Oh Christ, I REALLY hope that line isn't too long by the time I get there at 4. I mean, I don't want to be WAY up front, but... I'd like a good spot, y'know?

I guess I can only hope that some of the people in the GA line will go for T-shirts while I'm busy getting a good spot on the floor.

So everyone with a GA ticket gets a wristband? Because I won't be there until around 5:30 (because i cant skip school :( haha) and thats okay right that I can't get there until that time and I will get a wristband then correct? Sorry I don't know if that made much sense :$

Yeah the wristband is just so that the guards know who belongs on the floor and who doesn't There's no other significance to them. If you have a GA ticket you get a wristband :)

And Mom4Muse, Thanks SO much for getting that info. I've been sitting on hold with the ticket office in hopes of asking all those questions, but then I read your post and promptly hung up! WORST HOLD MUSIC EVER. Good lorrrrd.

I'm probably getting there around 9 a.m. with a friend meeting me shortly after. BARRICADE OR BUST! :D

that is cool; though if they confiscate the camera, my sister will not talk to me again:D

And you will kill me for giving you bad info.

Just to be safe, scope out ahead of time what they are doing to other people going in, then if cameras are a problem, you can stash it somewhere private that has other clothing metal close to it.

And you will kill me for giving you bad info.

Just to be safe, scope out ahead of time what they are doing to other people going in, then if cameras are a problem, you can stash it somewhere private that has other clothing metal close to it.

FYI i recently(ish) attended 2 shows at Wachovia and cameras were no problem. They didn't even check for them. Muse typically welcomes recording of their shows.

OH relevant information for anyone who is talking about meeting them after the show... I know for a fact that muse is doing a meet and greet after the show that's being run by their label and 104.5, so there will be a delay in them coming out. ALSO, I don't think the public has access to the tourbus area. It's on a lower level than the general public area and to this day I'm not exactly sure how anyone gets there. :-\

I'm in the GA section and I don't intend to be anywhere close to the stage having been at the front once and horribly regretting it (it took me 45 minutes of almost suffocating and getting knocked by elbows on every part of my body to get out). I'll be joining the GA line around 5 or 6 ish when they start letting people in, and I'll happily be standing somewhere in the back :D

I wonder how many people the GA section can hold :eek:

I think when they have floor seating, they set up 9 sections of average 15 across x 15 rows deep = 2,025!!!! We are going to get crushed to bits and die! Or do they allow more space per person when it's GA?

I think when they have floor seating, they set up 9 sections of average 15 across x 15 rows deep = 2,025!!!! We are going to get crushed to bits and die! Or do they allow more space per person when it's GA?

I heard, and I don't remember where, that the whole floor at the Wachovia center for Muse will be GA. So maybe no seats?

I heard, and I don't remember where, that the whole floor at the Wachovia center for Muse will be GA. So maybe no seats?

Yeah, when I saw green day there the whole floor was GA, and i think it said the whole floor would be open on the ticket site.

Yeah, when I saw green day there the whole floor was GA, and i think it said the whole floor would be open on the ticket site.

Yes, I'm just trying to estimate the number of people that could fit in an open GA floor, based on the number of people that are on the floor when there are seats.

FYI i recently(ish) attended 2 shows at Wachovia and cameras were no problem. They didn't even check for them. Muse typically welcomes recording of their shows.

OH relevant information for anyone who is talking about meeting them after the show... I know for a fact that muse is doing a meet and greet after the show that's being run by their label and 104.5, so there will be a delay in them coming out. ALSO, I don't think the public has access to the tourbus area. It's on a lower level than the general public area and to this day I'm not exactly sure how anyone gets there. :-\

You won't be able to get down to the bus because there is security on the way down there but on the side that the football stadium is on there is a ramp that goes to the road so i guess they could stop there if they would want.

Hmmm...what is this meet and greet you speak of? I know of the MUSE at the Museum contest, but I didn't know there was a contest for another meet and greet after the show.

Are we sure about the cameras? I called today and the dude said "No audio/video/recording"...basically what it says on the ticket...and thats it. Are we sure about this???

Mom4muse..when u called today..did u happen to ask about cameras?

Yes, I asked the guy who called me back and he said that the regular, non-pro, cameras were ok. That was the 3rd person there I talked with this past week or so that said they were ok.

I always watch what they are doing to people going thru the line and ask, if necessary, before getting in line to get in anyway, just to be safe.

its crazy what they wont let you take in; I went to see them open for U2 in sept at Giant stadium and they made me leave out a brand new umbrella I just got and there went $12.

When I saw Muse at the Electric Factory the first time, they made me take all the pens / sharpies out of my bag... I was ticked off since that sharpie was my 'autograph' pen.

Security at the e-factory also made my husband leave his umbrella on a pile outside the doors (I think for a different show) but there was a moment when they looked the other way and he grabbed it back and I stuffed it in my bag....

Archived