indeed, how did u noe that?

meteora.stan is a girl? :$ sori.. ehehhh. i need to find that thread then..

i've voted yes...:p

lol because once upon a time... last year, we pm-ed each other about umm... a certain picture of dom. then i saw her sig, and there was a picture of this chinese guy, and i thought it was her, so i just asked whether she was a guy or girl? cause if she was a guy, why would she be having pics of Dom? :LOL: but then she told me she was a girl...

so... yeah.

i really dont know how i know that. i think i read it someowhere... microcuts.net i think. or musewiki.org. or maybe on the board somewhere. lol.

i couldn't bear to click on the dreaded yes

be strong!! i noe u can do it.. we'll be here to support u :LOL:

lol because once upon a time... last year, we pm-ed each other about umm... a certain picture of dom. then i saw her sig, and there was a picture of this chinese guy, and i thought it was her, so i just asked whether she was a guy or girl? cause if she was a guy, why would she be having pics of Dom? :LOL: but then she told me she was a girl...

so... yeah.

i really dont know how i know that. i think i read it someowhere... microcuts.net i think. or musewiki.org. or maybe on the board somewhere. lol.

yeah.. that makes more sense isnt it? but there's no harm if a guy is also a PDTer.. eheh..

matlongcoat.jpg

dammit, was hoping he would wear that penguin coat of his in KL, but he wore it korea la plak..

yeah.. that makes more sense isnt it? but there's no harm if a guy is also a PDTer.. eheh..

matlongcoat.jpg

dammit, was hoping he would wear that penguin coat of his in KL, but he wore it korea la plak..

oh gosh :stunned: that doesnt match his black shirt inside AT ALL. :noey:

lol.. i think he looks awesome.. but wat do i noe about fashion..:rolleyes:

lol crap i'm gonna contradict myself again. but after seeing that picture for the 2nd time, he does look good. with the black guitar and all.

... lol i still dont really like that jacket of his. :LOL: must've been cold at Korea :D

and mikeadyla, it was very, very brave of you to post that poll on Main Muse. they can be quite mean sometimes..

matlongcoat.jpg

penguin coat... haih, i feel much better already.. i have to post this.. again.. this just cracks me up and make me feel doubly better..

owK5tHjL0aE

and mikeadyla, it was very, very brave of you to post that poll on Main Muse. they can be quite mean sometimes..

what? mean? er, heheh

*** edit: oh, ok.. i just saw it again.. but.... where else am i supposed to post it? and no worries, it's not like they know who i am..

edit again : btw, i just wishes tom would be back and he himself would lock the thread.. sigh~ wishful thinking

what? mean? er, heheh

*** edit: oh, ok.. i just saw it again.. but.... where else am i supposed to post it? and no worries, it's not like they know who i am..

edit again : btw, i just wishes tom would be back and he himself would lock the thread.. sigh~ wishful thinking

lol you could ask one of the mods to lock the thread. but you need a reason why though. usually if fans ask "ooh i wonder what matt's girlfriend's name is?" they'd lock it cause its like.. against their private life and stuff. but this thread, you have an article as proof! :eek: lol so i dunno whether they'd want to lock it or not..

.. but no harm in trying!

lol you could ask one of the mods to lock the thread. but you need a reason why though. usually if fans ask "ooh i wonder what matt's girlfriend's name is?" they'd lock it cause its like.. against their private life and stuff. but this thread, you have an article as proof! :eek: lol so i dunno whether they'd want to lock it or not..

.. but no harm in trying!

no lah.. what i meant actually is that i wish tom would be back and he himself would lock the thread just to see some movement from the kirk.. i missed him!!! *of course i don't want my thread to be locked.. nOoOo.. only that i hoped nobody i know tracks it back to me dies with embarrassment

Edit : btw, does anyone hear some shouting like 1, 2, 3, 4 in the edited (both album and radio) version of invincible? what's that for?

lol crap i'm gonna contradict myself again. but after seeing that picture for the 2nd time, he does look good. with the black guitar and all.

