Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

You prefer floor seating over GA Floor?

I think if they are going to charge $48.50 for upper levels, that is going to leave out casual fans that may be interested, but not really a fan. Maybe the pricing will change when it goes on sale to the public, but it's just wild if they are charging that much for upper levels.

I'm also curious if the seats behind will be blocked off.

According to the map I posted those areas looked blocked off.....yes I would prefer seating floor over GA, then I know I have an exact location locked in...I like sitting as much in the middle as I can, or close to the sound board...

I didn't get tickets, I'll have try again on Saturday. What if I do't get GA now? All the good seats will be taken.

Hey there are two more pre sales tomorrow through two radio stations (96.1 and 99x) You could try then too. I was at school today and had to leave it to mom to try and get tickets,but they sold out to quick, so i have to go with one of those.

I thought you were in charge of that Church...we got lots of time anyway.

I'm getting there pretty early...with lawn chairs, blankets, and munchies...who's with me?

I'm in charde of the meet, and I think I gave stalking to chapel.

Me. :D

OKay, I'm SUCH A GOOBER. I got an email from 99x that I could call in and leave a question for Muse. Chris is supposed to be calling in tomorrow. The dj said he would playing back my question on the air and man, did I ever sound like an idiot. I had different questions depending on which member of the band was calling in. I wished Chris a happy belated birthday and asked him if they would be bringing the same stage setup as overseas with the stage in the round with the pillars and thanks.

:LOL: Someone slap me.

I could have asked him about his mustache for cancer... or something. blah

OKay, I'm SUCH A GOOBER. I got an email from 99x that I could call in and leave a question for Muse. Chris is supposed to be calling in tomorrow. He said he would playing back my question on the air and man, did I ever sound like an idiot. I had different questions depending on which member of the band was calling in. I wished Chris a happy belated birthday and asked him if they would be bringing the same stage setup as overseas with the stage in the round with the pillars and thanks.

Aww. You probably sounded fine. I hope Chris hears it!

OKay, I'm SUCH A GOOBER. I got an email from 99x that I could call in and leave a question for Muse. Chris is supposed to be calling in tomorrow. He said he would playing back my question on the air and man, did I ever sound like an idiot. I had different questions depending on which member of the band was calling in. I wished Chris a happy belated birthday and asked him if they would be bringing the same stage setup as overseas with the stage in the round with the pillars and thanks.

noo that is a good question! thats what i'm wondering as well :)

tell me what he says, since I won't be able to hear it on the radio :stunned:

It was really hilarious on my end and the DJ said not to worry, he would edit out all the dead air. :LOL: He then told me to say something about how long I've been a fan and I said, Chris I've been a fan since 2004, or something like that. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.

:chuckle: well it's still :awesome: if Chris hears it. I was screaming like crazy to him when he came out before U2! (Him and Morgan) and he didn't notice. I was right in front of him too

It was really hilarious on my end and the DJ said not to worry, he would edit out all the dead air. :LOL: He then told me to say something about how long I've been a fan and I said, Chris I've been a fan since 2004, or something like that. GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ.

sweet! What time do you think it's gonna be aired?

noo that is a good question! thats what i'm wondering as well :)

tell me what he says, since I won't be able to hear it on the radio :stunned:

The Dj asked me if I had a question and I said I had a few and if he knew who would be calling in and he said Chris. So, it will be funny if it ends up not being Chris and my question and comments start off with his name. I guess they could edit that out also.

If I don't come off excited on the radio, believe me, I am! :D

Chris is supposed to call the station tomorrow, but it will air on the radio Friday. Those who don't live in the area can listen online.

Archived