What I really want is to take a picture with them... THAT would be the BEST birthday present ever. This is the third time I've seen them.. but the first time I've really known well who they are.

Muse was the first show I ever saw... during Absolution, and when tickets were still stupid cheap. I wish I'd known them better then. I really hope they play stuff from Showbiz on, I've not looked at the setlist, and I won't... because I don't want to be spoiled. The second time I was them they opened for My Chemical Romance, and that was just not enough Muse for me. :(

This time though... it's big cookies! I REALLY want a picture... but I'll settle for a great show. I'm also excited about dressing up. It's not too often I get to dress really eccentric anymore, so I'll be sporting all sorts of red and black awesome!

That's really cool. I wish I knew of them earlier.

I didn't know the set list was already up for this show...where do you find that info out? I don't think I'd look...I too want a surprise.

I'm going to try to hang out after the show and wait to see if they'll come out. That would make my night..no...year...no life!

Ahhh..I can only hope..I've got two chances.

ok... need help here people going to this show.. I have one ticket to this show that belongs to my friend, she is trying to sell it or basically give it away. she can't go to this show. If you know anyone who wants to go to this show please email me: DreamOutLoud65@gmail.com I can't believe she was unable to sell this so let me know..

It's a seat.

section 114, row D, seat 1

yesyesyesyes.!

hey everyone that is going to the march 1st Fairfax and/or march 2nd phili gig:

is it quite possible to get on this thread and share information on how line queuing went and well security was with gates and things like this?

Please no info on setlists or anything like that ( want it to be a surprisie )..i just sorta wanna know if the pit was rough and how queuing went because it will be a big help to the about 7 of us in here that are doing that! thank you:)

only seven more freaking days.

yesyesyesyes.!

is it quite possible to get on this thread and share information on how line queuing went and well security was with gates and things like this?

Please no info on setlists or anything like that ( want it to be a surprisie )..i just sorta wanna know if the pit was rough and how queuing went because it will be a big help to the about 7 of us in here that are doing that! thank you:)

I will be at the Philly gig, if I can, I'll try to report it on here.

or you can follow me on twitter. I'll be updating it as we wait in line (with exciting twitpics!) hahah. :)

I will be at the Philly gig, if I can, I'll try to report it on here.

or you can follow me on twitter. I'll be updating it as we wait in line (with exciting twitpics!) hahah. :)

alrightt thank you thank you:) i dont have a twitter..however my friends phone has internet so i can get on that night and maybe make a twitter or something..il figure it out but thanks!

yesyesyesyes.!

I'm also going to the Fairfax March 1 show. I have GA but am not queueing for barrier there though. I have internet on my phone so as I'm in line, I can post from my phone on this thread about how it is before we go in. (I'll have to be careful my battery doesn't run out, I don't think I'll be able to charge it up there).

I also hope to find out what time the barrier queuers get to Fairfax, so hopefully someone will post that here too. :)

alrightt thank you thank you:) i dont have a twitter..however my friends phone has internet so i can get on that night and maybe make a twitter or something..il figure it out but thanks!

do you have a cell phone with texting?

if so you could follow me and my updates will get sent straight to your phone :)

do you have a cell phone with texting?

if so you could follow me and my updates will get sent straight to your phone :)

ahh that i do..how do i do it?

Quote:

I'm also going to the Fairfax March 1 show. I have GA but am not queueing for barrier there though. I have internet on my phone so as I'm in line, I can post from my phone on this thread about how it is before we go in. (I'll have to be careful my battery doesn't run out, I don't think I'll be able to charge it up there).

I also hope to find out what time the barrier queuers get to Fairfax, so hopefully someone will post that here too.

yeah im hopin i can speak to fairfax and phili people..but if you could post thad be wonderful and a big help!:)

I'm going to the Fairfax show and my plan is to be there by 1030am with the intention of getting as close as possible :) I don't have twitter, but I will come back and report on this thread how everything went down (sans setlist) ;)

Getting closer... only 6 more days :dance::awesome:

I'm going to the fairfax show and am going to try to get there in the morning, so I can let you guys know after the gig what the queueing situation there was (without spoilers, of course ;))

exactly what im looking for;) yeah thats awesome if all you guys could do that that would help me and some other people out very much!

I'm going to the Fairfax show and my plan is to be there by 1030am with the intention of getting as close as possible :) I don't have twitter, but I will come back and report on this thread how everything went down (sans setlist) ;)

Getting closer... only 6 more days :dance::awesome:

also your a person i would like to talk to after then! and yes no setlist and no juicy details.. i wanna surprise...i cannot tell you how hard it will be to stay of musewiki.org from saturday to monday..

also your a person i would like to talk to after then! and yes no setlist and no juicy details.. i wanna surprise...i cannot tell you how hard it will be to stay of musewiki.org from saturday to monday..

Yeah, I'm the same... even though I followed the EU tour very closely so I think I generally know what to expect, I'm going to try to avoid spoilers from the ATL show before the VA one. I'm lucky, though, in that I'm going to the second show on the tour. If my show was even a week later I don't think I could stand to wait that long! :$

Yeah, I'm the same... even though I followed the EU tour very closely so I think I generally know what to expect, I'm going to try to avoid spoilers from the ATL show before the VA one. I'm lucky, though, in that I'm going to the second show on the tour. If my show was even a week later I don't think I could stand to wait that long! :$

agreeed agreeed ducky

I will be at the show too with DreamOutLoud. Inevitably we'll be there early too. I'll try and tweet at the show too. I have an Iphone so barring my battery dying I'll try to send a few pics from the show also. If you guys want to follow me on twitter I'm at twitter.com/lizamsk But God I'm so excited! Twice in one week I still can't believe it. Don't know if my heart can take it!!!! :D

I think I'm going to stay away from the forum until after Wednesday. I'm also pretty familiar with what the European setlists were so I have a general idea, but I still don't want to get spoiled.

Less than six days now... :happy:

I think I'm going to stay away from the forum until after Wednesday. I'm also pretty familiar with what the European setlists were so I have a general idea, but I still don't want to get spoiled.

Yeah, I followed the European tour, too, so I have a good idea what will prob get played.

It's funny. I'm bringing my sister to both shows I'm going to, and she's a casual Muse fan. She was telling me tonight what songs she wanted them to play...Lets just say I could tell her fairly confidently that her faves would get played. ;)

Archived