lolz..:LOL:

i've got ALL of their vids..:p

when i'm in form 4, i bought a cd that contain muse mtvs

then, i become muselive.com member so that i can download berjuta-juta lemon of their

vid during gigs @ concert, mtv, interviews, mp3s n rare recording (also b-side):happy:

hey bidadari,

me think the sunburn vid is about a babysitter that want to steal her mem's necklace and then the ghost (muse!!!!) of the house (kind of penunggu) remind her..

to break this endless lies secretly she cries:LOL:

oooh.. creeeepy.. i thought the babysitter was just bored, so she decided to kepo kepo around the kid's parents' room when she saw MUSE! i dunno why she'd freak out seeing them in the mirror. i'll probably say something like "omg i wanna go in the mirror too!" lol :LOL: but actually, it would be kinda freaky la. :X

pity the little boy though. how is he gonna explain that his babysitter went into the mirror?? :LOL:

Anyone wanted to trade their Muse DVD? At the moment I only got 2 DVDs. Looking for post Origin of Symmetry DVDs up till BHAR.

1. Live at Glastonbury 2004

2. Live at Shepherds Bush Empire, London 2006 DVD (full setlist: 17 tracks)

Kindly PM me if anyone interested.

mine hasnt!!! :LOL: been more than 2 weeks now n its still driving me insane!

i better go to sleep now before i crack! :eek:

will be back on board tomorrow morning at work! :D

korang ni ponteng kerja je tau

*waiting for adyla to start another thread*;)

oh, god.. please no more.. *dies of embarrassment* :happy: but have to admit, it was fun while it lasted.. and at least i got 50 peeps to vote..

how do you know if PMS is over?

the day adilah stops checking whether Tom Kirk is online, then obsessively watches the thread list for signs of *3 random guests* lurking somewhere...

edit : apparently everyone dah habis kerja and left this board.. and i'm the only one left sneaking after class.. uhu~ why oh why do i have to stay on campus... i wanna chat at night.. night.. night... night...

*oh wait.. :eek: ice cream.. ok, bye guys.. *how childish can i get*

oooh.. creeeepy.. i thought the babysitter was just bored, so she decided to kepo kepo around the kid's parents' room when she saw MUSE! i dunno why she'd freak out seeing them in the mirror. i'll probably say something like "omg i wanna go in the mirror too!" lol :LOL: but actually, it would be kinda freaky la. :X

pity the little boy though. how is he gonna explain that his babysitter went into the mirror?? :LOL:

she goes mental coz matt tease her liek 'huhuhu.. i'm in here.. catch me if u can'

then the girl smack the mirror.. n said, 'ko hingat ko power sgt la'

haha.. bayar ganti rugi:LOL: ..

have anyone notice a part that the girl on the way up to the mem's room, she wears a ring that have 'DH' on it? what does this mean? is it DOMINIC HOWARD? :rolleyes:

Anyone wanted to trade their Muse DVD? At the moment I only got 2 DVDs. Looking for post Origin of Symmetry DVDs up till BHAR.

whaaaa.. i already got the glastonbury

Shep Bush?? Owhh.. i just got a few vids such tiro, KoC, plug in baby, n assassin..

me want the full version.. :p

i dont have anything to trade, but i want the DVD can ah? :D

wow where did you get those from? pasar malam ke? lol do you want to sell instead of trade? :D i have the Hullabaloo DVD, but i dont intend to sell/trade it anytime soon...

she goes mental coz matt tease her liek 'huhuhu.. i'm in here.. catch me if u can'

then the girl smack the mirror.. n said, 'ko hingat ko power sgt la'

haha.. bayar ganti rugi:LOL: ..

have anyone notice a part that the girl on the way up to the mem's room, she wears a ring that have 'DH' on it? what does this mean? is it DOMINIC HOWARD? :rolleyes:

Shep Bush?? Owhh.. i just got a few vids such tiro, KoC, plug in baby, n assassin..

lol i can imagine matt going "heeheeeheee you cant catch me naner naner nanerrr! eeeeheeeheeeheeeheeeeh! :p "

hahaha. and yeah she's like "damn you musicianss!!! roaaar" or something like that :LOL: funny la. haha.

no i didnt notice the ring...

i bet the stole that ring from the little boy's parents too! :eek:

where did you get glastonbury from?? :(

You want full version? Can.

i dont have anything to trade, but i want the DVD can ah? :D

wow where did you get those from? pasar malam ke? lol do you want to sell instead of trade? :D i have the Hullabaloo DVD, but i dont intend to sell/trade it anytime soon...

Can. How's the transaction will be like?

Self addressed envelope with DVD to me? Or by hand?

Yup. No trading involve. Well, I dun wanna make money out of it, if you can send me a blank DVD and a self adressed envelope, that will do. :)

can i get it toooooooo...please,please,please....i can send u my hullabaloo dvd so taht u can burn it and then u send back to me with ur whatever muse dvd u have...can we make taht deal?;)

LOL.. u guys tend to over analyse the vids too much eh??

