Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Should all of us atlanta folks write Matt a nice handwritten letter requesting that they play Muscle Museum. It seems more personable that way.. ya know if we could find out where to send it..

Or we could find hime pre show and capture him.

Thats probably the best idea. I've heard kidnapping solves everything...lol It would be like Stockholm Syndrome. Its just a real life application of a muse theme

Oh and we'd make him do SS as the finale and in the Glasto '04 form.

exactly.

I did not like u2 going in but stayed (of course we were front row) and watched all of U2's set. I fell for them. I fell hard. So hopefully those who come just for SSP will stick around for Muse and well...be blown away.

That's what I'm hoping, too. U2 and Muse are in my top 5, so that was a great gig for me.

So, what do you guys think the chances are that we'll get a rarity at this concert? I'm really hoping for Dead Star, Bliss, or CE.

Fingers crossed!

I don't know. They haven't done anything too rare at the Big Day Out concerts. Just the Back in Black cover. It would be nice to hear some different stuff since we heard some stuff from TR in October. But this is the Resistance tour, afterall. That being said, I'd love to hear CE, B&H, City of Delusion for Churchy.

Maybe. I hope so, I mean maybe some brownie points with Bells? (if he sees it)

Haha He's got too! I have some white suspenders i bought once, i've never worn them before though. If i wasn't going with friends who would give me heck about it i would possibly wear them. haha But i feel like they'd get in the way in the pit

Haha He's got too! I have some white suspenders i bought once, i've never worn them before though. If i wasn't going with friends who would give me heck about it i would possibly wear them. haha But i feel like they'd get in the way in the pit

I plan on taking the coat into the pit :chuckle: And maybe signed :awesome:

That's what I'm hoping, too. U2 and Muse are in my top 5, so that was a great gig for me.

I don't know. They haven't done anything too rare at the Big Day Out concerts. Just the Back in Black cover. It would be nice to hear some different stuff since we heard some stuff from TR in October. But this is the Resistance tour, afterall. That being said, I'd love to hear CE, B&H, City of Delusion for Churchy.

:$ Thanks :happy: I would love Sunburn myself.

That would be the most ridiculously funny out of place cool thing ever. Haha can you imagine them on stage looking out over the crowd and seeing you out there in a lab coat. That image is just kinda humorous in my head

I just imagine Matt doing a double take :chuckle:

:$:$:$

(diverting attention) your lab coat is so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would wear one but all of mine at work are ugly and my cool one was left in my lab in grad school

:chuckle:

I think I'llbe the only one there with it. should be interesting.

:chuckle:

I think I'llbe the only one there with it. should be interesting.

Yep, you should stand out! A siggy on it would be epic!

If they play Blackout.... I will cry.

Me too. They will have gone and wasted a song (don't be mad!)

Archived