Multi Angle O2 dvd project

Osumyruf

This isn't a request really, it's actually a project i'm starting work on myself. I'm looking for users on here or on other muse fan sites, that have footage from the 2 nights at the O2 Arena on the 12th and 13th of November and will make a fan made dvd of the 2 nights for people to download.

If anyone has any footage they would like to contribute, let me know by sending me a message on youtube. My youtube username is 'FuryMuso'.

Thanks in advance to anyone who would like to contribute :)

Hey, thanks for the reply.

That's really kind of you, so by all means send them, but please be aware, the quality does need to be fairly good, so if it doesn't get used, it's nothing personal. Atm, you're one of the only people to actually respond with anything to donate so thanks :)

Also, here's a link to what the footage might look like:

If anyone else has anything they'd like to contribute, please do so.

Thanks.

Hehe, well, downloading is good lol. Still no got much footage yet. I have 2 peoples full footage so far (and that includes my own). Anyone else who sees this thread and has some footage to contribute, i'd really appreciate it. Message me if you'd like to contribute :)

Here is an example of what the footage might look like:

Cheers :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Another quick request. Does anyone have or know of any videos of the Resistance that could be used? I only have 2 good quality videos of it atm (including mine) and haven't found any others yet.

If anyone out there would like to contribute their footage or knows where to find some, then please get in touch.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, another request. I have only one video of Nishe so far and haven't found any other sources, so i'm thinking of making the graphic that goes with the live performance, played on the towers. Would anyone be willing to send a fairly high quality portrait based photo of themselves, over to me via pm on here, by email or youtube?

If you'd like to, please do so. You'll be credited at at the end :)

Thanks.

I did get your footage. Thanks for letting me use it. Would you be ok with sending a photo of yourself? Like I said in the previous post, I am thinking of making the Nishe video thing and only have 3 photos so far.

And if anyone else is interested, please send a photo. Thanks.

• 2 months later...

Hey, sorry if I'm a little late to all this! I've got some footage from the 12th at the O2, it's all on my youtube page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MelissaBricknell

Feel free to use them, or if you'd like the original rather than ripping the youtube version, message me either on there or on here :)

It's looking really good btw! And especially as there's no sign of a tour DVD (apart from the documentary thing) it'll be really nice to have a full show to download and watch. So a big thanks for doing this :D xx

• 8 months later...

Archived