Yup. No trading involve. Well, I dun wanna make money out of it, if you can send me a blank DVD and a self adressed envelope, that will do. :)

ooo.. i want that Glastonbury dvd and full shpherds bush... i haf hullabaloo and live at big day out (vcd) only..

i'm sure u haf those..

EDIT: any chance of u having the absolution tour dvd as well?

Let me just provide some info on the Shepherds Bush DVD, txt file from the DVD author:

SETLIST

01. Take a Bow

02. Bliss

03. Map of the Problematique

04. Butterflies and Hurricanes

05. Starlight

06. Plug In Baby

07. Citizen Erased

08. Soldier's Poem

09. Feeling Good

10. Stockholm Syndrome

11. Invincible

12. Supermassive Black Hole

13. Hysteria

14. Assassin

15. New Born

16. (synth jam +) Time is Running Out

17. Knights of Cydonia

===============================================================

GIG INFO

Shepherd's Bush Empire

London, England

June 28 2006

Special free gig for hardcore fans and MTV recording.

The trio was about to release their new album "Black Holes and Revelations" on July 3, and made a triumphant return with a gig entitled "The Empire Strikes Back", which was filmed by MTV.

MTV later showed ONLY PART of this show as a Muse special, twice. The crippled setlist was:

'Starlight'

'Plug In Baby'

'Soldier's Poem'

'Stockholm Syndrome'

'Invincible'

'Supermassive Black Hole'

'Hysteria'

'Time Is Running Out'

'Knights Of Cydonia'

===============================================================

DVD INFO

This DVD came from WMV files posted on a Muse forum on the internet. Thanks to sam_linnett, paul_nicko and maddav for them!

All WMVs were made available at the MTV website (with no logos), but were ripped and had their absurd DRM restrictions removed by fans. The exception is "Time is Running Out", which was never made available on the same format. I had to rip it from a different source (the crippled MTV broadcast, with logos), adapt it a little and then complete the setlist. Expect small differences between this song and the others, in audio, video and transitions.

The WMVs had picture and sound fades, were unseekable and almost uneditable. I've converted them all to maximum quality AVIs and then proceeded to edit. Their lengths were preserved as much as possible, but you're likely to perceive some of those fadings.

Audio: was originally a bit distorted and I'm no pro on the subject. Filters: equalization, dynamics (slightly amplified), general volume adjustment. Occasional fading and mute parts were reworked. Known artifacts: transitions, guitar feedback in the last minutes, weird unsync in "TIRO" (it comes and goes), mute second during "New Born" (had to be done to cover a glitch and preserve overall sync). The resulting WAV file was converted to high-quality AC3 to preserve video quality (which was at risk).

Video: the original WMVs had only fair bitrates, so image quality may vary and some pixelation is expected. Original black borders changed with new ones, to make the limits more solid with no picture loss. Filters: gamma/brightness improved, red channel reduced, border clipping, selected source range. Known artifacts: transitions, weird pixelation in "New Born" (present in the original file).

Technical details:

System: NTSC, 29,97fps, 720x480.

Video: average 6-8Mbps (from lower bitrates originally).

Aspect ratio: 16:9, preserved as 4:3 with black borders.

Audio: LPCM (48kHz, 1536kbps) converted to AC3 kbps.

Menus and transitions: I made them from scratch using screencaps.

Final DVD was slightly over the maximum capacity for a regular DVD, so I ran it through DVDShrink and reduced it to 99.5% of its size.

Beside the pixelation thingy, the rest of the DVD is OK!

me!...me too!...live in shepherd bush....dvd....sounds great...

downloaded it on youtube already...but of course it's not enough...

but is the pixelation thing might reduce the greatness of the video?

i hope it will be like the glastonbury dvd...feels like u r with them on the stage hehe...

so...may i ask for ur address noisemonkie? :D

Let me just provide some info on the Shepherds Bush DVD, txt file from the DVD author:

SETLIST

01. Take a Bow

02. Bliss

03. Map of the Problematique

04. Butterflies and Hurricanes

05. Starlight

06. Plug In Baby

07. Citizen Erased

08. Soldier's Poem

09. Feeling Good

10. Stockholm Syndrome

11. Invincible

12. Supermassive Black Hole

13. Hysteria

14. Assassin

15. New Born

16. (synth jam +) Time is Running Out

17. Knights of Cydonia

================================================== =============

GIG INFO

Shepherd's Bush Empire

London, England

June 28 2006

Special free gig for hardcore fans and MTV recording.

The trio was about to release their new album "Black Holes and Revelations" on July 3, and made a triumphant return with a gig entitled "The Empire Strikes Back", which was filmed by MTV.