... lol i still dont really like that jacket of his. :LOL: must've been cold at Korea :D

hahah..yeah..penguins cant survive in our sweltering equatorial heat...thats y he took off his red tracksuit after a couple of songs here...actually....he should've thrown it into the crowd..;) ..can jz imagine the chaotic scramble in the pitt..=P

hahah..yeah..penguins cant survive in our sweltering equatorial heat...thats y he took off his red tracksuit after a couple of songs here...actually....he should've thrown it into the crowd..;) ..can jz imagine the chaotic scramble in the pitt..=P

LOL if he did that i can imagine the crowd screaming before a huge "rippppp" can be heard, followed by an "ohhhh nooo the jacket!!!". i pity the jacket :LOL:

and yeah i'm trying to find out what song it is when he took off his jacket. i've been watching vids, and now i'm at citizen erased.. he still has his jacket on!

and i havent heard the Invincible radio edit one! but according to musewiki, you can hear matt shouting 1,2,3,4. where did you ge the Invincible radio edit one?

and i havent heard the Invincible radio edit one! but according to musewiki, you can hear matt shouting 1,2,3,4. where did you ge the Invincible radio edit one?

eh, i thought i've already posted it somewhere here? it's from sendspace, i got both the album edit and radio edit from muselive..

eh, boleh je... u can't watch it?

urm, winamp, wmp, vlc, all works for this vid imo

still cant.. issssshhhhhhhh :( teh piano.., the piano..haih..

thankssssss!!!

;)

moar! put up moar!!

wish i could second that, but my laptop is not helping me out now...

wooahhhhh........i've been away for more than one week and not posting in this thread for along time,i do read but i dont post cuz i'm tooo busy,thank god i managed to do labs and test that i've escaped for attending the gig but now i'm still busy(as i'm typing rite now i'm doing my course assignment)

i dont have time to quote so but i still wanna comment about;

muzik-muzik

although i'm not watching it for years(i guess??)but one of my friend told me that she saw me on taht video....haha..:happy:

gaia n matt

i know that matt's getting engaged since past year and when i first heard abt it i felt sadly hopeless but now i can cope with it (although it's quite hard for me but everything taht makes him happy will make me happy too...wipe tears

sunburn vid from vspirit

thanks to taht beautiful vid(u can hear me screaming at the 17th seconds of taht video),the sound recorded frm ur cam is quite decent(to be compared with mine),i do have taht vids as well but it's taken from the matt's side screen and as i told earlier the sound's not good(plus me screaming and jumping)...i actually have about 1.3gig videos of the gig but dont know how to share it(the connection here got problemed when it comes to upload and downloading)

gtg now....cheers

wooahhhhh........i've been away for more than one week and not posting in this thread for along time,i do read but i dont post cuz i'm tooo busy,thank god i managed to do labs and test that i've escaped for attending the gig but now i'm still busy(as i'm typing rite now i'm doing my course assignment)

i dont have time to quote so but i still wanna comment about;

muzik-muzik

although i'm not watching it for years(i guess??)but one of my friend told me that she saw me on taht video....haha..:happy:

gaia n matt

i know that matt's getting engaged since past year and when i first heard abt it i felt sadly hopeless but now i can cope with it (although it's quite hard for me but everything taht makes him happy will make me happy too...wipe tears

sunburn vid from vspirit

thanks to taht beautiful vid(u can hear me screaming at the 17th seconds of taht video),the sound recorded frm ur cam is quite decent(to be compared with mine),i do have taht vids as well but it's taken from the matt's side screen and as i told earlier the sound's not good(plus me screaming and jumping)...i actually have about 1.3gig videos of the gig but dont know how to share it(the connection here got problemed when it comes to upload and downloading)

gtg now....cheers

sigh.. ~ :erm: :'(

gaia n matt

yeah i heard about that too. that was actually a rumour. a mistranslated word or something like that. but now they're actually engaged! :eek: lol er yeah.

gaia n matt

sunburn vid from vspirit

gtg now....cheers

awww... *wipes tears again*

was it u who screamed? thot it was me :D

sigh.. ~ :erm: :'(

still not over the matt n gaia thing eh?? *hugs*

finally.. got to watch it after the third try..