u mean like..rock corner is expensive than tower records??..i've been to sg wang couples of weeks ago. i saw muse's cd,the imported one n it cost about 96 bucks..n i was like :stunned: whoaa mahalnye!!!..then left!..huhu

which tower records sell hullabaloo cd for 56 bucks??..*get ready to rush there!!*:LOL:

lol its weird cause usually tower records is more expensive than rock corner. but dunno la, i checked the dvd and i saw it was 56 bucks. and it works well too :D the tower records at 1utama!

lol its weird cause usually tower records is more expensive than rock corner. but dunno la, i checked the dvd and i saw it was 56 bucks. and it works well too :D the tower records at 1utama!

yeah thats why am asking..i always go to rock corner for any rare vcd or dvds..but never compare the price between tower n rock corner..

this time, i'll makesure i pusing² 1utama several times to compare the price of the cds,vcds or dvds..:LOL: thanx for the info deb!!..*hugz* :D

do what..?

give burned copies of each other's cds to each other?

*if you guys plan to meet up, tell me the date yeap? i'm not as free as you lot seems to be.. so it depends more on when, as opposed to where..

*btw, someone is organizing a "chris scrapbook project" in main muse, and it's sadly lacking in pages... as someone who's deeply overprotective of my chris, why don't we all contribute a lil something to them pages?

it's here

Hallo all,

This is a very active M'sian music forum I must say. I tried searching for M'sian forums on other indie/Brit/obscure bands, but couldn't find any. (Or maybe I may have missed). It's really good to find M'sians discussing on a brilliant band like Muse.

Anyway, if there is anyone out there who would also like to discuss on other bands/artistes, could you start a thread on "Malaysians discussing on other bands". I just wanted to find an avenue for such discussion. If there's an upcoming gig (of other bands/artistes - e.g. Beastie Boys, since Muse won't be back for a while) around the region (M'sia/S'pore), we could discuss it there. I'm itching to go for another gig, plus, my list isn't that impressive. I share tired.unhappy's wish to have Radiohead/Sigurros coming here, but sigh, it could only be a dream.

The meet up seems interesting, but I'm no expert of Muse, so I might be lost with the Muse talk. But it does seem a good idea to meet fellow music lovers, especially Crazy_Mary who has kinda "inspired" me heheh..

p/s- I do have some live videos of Muse, but most probably you'd have them already.

I'm impressed with y'all -having a plethora of Muse materials :)

I'm just a person who have basic stuff from a range of bands/artistes

post muse concert meet up. who's in??

1. crazy_mary = klang

2. aMUSEing ShAnNaZ = shah alam

Haha. A Muse meet up at Stadium Negara would be just the right ubat for a little PMS support group discussion ;) Although you can't enter the stadium itself (unless there's an event there), think its still alright to meet at the main entrance outside.

I've no videos to trade though. But wouldn't mind menyibuk. Still got PMS, but slowly recovering.

the one i saw in sg wang was....*thinking hard*...BHR..yeah, it was BHR but not sure the repackaged one or not..i'm thinking of going to sg wang tomorrow..ade comic fest --->i'm a comic phreak..huhu..i'm taking a leave juz to go to the fest..huhu..:$ <--- so i'll drop by the store n let u kno..nk ikot??

if it's really the repackaged BHR u need to tell me ASAP, yes? hmmm..tempting. if i dun haf a seminar presentation to do this sat i'll be there in a flash my dear..

do what..?

*btw, someone is organizing a "chris scrapbook project" in main muse, and it's sadly lacking in pages... as someone who's deeply overprotective of my chris, why don't we all contribute a lil something to them pages?

it's here

erm talk?? and talk some more and get to noe each other... i noe i cant stop talking about MUSE.. and if shannaz n u r there.. imagine la how it'll be.;)

dont think i can contribute much to that project.. yes, i noe how much u adore chris adyla..

