Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

wristbands are to keep some as semblance of order, it doesn't mean everyone can leave. I know with Springsteen shows they do this, handing out of wristbands and telling folks to come back at a certain time but that is for the lottery, drawing of numbers as to who is first in line for the pit. So it's a little different.

I'm in seats (due to an unfortunate mix-up with ticketmaster. I have tried proving the point that my receipt is for two GA's but do they listen? Nope. :( ) but I still want to meet everyone! Where is the designated meeting spot for meeting boardies/stalking Muse after the show?

WTH! omg.. sorry this is so f**d up! god, I hope this isn't a ongoing issue with the other shows coming up.:(

WTH! omg.. sorry this is so f**d up! god, I hope this isn't a ongoing issue with the other shows coming up.:(

I feel the same way. I'm really disappointed and ticked off that it was my ticket. And the seats I got as "compensation" aren't even decent. It's section 121. I went from being at the barrier to being 50 miles away.

I feel the same way. I'm really disappointed and ticked off that it was my ticket. And the seats I got as "compensation" aren't even decent. It's section 121. I went from being at the barrier to being 50 miles away.

Which presale was this for? You had to pick them up at the box office?

wow... I assume you gave them major grief. I wouldn't let them get away with that.. I am all for making a scene.. Seriously, I would ask to speak with a manager.

Which presale was this for? You had to pick them up at the box office?

No, I don't know if I posted here about it before or not but I got my tickets in the mail a long time ago and then, this last week, I got another pair of tickets only just one of them was GA whereas in the other pair, both were ga. This one had tickets up in the high 200's or something, it was ridiculous. So I called them up and they told me about the mix-up. I showed up this morning with the two I had previously gotten and they said they were invalid tix. :stunned:

EDIT: 99x presale

yes, i would most definitely do this. She should.. It's their screw up and they inconvienced you so you should be better compensated.

Yeah, for sure. I was so excited that we had gotten GA and now I'm confined to seats. Not to say that seats are bad, but compared to the excitement and action of the floor, they pale in comparison. It's just ridiculous.

I sure hope she can get it taken care of.

Thanks, I do too! Their excuse was something about how GA was at full capacity or something. I'm not the only one, apparently, about 50 tix were affected or something like that. If we can't get anything out of it, at least I'll be at the show and at least there is still meeting everyone afterwards. :rolleyes:

Yeah, for sure. I was so excited that we had gotten GA and now I'm confined to seats. Not to say that seats are bad, but compared to the excitement and action of the floor, they pale in comparison. It's just ridiculous.

I sincerely hope that you get better compensated for this. Truly this is so wrong..

I know. they said it was some issue with about 50-80 tickets when they were purchased through the presale, which doesn't make any sense. I showed up this morning and got completely turned away, it's ridiculous. So now I have seats as "compensation" for the error.

That sucks. Sorry for you... Are they at least good seats? (And quite frankly, what's the issue with just providing a few extra GA spots for this -- after all, it's not like they have only so many chairs to fill and not another inch of room.)

Go mom!!!

BTW, do you know if this "problem" also involved seated tickets? I got mine through that same pre-sale... Maybe I should head over to the box office and check with them...

That sucks. Sorry for you... Are they at least good seats? (And quite frankly, what's the issue with just providing a few extra GA spots for this -- after all, it's not like they have only so many chairs to fill and not another inch of room.)

Go mom!!!

Thanks, I appreciate all the sympathy. I kind of had a nervous break down this morning, I'm a little more level-headed at the moment. They aren't terrible... but 121 is nearly at the very back and I probably would have been a little more accepting if it was 108/116 or something closer to the stage. We'll just have to see how it plays out.

I don't understand it, either, it's not like we didn't have the tickets. I know! I'm going to be cheering on her intense phone arguing.

Go mom!!!

BTW, do you know if this "problem" also involved seated tickets? I got mine through that same pre-sale... Maybe I should head over to the box office and check with them...

No, I'm pretty sure it's just GA. They said it was because the Muse website presale and the 99x presale had way too many tickets that went past the limit so a few had to be cut off from the end. Seated tickets are all good. :)

No, I'm pretty sure it's just GA. They said it was because the Muse website presale and the 99x presale had way too many tickets that went past the limit so a few had to be cut off from the end. Seated tickets are all good. :)

I just called the box office and asked. She asked me what section my tickets were in and then she had to ask someone else if these were okay. Apparently no problem. But if I get there this evening and find out my tickets aren't valid, well, hell hath no fury....!

I really hope you get your ticket situation straightened out.

I just called the box office and asked. She asked me what section my tickets were in and then she had to ask someone else if these were okay. Apparently no problem. But if I get there this evening and find out my tickets aren't valid, well, hell hath no fury....!

I really hope you get your ticket situation straightened out.

That's good! I'm glad things worked out for you. Which section are you in?

My mom's been switching from person to person on the phone and they keep saying the same exact thing... "We apologize for the inconvenience but remember there are others in this situation and it wouldn't be right to admit you into GA and not them." So I may be stuck in seats after all.

Thank you! What time are you planning on getting there?

wristbands are to keep some as semblance of order, it doesn't mean everyone can leave. I know with Springsteen shows they do this, handing out of wristbands and telling folks to come back at a certain time but that is for the lottery, drawing of numbers as to who is first in line for the pit. So it's a little different.

We asked the lady time and time again if we would get our same spots back when we came. She guaranteed that as we came back those of us who had wristbands would be put in front of the people who showed up after noon. I also spoke to a guy that said he's done it before and it works out perfectly. Not so perfect for those who get there afternoon....but yanno...

We asked the lady time and time again if we would get our same spots back when we came. She guaranteed that as we came back those of us who had wristbands would be put in front of the people who showed up after noon. I also spoke to a guy that said he's done it before and it works out perfectly. Not so perfect for those who get there afternoon....but yanno...

Awesome for you guys! :) We are getting ready to head over there now to get bands, but not sure if they will be numbered since they are after noon, so maybe there is no point for us to go? lol

Archived