Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Very nice :awesome:

Now I just have to aquire my Ga's. :chuckle:

I'm sure you'll find someone! If you can't get them and I end up buying the tix from this girl, we can trade or something. I'm still not even sure if my parents are completely up for it. They might pull a 180 on me and say NO! :erm: I wouldn't leave a fellow muser w/o GA especially if they were set on it. :happy:

I'm sure you'll find someone! If you can't get them and I end up buying the tix from this girl, we can trade or something. I'm still not even sure if my parents are completely up for it. They might pull a 180 on me and say NO! :erm: I wouldn't leave a fellow muser w/o GA especially if they were set on it. :happy:

Thank you. Yes I would be more than willing to trade my reserved seats for GA. :happy:

Thank you. Yes I would be more than willing to trade my reserved seats for GA. :happy:

Sweet. I think I have been on here all day. I've been gone from the forums for a while and I forgot how addicting it was. Making up for lost time, I suppose. ;)

One more week of school and then even more Muse preparations can begin! :LOL:

Sweet. I think I have been on here all day. I've been gone from the forums for a while and I forgot how addicting it was. Making up for lost time, I suppose. ;)

One more week of school and then even more Muse preparations can begin! :LOL:

We're going to makea a line and crush anyone who attempts to tke the barrier before us. :LOL:

YAY!!!!!!! :D I sure hope it's 2 hours with their closing... Oh no, I would have cried so much. I checked just to make sure and thank goodness my SAT is in January. Honestly, you didn't miss much with the U2 show. It was about 6 or 7 songs at most and my parents, who went for U2, were pretty disappointed and, like me, wished Muse had taken over the show. This time, it will be all about them so the playlist will be a lot more extensive and HOPEFULLY bring back some of the old favorites instead of just focusing on The Resistance (which I still like).

I like the Gwinett venue a lot, it's a good view no matter where you are and the acoustics are great. Not to mention it feels pretty personal. Not as much as the Tabernacle but a lot more than the Dome (I had to use binoculars to see them). :rolleyes:

I knew people who went and they have all said the same thing about the U2 show. They know what the fan favorites are, and since this is THEIR show and not and opening show (where they would try and pull more fans by promoting their new album) they'll play some good ones for us.

I love experiencing new venues, and this is another one to add to my list.

:

I knew people who went and they have all said the same thing about the U2 show. They know what the fan favorites are, and since this is THEIR show and not and opening show (where they would try and pull more fans by promoting their new album) they'll play some good ones for us.

I love experiencing new venues, and this is another one to add to my list.

:D It's definitely exciting. I love it there. And if they don't, we will just have to request them by shouting loudly and in unison! ;)

Musers unite!

Most definitely! :musesign: Strength in numbers will be our best friend. Atlanta fans can be vicious, trust me, haha. At U2, people tried to get us out of our seats (GA was sold out and I wasn't allowed to do GA anyway :unsure: ) when we CLEARLY had the tickets. This guy seriously wanted to duke it out with my dad (who is 6' 7"). It was crazy. So yeah, sticking together will be very beneficial! :D

Most definitely! :musesign: Strength in numbers will be our best friend. Atlanta fans can be vicious, trust me, haha. At U2, people tried to get us out of our seats (GA was sold out and I wasn't allowed to do GA anyway :unsure: ) when we CLEARLY had the tickets. This guy seriously wanted to duke it out with my dad (who is 6' 7"). It was crazy. So yeah, sticking together will be very beneficial! :D

WTF! It's okay, maybe since we're all Muse fans we can try and be civil to one another.

WTF! It's okay, maybe since we're all Muse fans we can try and be civil to one another.

Yeah, us Musers tend to be pretty civil, I would think. That's why I'm happy my dad is going, though, no one will want to mess with our place in line so then church's plan of running and knocking everything down until we get to the barriers will be a success!

Does your "friend" have anymore tickets he/she is willing to sell?? I really, really want to go to the Atlanta show aswell ... my first Muse concert *ahhh...*

thank you!!! :)

Does your "friend" have anymore tickets he/she is willing to sell?? I really, really want to go to the Atlanta show aswell ... my first Muse concert *ahhh...*

thank you!!! :)

I will definitely check for you! I know that between her and some of her friends, they have about 7 tickets (probably got them on Thurs. presale... lucky) and she said she would sell her three but I can see about her friends because I know they're all supposed to be going to some band audition that day.

They've got 3 GA and 4 seats, I believe. I will definitely check with her and get back to you. :)

I will definitely check for you! I know that between her and some of her friends, they have about 7 tickets (probably got them on Thurs. presale... lucky) and she said she would sell her three but I can see about her friends because I know they're all supposed to be going to some band audition that day.

They've got 3 GA and 4 seats, I believe. I will definitely check with her and get back to you. :)

thank you sooooo much!!!!

Yeah, us Musers tend to be pretty civil, I would think. That's why I'm happy my dad is going, though, no one will want to mess with our place in line so then church's plan of running and knocking everything down until we get to the barriers will be a success!

I don't think we'll have TO much to worry about. The barrier can probably hold 50+ people, so even being second row won't be too bad. Anything farther back than second row will make me unhappy.

I don't think we'll have TO much to worry about. The barrier can probably hold 50+ people, so even being second row won't be too bad. Anything farther back than second row will make me unhappy.

hey you're from jax too! I've never met a Jax Muser before! :)

hahaha @ all these posts! I've been away for couple days and wow...i was planning on showing up around 2ish..but now it seems i will have to convince my gf to 12...ok..um seems i'll have to get some muser number couple days before just so things go accordingly...me i dont mind being couple people behind..but i know my gf wont like that as much...so if anyone wants to help me it would be greatness..and awesome only couple tix left on ticketmaster it seems!

hahaha @ all these posts! I've been away for couple days and wow...i was planning on showing up around 2ish..but now it seems i will have to convince my gf to 12...ok..um seems i'll have to get some muser number couple days before just so things go accordingly...me i dont mind being couple people behind..but i know my gf wont like that as much...so if anyone wants to help me it would be greatness..and awesome only couple tix left on ticketmaster it seems!

yeah it started out w/ people wanting to show up at noon...then the panic came in and people worrying other fans. and then it bumped up to like 10 am or 9am.. :LOL:

yeah it started out w/ people wanting to show up at noon...then the panic came in and people worrying other fans. and then it bumped up to like 10 am or 9am.. :LOL:

Oh jeeze. I'll probably going to be there between 11 or 12. I'm going to be on the floor alone, so I'm hoping there's a decent group of people (or even better some of the Musers on here) end up around me in line.

Oh jeeze. I'll probably going to be there between 11 or 12. I'm going to be on the floor alone, so I'm hoping there's a decent group of people (or even better some of the Musers on here) end up around me in line.

I think only musers boardies will be there really early :chuckle: oh and maybe some lurkers :rolleyes:

Archived