Hallo all,

Anyway, if there is anyone out there who would also like to discuss on other bands/artistes, could you start a thread on "Malaysians discussing on other bands". I just wanted to find an avenue for such discussion. If there's an upcoming gig (of other bands/artistes - e.g. Beastie Boys, since Muse won't be back for a while) around the region (M'sia/S'pore), we could discuss it there. I'm itching to go for another gig, plus, my list isn't that impressive. I share tired.unhappy's wish to have Radiohead/Sigurros coming here, but sigh, it could only be a dream.

hello again weresodisco,

that's a good idea.. maybe you can start the thread?? i'm hoping for radiohead to come as well, but i havent heard much about them lately. i heard rumors that they're disbanded? *prays to god its not true* and honestly, i didnt actually like thom yorke's solo project.. but if they do come here, or even singapore, i'm sure it'll be a sold out gig in minutes!!

oh yeah.. did u check out mtv's good vibration special? haha.. Mike D looked so weird wif that big hair of his, and adam yauch and adrock both looked extremely different!! seriously hoping they'll be coming here in sept..

Haha. A Muse meet up at Stadium Negara would be just the right ubat for a little PMS support group discussion ;) Although you can't enter the stadium itself (unless there's an event there), think its still alright to meet at the main entrance outside.

I've no videos to trade though. But wouldn't mind menyibuk. Still got PMS, but slowly recovering.

all yang nak menyibuk are welcome.. see, it's not easy to haf a meet-up i guess. but yeah.. do u guys noe there's a sort of restaurant at std merdeka? maybe we can meet there? but the question is when.. gah.. suddenly i'm too lazy to do all this..but the thing is my PMS shows no sign of recovering.. in fact, it's getting worse!

yeah thats why am asking..i always go to rock corner for any rare vcd or dvds..but never compare the price between tower n rock corner..

this time, i'll makesure i pusing² 1utama several times to compare the price of the cds,vcds or dvds..:LOL: thanx for the info deb!!..*hugz* :D

i got my hullabaloo dvd last year at midvalley's tower records,b4 i've bought that i've surveyed at rock corner and tower records at midvalley n klcc,the price was all the same rm59.90....for cd's each priced about RM40++

aww you're welcome :happy: *hugs back*

do what..?

*if you guys plan to meet up, tell me the date yeap? i'm not as free as you lot seems to be.. so it depends more on when, as opposed to where..

it's here

i would if i was artistically talented in any way... but i'm not! lol sorry adyla. :( what are you gonna contribute anyway? a picture? a poem? a letter? gimme a few umm.. examples and maybe i can come up with something :)

post muse concert meet up. who's in??

1. crazy_mary = klang

2. aMUSEing ShAnNaZ = shah alam

3. DisturbedAngeL = sg. buloh

4. pirate49 = serdang

mesti ade yang bawak laptop mase jumpa nanti kan[mungkin aku kot]....aku ase baek wat tempat yang selesa tok guna laptop ngn ada power plug port tok cas bateri laptop kan...????

i'm hoping for radiohead to come as well, but i havent heard much about them lately. i heard rumors that they're disbanded? *prays to god its not true* and honestly, i didnt actually like thom yorke's solo project.. but if they do come here, or even singapore, i'm sure it'll be a sold out gig in minutes!!

disbanded?? nah..they're working on their new album which is expected to be released later this year..definitely one of the most anticipated album releases of 07...well, for me, at least :p

ditto about the eraser..it was too electronic wif all tht laptop generated sounds for me..IMHO, radiohead were at their terrifying best during their pre-Kid A days..

then they should have multiple gigs in this region! =)

i would if i was artistically talented in any way... but i'm not! lol sorry adyla. :( what are you gonna contribute anyway? a picture? a poem? a letter? gimme a few umm.. examples and maybe i can come up with something :)

after looking at the thread again, i feel like contributing something. but like u deb, i'm no artist as well.. eheh. adyla, u should include that pix of u n chris at the airport.. that would mean something..

mesti ade yang bawak laptop mase jumpa nanti kan[mungkin aku kot]....aku ase baek wat tempat yang selesa tok guna laptop ngn ada power plug port tok cas bateri laptop kan...????

