Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Hi! I've been a member here for a few months, but this is my first post on the board. I got 4 GA tickets to the Atlanta show at the pre-sale. Suuuuuper pumped! It'll be the first time I see Muse headlining! :D How crazy is it in the pit??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2wvdQIk3dQ

this was one of the times i went to tabernacle

there is going to be A LOT of pushing and you will be squished. and the crowd sways so you don't know where you'll end up at the end of the show.

Has there been any further talk of a members' meet-up? Just wondering, because I want to be sure and bring people who are as into the band as I am, so that any meeting or after-show stalking won't bore them. About how many hours before the show is it best to arrive to get front row?

Has there been any further talk of a members' meet-up? Just wondering, because I want to be sure and bring people who are as into the band as I am, so that any meeting or after-show stalking won't bore them. About how many hours before the show is it best to arrive to get front row?

Ask Church or Chapel...they are the coordinators :D

Get there as early as possible. We have plans to help each other get good line position.

Chapel is in charge of stalking.

Hye Rufygirl (ummm...Rebecca?) when will your question(s) be on tomorrow? I wanna listen!

That's a good question! The dj said he would email me when it is supposed to air. He said Chris was supposed to call the station today to be interviewed and it would air on Friday, so I guess we'll see. I'm wondering if Chris didn't get to call today like that channel in Portland.

I'm kind of dreading hearing myself on the radio, I just totally froze when he said he was taping me, thankfully it can be edited. :rolleyes:

Hi! I've been a member here for a few months, but this is my first post on the board. I got 4 GA tickets to the Atlanta show at the pre-sale. Suuuuuper pumped! It'll be the first time I see Muse headlining! :D How crazy is it in the pit??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2wvdQIk3dQ

this was one of the times i went to tabernacle

there is going to be A LOT of pushing and you will be squished. and the crowd sways so you don't know where you'll end up at the end of the show.

I love the Tabernacle :happy: I'm still sad I didn't get to see Muse there.

When I saw Muse at the Patriot Center, the arena floor was pretty tame I thought. I know it can differ from concert to concert though. There was jumping up and down during certain songs, but no squeezing and pushing that I experienced. There was a little mosh pit that broke out, but I just moved over when it happened.

Of course, this concert may be totally different. lol

Archived