For anyone who hasn't gotten tickets to MSG yet New York radio station 101.9 is giving away tickets at 9 am, 1 pm, 3 pm, and I think 5 pm. Along with winning tickets (if you're the caller) you get entered into a contest to interview Muse backstage MSG as the grand prize.

Good luck!

I tried all week to do this... with no luck :(

Today was the last day to do that and they just announced the winner of who's meeting the band. Lucky girl.

Anyone want to meet up after the concert for drinks? I can't wait! So excited!

I was thinking about hanging around MSG after the show, with hopes of seeing them leave, but I'm not sure if that would just be a waste of time.

---------------------

Just saw some of the older posts...a pub sounds good, maybe a club too.

Now I'm wondering if I should take the day off to get in the GA line super early.

Speaking of hotels, I was talking about them with my mom the other night and she was reading off a list of hotels and found this one:

http://www.themusehotel.com/

She reads it and says "Oh, the muse hotel, that sounds interesting" and I said "WAIT! How much is that?! We MUST stay there!" and she says "Why?" :facepalm: I just looked at her... then she laughed and said "Oh wow, sorry, I didn't even catch that :facepalm:" :LOL:

Speaking of hotels, I was talking about them with my mom the other night and she was reading off a list of hotels and found this one:

http://www.themusehotel.com/

She reads it and says "Oh, the muse hotel, that sounds interesting" and I said "WAIT! How much is that?! We MUST stay there!" and she says "Why?" :facepalm: I just looked at her... then she laughed and said "Oh wow, sorry, I didn't even catch that :facepalm:" :LOL:

:LOL: My friend pointed out The Muse hotel too. (It's on the expensive side though.)

Edit: Booked the Affinia :awesome:

On Expedia.com' date=' a two bed room for 2 people for two nights with tax at Affinia Manhattan is 320.19.[/quote']

A bit pricey, but no so much when split in 2. I'm still debating whether to sleep in a bunk bed at a dorm at the Chelsea Star or pay extra and get a single room just for me. I'm not gonna be carrying much except some extra clothes, but still wouldn't want to leave my backpack in a room with complete strangers. Oh well, gotta make a decision this week. :p

A bit pricey, but no so much when split in 2. I'm still debating whether to sleep in a bunk bed at a dorm at the Chelsea Star or pay extra and get a single room just for me. I'm not gonna be carrying much except some extra clothes, but still wouldn't want to leave my backpack in a room with complete strangers. Oh well, gotta make a decision this week. :p

A lot of the hotels I finally got a chance to look at today were $200 and up a night, so this wasn't bad compared to those. Plus it is right near MSG so it will be an easy walk to there.

I am soooo glad the hotel has been booked. Now all we need are train tickets....and no more snow!

A lot of the hotels I finally got a chance to look at today were $200 and up a night, so this wasn't bad compared to those. Plus it is right near MSG so it will be an easy walk to there.

I am soooo glad the hotel has been booked. Now all we need are train tickets....and no more snow!

I still need to book mine :$ But I'm sorta waiting on answers from other people before I do anything :indiff: I'm thinking they're going to want to stay in Times Square...

if anyone is willing to take the PATH train into the city, i am staying at hotel in Jersey City right across the river and only 4 miles away from MSG, in fact the PATH lets off on 33rd street and that is right by the venue. The hotel is literally next to this station. Courtyard by Marriott Jersey City. The rate is $130.00 a night and it's a nice place..This is where I am staying partly because I am driving in and also because it's a little less expensive. The PATH train runs 24/7.

Courtyard Jersey City Newport

540 Washington Boulevard,

Jersey City, New Jersey 07310 USA

Phone: 1-201-626-6600 Fax: 1-201-626-6601

I still need to book mine :$ But I'm sorta waiting on answers from other people before I do anything :indiff:I'm thinking they're going to want to stay in Times Square...

Nooooooooooooooooo! Worst.

The Muse Hotel is very pretty. I used to pass by it all the time when I worked in Midtown.

I've always hated Times Square. But, I think I've mentioned before, I work at a Broadway theatre evenings so getting to and coming from work is always a bitch because I have to dodge around people who don't know how to walk. And I hate crowds in general.

I'm really hoping March comes in like a lamb, not with its usual lion-ness. Not that it will erase any fun, but I'll have to figure out a whole new ensemble.

I've always hated Times Square. But, I think I've mentioned before, I work at a Broadway theatre evenings so getting to and coming from work is always a bitch because I have to dodge around people who don't know how to walk. And I hate crowds in general.

ah, yeah, I can imagine it's hard to get somewhere in a hurry in that area ;) I live in a touristy area - believe me, I know the annoyance well :noey:

I'm really hoping March comes in like a lamb, not with its usual lion-ness. Not that it will erase any fun, but I'll have to figure out a whole new ensemble.

YES. The weather needs to be nice, if only just for that one day :supersad: pleaaaaaaaase

Archived