I feel the same way about most local acts. If i wanted to see them, I'd rather just pay $10 at some random location (and that's being generous). I'm going to be there for MUSE not Electrico or some lame band! Man, LAMC picked the wrong gig to have a few extra bands performing prior to MUSE.

Lol have you ever crowdsurfed before Tee? I guess your size gives you some advantage.

No I haven't, but that's two perfect opportunities to do it! :awesome: It looks fun, and it'll bring me pretty near to the front, which is what I need haha...I'll be loitering around the venue for the whole day, but I'm not going to waste my time listening to crappy local bands. :noey: I'm sorry, but Singapore can only produce violinists and pianists. :p

I would rather pay $60 to never hear Electrico play again. :LOL: I hate them with a fiery passion. They are actually pure rubbish.

Haha it sure does look like a whole lota fun. Just make sure you don't end up over the barricades though. :p

Electrico is such a SHAME!!!! They did a "Singaporean" song for our National Day and it was EFFING CRAP!! They prob did it cuz the money was good. But that don't give them a reason to make such atrocities they call music.

I hope the ticket price isn't ridiculous though. European shows are like S$90 to about $115 and it would be stupid if LAMC charged us anything more than $130.

Yeah, I'll be starting from the back so I doubt I will, but when I see it approaching I'll be sure to get down...somehow. :wtf::LOL:

I know. :facepalm: I don't even see why everybody thinks they're so brilliant. I can't wait for the day they go overseas and everybody tells them they're rubbish. :p

I bet it's going to be over $140...It'd probably be that price in Fort Canning, but it's in Indoor Stadium so it's bound to be more expensive. Gigs in Singapore are such a rip-off: Shit opening band nobody wants, not enough of the main band, rubbish venue, rubbish crowd, and overpriced tickets. :rolleyes: In the end it's worth it but ughhh...

On an opposite note...are you going to see Buzzcocks? The tickets are $49 or $39, and it's at Zirca so the venue's not that great, but I reckon the price is well worth it! And plus, they have the one decent local band opening for them. :chuckle:

:eek: I want that encore.

:( Surely you could miss a day or two of work? Wednesday's not too bad right? I'm skipping school to fly over there. :LOL:

I hope they'll go to Malaysia for you guys too, they'll be in Hong Kong on the 6th of Feb apparently..

if only i'm still a student. Hong Kong on the 6th?! does this mean that they won't come to Malaysia? :(

muse... tlg la mai malaysia.. hish.. tension betui...

THIS.

tolong la mai Malaysia! tak pon push la BNO date tu ke weekend ka..aigooooooooooo..

Nut: thank you x100000 for the pre-sale offer. Will bring u something from KL, watcha want?

Faz: The poster is yours. Bila nak lepak / poster giving ceremony?

Muse @ KL 2010: 13 /14th february sempat lagi what, Valentine's Day kat KL

* Malaysian last-minute syndrome: on*

People, how do we pressure the organisers to bring Muse here? Start a petition? Galaxy / (gulp) Pineapple, sapa lagi?

What I posted in the Singapore thread:

------------

They've announced it! :party::dance:

http://muse.mu/news/article/538/new-live-dates-announced-for-singapore-and-the-us/

Ooh, tickets go on sale on the 16th.

-----------

Hope the tickets don't go on while I'm at school...but I could just skip and pretend I'll be tired from Franz...WHO I'M SEEING IN FOUR DAYS! :dance:

What I posted in the Singapore thread:

------------

They've announced it! :party::dance:

http://muse.mu/news/article/538/new-live-dates-announced-for-singapore-and-the-us/

Ooh, tickets go on sale on the 16th.

-----------

Hope the tickets don't go on while I'm at school...but I could just skip and pretend I'll be tired from Franz...WHO I'M SEEING IN FOUR DAYS! :dance:

Someone's happy!:eyebrows::awesome:Have fun Tee!My Franz autograph pweaseeeee (if possible:D )

so it seems [so far] their Asian tour after their BDO gigs only consist of Japan, Singapore and Hong Kong then.. :indiff::noey:

Tee, have fun watching Franz. you lucky, lucky you're so lucky!

Their schedule does seem rather tight. -sigh- I'm hoping that if they come back for a bigger tour of say, Korea, they'll do a more comprehensive SE Asia tour too.

Thank you. :awesome: And yes I am!

Someone's happy!:eyebrows::awesome:Have fun Tee!My Franz autograph pweaseeeee (if possible:D )

Oh yeah I'm happy. If it were dangerous to have a highly concentrated amount of endorphins in your body, I would die right now. :p Haha yushhh I will try...if I don't scare them off. :$

Oh yeah I'm happy. If it were dangerous to have a highly concentrated amount of endorphins in your body, I would die right now. :p Haha yushhh I will try...if I don't scare them off. :$

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Nah you won't scare them off;)Franz are prepared!:p:LOL:

OH MY GOD

MUSE IN SINGAPORE 3RD FEB!!!!!

are you all going?

i really feel like i wanna go

can someone please tell me how much it would cost me for 1tix+accomodation+transportation etc in RM?

i'm gonna start saving now........... :(

they will start selling the tix on 16th Nov..dunno how much would it cost..hope i can afford it

That's what I was going to do, but I'd have to pay for it through credit card and my mum said no. :(

EDIT: "We're working on getting more touring bands, can't reveal yet. The ticket price would be same if it was MUSE alone so think of the additional bands as a bonus." :awesome: Definitely have to go.

Edited by Waldo