gotta have a big ass church organ for this.. hmm maybe they could rent one.. :D

i just wanna hear Bliss live and I will be happy...*prays*

Haha yes... I would implode for a good ten seconds if they started playing Megalomania.

And my very, very humble wish is to hear them play Bliss.

I swear, I'm going to cry at some point during this concert of happiness. I've wanted to go to a gig ever since I discovered their epicness more than two years ago. Wish fulfillment is a wonderful thing. :happy:

Haha yes... I would implode for a good ten seconds if they started playing Megalomania.

And my very, very humble wish is to hear them play Bliss.

I swear, I'm going to cry at some point during this concert of happiness. I've wanted to go to a gig ever since I discovered their epicness more than two years ago. Wish fulfillment is a wonderful thing. :happy:

ahhaha cant say i wont as well..ever since 6th grade ive been dreaming of this and gettin to the barrier and here it is

This was what was under the event info on 1st Mariner Arena's website..

"Cameras are not permitted at this event."

uhhhmm..i hope they mean like big, professional ones. cause wtf? thats gay

Most venues say that....and most don't enforce it....you should be fine. If anything, I'd think they'd give you a warning before confiscating anything...there aren't too many places were the workers are pricks anymore...'cept maybe the Trocadero in Philly.....there's a reason why they used to wear T-shirts that said 'Troc Crew....F****You'.

Most venues say that....and most don't enforce it....you should be fine. If anything, I'd think they'd give you a warning before confiscating anything...there aren't too many places were the workers are pricks anymore...'cept maybe the Trocadero in Philly.....there's a reason why they used to wear T-shirts that said 'Troc Crew....F****You'.

hahah thats kinda funny

should i call ahead a couple days before the concert or should i just ignore it and bring one anyway?

it depends on the artists in regards to cameras (all venues will post that), most allow point and shoot cameras as long as they do not have a detachable lens. The artist and the venue get together and make that decision. I wouldn't worry about it, bring your camera. I have always managed to bring cameras to all concerts I have been to for the last 6 yrs.

it depends on the artists in regards to cameras (all venues will post that), most allow point and shoot cameras as long as they do not have a detachable lens. The artist and the venue get together and make that decision. I wouldn't worry about it, bring your camera. I have always managed to bring cameras to all concerts I have been to for the last 6 yrs.

It seems like everyone brings a camera with them even if they are told not to.... Unfortunately I missed out on being up close when Muse opened for MCR in '07 because I ran back to my car last minute to leave my camera, I was afraid they wouldn't let me in with it. :facepalm:

I really want to bring it in this time, should I hide it in my shoe or something?

It seems like everyone brings a camera with them even if they are told not to.... Unfortunately I missed out on being up close when Muse opened for MCR in '07 because I ran back to my car last minute to leave my camera, I was afraid they wouldn't let me in with it. :facepalm:

I really want to bring it in this time, should I hide it in my shoe or something?

psst. I will tell ya a great tip.. this works only for us girls.. bring in your purse and put the camera at the bottom of ur purse but put tampons on top of it so that is all they see.. ;) it works..

psst. I will tell ya a great tip.. this works only for us girls.. bring in your purse and put the camera at the bottom of ur purse but put tampons on top of it so that is all they see.. ;) it works..

Haha good idea ;)...but I'm not taking a purse or bag into this gig, I think it'll be too annoying in GA to bother with one (but I'd love to take some up close pics :awesome:)

Has anyone been to this venue before? I was going to just bring a camera in my pocket but now I'm not too sure...

But if the decision for camera use is partially based on the band's management then I don't think we have too much of a problem since we have so much footage and pics from fans anyway. Muse don't seem to have a problem with it.

Has anyone been to this venue before? I was going to just bring a camera in my pocket but now I'm not too sure...

But if the decision for camera use is partially based on the band's management then I don't think we have too much of a problem since we have so much footage and pics from fans anyway. Muse don't seem to have a problem with it.

Muse has never been the problem, I don't think they have ever asked for camera bans :).

Hey guys, i've just noticed that a few of us are actually going to both Baltimore & NY gigs, niceyyyy :D

Muse has never been the problem, I don't think they have ever asked for camera bans :).

Hey guys, i've just noticed that a few of us are actually going to both Baltimore & NY gigs, niceyyyy :D

I'll bring my smaller camera and attach it to my belt. Maybe nobody will see it :p

Yes, I'm doing both NY and Baltimore. :happy: Hope to catch you at at least one of the shows Exoval!

I'll bring my smaller camera and attach it to my belt. Maybe nobody will see it :p

Yes, I'm doing both NY and Baltimore. :happy: Hope to catch you at at least one of the shows Exoval!

Wondervale, saw your pm & answered you. Let's see what's possible, will be tricky but maybe not impossible :D

What will be your gig section?

yeah, i am going to this show, the VA show and the NY show. I have GAs for Bmore and VA and seats for NY.

hope to meet all of ya there at the shows!

Been to many Muse gigs in Europe & every time there was that camera warning at the back of tickets, but I've never been told anything, so I suppose small cameras are allowed in (or they would also have to ban Ipods like devices & most of mobile phones). But of course I cannot say I'm 100% sure about US rules :)

In order to try see each others, we should maybe make a list of names with cat we're in, so on the night we can try look for others close to our own section???

I start & if you wanna add to list that's cool :D

Exoval : section 114 - row H - seat 14

yeah, i am going to this show, the VA show and the NY show. I have GAs for Bmore and VA and seats for NY.

hope to meet all of ya there at the shows!

I have GA in Baltimore too, I will get there early morning to queue all day and try to be at the barrier. :happy: I have seats in NY

Wondervale, saw your pm & answered you. Let's see what's possible, will be tricky but maybe not impossible :D

What will be your gig section?

Replied to your PM! :D I hope to see you at the show!

Archived