Which song would you most like to hear?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which song would you most like to hear?

• Bliss
    • Muscle Museum
    • Sunburn
    • Butterflies and Hurricanes
    • Showbiz
    • Take a Bow
    • Blackout
    • I Belong To You
    • Space Dementia

Yep. It's 10:20-ish, very cold, and windy. The boardies have all met! :)

Oh well keep warm and dry! Have you got foil blankets and umbrellas?

Those foil blankets are just amazing! I bought mine after 'L' recommended them and I'd have been so cold without it on Wednesday!:eek:

I bet the atmosphere in the queue is electric right now! I'm very jealous! ;)

I can hear the wind from my hotel room -- holy crap I'm proud of you guys for camping out. I camped out in Raleigh when they opened for U2 but it was warm! I just couldn't face all day in the cold, so I'm in seats this time.

I CAN'T WAIT until tonight! Anyone else in section 117? I'm gonna be wearing my forum t-shirt -- hopefully there will be others so we can spot each other easily. (And mom has agreed to change into her Muse shirt once we buy it tonight!!)

BTW: I'll start a new thread tonight for the set list so that if people don't want spoilers for their show they don't have to see them.

I can hear the wind from my hotel room -- holy crap I'm proud of you guys for camping out. I camped out in Raleigh when they opened for U2 but it was warm! I just couldn't face all day in the cold, so I'm in seats this time.

I CAN'T WAIT until tonight! Anyone else in section 117? I'm gonna be wearing my forum t-shirt -- hopefully there will be others so we can spot each other easily. (And mom has agreed to change into her Muse shirt once we buy it tonight!!)

BTW: I'll start a new thread tonight for the set list so that if people don't want spoilers for their show they don't have to see them.

I'm in 116 I hope I meet everybody!

they're doing wristbands, thank god. Got mine, number 6

Congrats on #6!

It's great that they're doing wristbands. In Raleigh (U2 show) they didn't do anything remotely resembling crowd control for GA, and there were people who got there are 3:30 and 4:00 who ended up right next to me in line to get in. I was pissed! But I ended up in the front row for Muse thanks to a very nice guy who let me stand in front of him, so it turned out great in the end!

Are they letting you leave and come back or do you still have to stay there all day?

I'm in seats (due to an unfortunate mix-up with ticketmaster. I have tried proving the point that my receipt is for two GA's but do they listen? Nope. :( ) but I still want to meet everyone! Where is the designated meeting spot for meeting boardies/stalking Muse after the show?

That's messed up, and you have proof you have GA.

That's messed up, and you have proof you have GA.

I know. they said it was some issue with about 50-80 tickets when they were purchased through the presale, which doesn't make any sense. I showed up this morning and got completely turned away, it's ridiculous. So now I have seats as "compensation" for the error.

I know. they said it was some issue with about 50-80 tickets when they were purchased through the presale, which doesn't make any sense. I showed up this morning and got completely turned away, it's ridiculous. So now I have seats as "compensation" for the error.

Sorry :(

Archived