the only place that i could think of with power sources would be the UM library.. dunno la.

disbanded?? nah..they're working on their new album which is expected to be released later this year..definitely one of the most anticipated album releases of 07...well, for me, at least :p

ditto about the eraser..it was too electronic wif all tht laptop generated sounds for me..IMHO, radiohead were at their terrifying best during their pre-Kid A days..

then they should have multiple gigs in this region! =)

yeah.. i just went to their website. i'm gald someone agrees wif me about the eraser. was afraid to offend any radiohead fans out there..of course la.. those pre Kid A albums are amazing.. luke warm feeling towards amnesiac but love hail to the thief. cant help to feel radiohead vibe in take a bow..

even if they're doing multiple gigs in this region, i'm sure each one of 'em will be sold out!!

er, ahaks.. actually i was just planning to give, um, a brief and witty *alternative* narration about what happened during the malaysian concert that chris (and the rest) was oblivious of.. i did have some pictures of me (and some technician guys) vandalising chris' guitars prior to the show though... hmm, i wonder..

basically just attempts to make us a bit memorable in their eyes..

sigh~ i'm no good with poem, as a matter of fact, i think i'll be downright cheesy with poems.. what will i say?

*attempts to write a bloody good poem*

ah, chris,

do not think you are unmissed

coz i am not in peace

when i couldn't give you a.... (kiss?)

see? i told u i'm plain crap..

after looking at the thread again, i feel like contributing something. but like u deb, i'm no artist as well.. eheh. adyla, u should include that pix of u n chris at the airport.. that would mean something..

i'd much rather put YOUR PICS in them..

ahaks.. maybe we should spam chris' scrapbook with pages and pages of matt and dom pictures from PMT & PDT

sure brings back memories of those boat rides in the few Disneylands I've been to. the video kind of reminds me of the pictures i took as well...dark or overexposed due to erratic lighting (sometimes overly dim and sometimes overly bright) so very few of my pictures from rides like these ever turn out well =((

that one of theirs looks custom-made, though. would probably induce the necessity of a parental guidance warning outside if it were real.

man youtube is REAAALLY slow today. i'm still waiting for the vid to load...

anyway i just wanted to update you guys, i went to 1utama yesterday, walked into Rock Corner to check out the Muse albums they have... and i saw the...

the....

RE-RELEASED BLACK HOLES AND REVS CD AND DVD! its RM95 and the DVD has KOC, SMBH and Starlight vids with umm... the starlight performed live on the EMAs, SMBH live in Paris and KOC live in England. i think the KOC live in England one is the Shepard's Bush one. :\

.. yeah.

EDIT: ok i've just watched the invincible vid. its so cute! :D my favourite part was the last chorus when matt says "together we're invincibleeee" and the big monster behind falls over. haha :D

that one of theirs looks custom-made, though. would probably induce the necessity of a parental guidance warning outside if it were real.

yeah, i would think it is custom made.. with the burning towers and all.. it's probably one of matt's weird ideas to have a ride full of the world's happenings..

the holding hand thingy was very.. um.. (adjective suggestions?) weird?

hmm thot you guys might be interested..

i checked out speedy@subang parade today, they had the repackaged version of BHAR with the DVD. RM92.90. went to Rock Corner and they were selling there for RM95.00 or something like that, hmm. bloody expensive :(

on a lighter note, I've been hearing lots of Muse lately in shopping malls...:happy:

yeah, i would think it is custom made.. with the burning towers and all.. it's probably one of matt's weird ideas to have a ride full of the world's happenings..

the holding hand thingy was very.. um.. (adjective suggestions?) weird?

holding hands? what? where?

loved it. is this muse's way of asking for world peace? cant help feeling a bit of willy wonka and dizzy at the beginning..

yeah.. deb. thanks for the info and the call yesterday. really appreciate it. heard that it's also available in vcd for 49.90..

lol no problem crazy_mary :happy:.

yeah when they showed the cute cavemen popping up and down, it reminded me of charlie and the choc factory :D