MTV later showed ONLY PART of this show as a Muse special, twice. The crippled setlist was:

'Starlight'

'Plug In Baby'

'Soldier's Poem'

'Stockholm Syndrome'

'Invincible'

'Supermassive Black Hole'

'Hysteria'

'Time Is Running Out'

'Knights Of Cydonia'

================================================== =============

DVD INFO

This DVD came from WMV files posted on a Muse forum on the internet. Thanks to sam_linnett, paul_nicko and maddav for them!

All WMVs were made available at the MTV website (with no logos), but were ripped and had their absurd DRM restrictions removed by fans. The exception is "Time is Running Out", which was never made available on the same format. I had to rip it from a different source (the crippled MTV broadcast, with logos), adapt it a little and then complete the setlist. Expect small differences between this song and the others, in audio, video and transitions.

The WMVs had picture and sound fades, were unseekable and almost uneditable. I've converted them all to maximum quality AVIs and then proceeded to edit. Their lengths were preserved as much as possible, but you're likely to perceive some of those fadings.

Audio: was originally a bit distorted and I'm no pro on the subject. Filters: equalization, dynamics (slightly amplified), general volume adjustment. Occasional fading and mute parts were reworked. Known artifacts: transitions, guitar feedback in the last minutes, weird unsync in "TIRO" (it comes and goes), mute second during "New Born" (had to be done to cover a glitch and preserve overall sync). The resulting WAV file was converted to high-quality AC3 to preserve video quality (which was at risk).

Video: the original WMVs had only fair bitrates, so image quality may vary and some pixelation is expected. Original black borders changed with new ones, to make the limits more solid with no picture loss. Filters: gamma/brightness improved, red channel reduced, border clipping, selected source range. Known artifacts: transitions, weird pixelation in "New Born" (present in the original file).

Technical details:

System: NTSC, 29,97fps, 720x480.

Video: average 6-8Mbps (from lower bitrates originally).

Aspect ratio: 16:9, preserved as 4:3 with black borders.

Audio: LPCM (48kHz, 1536kbps) converted to AC3 kbps.

Menus and transitions: I made them from scratch using screencaps.

Final DVD was slightly over the maximum capacity for a regular DVD, so I ran it through DVDShrink and reduced it to 99.5% of its size.

Beside the pixelation thingy, the rest of the DVD is OK!

gosh, ur making us drooling here, noisemonkie. and the fact that the gig was a free gig for hardcore fans :eek: gah.. wat r the chances of muse holding a free gig for their hardcore fans from SEA here in KL eh? one can only dream...

oh wow really? :eek: thanks a lot! since you gave the info for shepards bush... what about glastonbury? :D where do you get all these dvds from anyway?? i wanna get some too :)

MUSE Absolution Tour Glastonbury 2004 DVD Tracklisting:

1. Hysteria

2. New Born

3. Sing For Absolution

4. Muscle Museum

5. Apocalypse Please

6. Ruled By Secrecy

7. Sunburn

8. Butterflies And Hurricanes

9. Bliss

10. Time Is Running Out

11. Plug In Baby

12. Blackout

Extras:

13. Fury (Los Angeles)

14. The Small Print (Earls Court)

15. Stockholm Syndrome (Earls Court)

16. The Groove In The States (Cincinnati/San Diego)

Hidden Extras:

17. Thoughts of a Dying Atheist (Wembley Arena)

18. Endlessly (Wembley Arena)

oh wow really? :eek: thanks a lot! since you gave the info for shepards bush... what about glastonbury? :D where do you get all these dvds from anyway?? i wanna get some too :)

Torrent. Took around 1 week (24/7 PC running all the time) to download both. File size: 9 Gb.

ooo.. i want that Glastonbury dvd and full shpherds bush... i haf hullabaloo and live at big day out (vcd) only..

i'm sure u haf those..

EDIT: any chance of u having the absolution tour dvd as well?

It's the Absolution Tour DVD. I think both are the same. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Torrent. Took around 1 week (24/7 PC running all the time) to download both. File size: 9 Gb.

any source from IRC??

if got PM me the channel and server bro!!!!!

oh ya!!! azereus/utorrent/bitcomet???

which one u used atm???

p/s: me know nothing, just try and error.:$

It's the Absolution Tour DVD. I think both are the same. Correct me if I'm wrong.

nah its different.. the absolution tour dvd has all the extras. glastonbury is just glastonbury... with the ending songs like stockholm syndrome. i have that one right now, glastonbury, but its my friend's one and i think he wants it back soon. :X

nah its different.. the absolution tour dvd has all the extras. glastonbury is just glastonbury... with the ending songs like stockholm syndrome. i have that one right now, glastonbury, but its my friend's one and i think he wants it back soon. :X

Then the one that I have is the Absolution DVD. By the way, is there a possibility for me to get a copy of Glastonbury?