! I'm kicking myself for not waiting around after the show on Monday!:mad:

Here's a Baltimore weather update:

Now it's 37°, it's supposed to go up to 39° by noon.

It's not snowing. :awesome: It has been raining, but it's not raining now.

This is very good news. :yesey:

Le sigh, now all I have to do is get through my three classes today. I'll be wearing my Muse shirt today to see if anyone notices, so I can brag. :happy:

Good luck all you GAers at this gig! I hope you're not freezing your buns off! :p

We've got a thin layer of snow left over from last night here, so thankfully I don't think the driving is going to be a problem!

Parking is $16 for 2 to 12 hrs and $20 for 12 to 24 hours at garage across the street.

ahhh, this is good info! Thanks :D

Where did the busses go? Did you see where they parked?

Yeah, I'm a stalker :shifty::ninja:

:shifty: same here :shifty:

I just did google streetview of the venue and I don't see any loading dock or even an entrance to it. There's a parking garage on the back of the building, but that's the only entrance I saw :shifty:

I just did google streetview of the venue and I don't see any loading dock or even an entrance to it. There's a parking garage on the back of the building, but that's the only entrance I saw :shifty:

Damn... I hate those kinds of venues. I mean, it's either they have a private parking place for tour buses OR if the place is awesome.... they have to park on the street. Either way chances are Silversun Pickups will park on the street because it's always the opening bands that get bottom ducks... But I plan on spying around once I get there to see what the skiddy on security and such is. :)

hey, btw, I think someone in here recently asked about cameras? I figured they allowd them, but if you're looking for confirmation I was just looking for directions on the arena's website and it says this:

"MUSE will be with very special guests Silversun Pickups!

The floor will be General Admission (standing room only).

Cameras are permitted at this event! "

And I'd add the standard "point and shoot only" caveat....

The dock area is over on the Park Avenue side.. I don't know if that helps. :erm:

There's about 24 people lined up here now.

Archived