;)

vampires.. only we dont thirst for blood. :p and we're not extraordinarily beautiful like the Cullens :(

there's nothing wrong with being fickle i guess. we're all only human anyway. its what we do! :happy:

Cullens? :LOL: Just make sure you choose the course you like the most ;)

When is your exam anyway? Are you going to finish soon?

;)

Cullens? :LOL: Just make sure you choose the course you like the most ;)

When is your exam anyway? Are you going to finish soon?

Oh crap sorry! i'm guessing you dont read Twilight. haha. sorry! The Cullens are characters from the book called Twilight btw. sorry for the misunderstanding, i got confused with who read Twilight and who doesnt :LOL: my bad, my bad.

my exams are next Thursday, and its stretched out until June 4th. yeah. lol. i only have 3 days of exams actually, but its stretched for like 3 weeks haha.

Oh crap sorry! i'm guessing you dont read Twilight. haha. sorry! The Cullens are characters from the book called Twilight btw. sorry for the misunderstanding, i got confused with who read Twilight and who doesnt :LOL: my bad, my bad.

my exams are next Thursday, and its stretched out until June 4th. yeah. lol. i only have 3 days of exams actually, but its stretched for like 3 weeks haha.

:LOL:

I haven't read that book yet. But going to borrow it from my friend soon :D I should read way before the movie is out or else I'll keep on comparing both of them :rolleyes:

:erm: I hate it when the exam is actually a few subject but can strech up to weeks or even maybe a month :( A pure torture waiting for it :mad: and if it ends faster, I can have a longer holiday

:LOL:

I haven't read that book yet. But going to borrow it from my friend soon :D I should read way before the movie is out or else I'll keep on comparing both of them :rolleyes:

haha yeah definitely! its really absorbing :) i love it!

:erm: I hate it when the exam is actually a few subject but can strech up to weeks or even maybe a month :( A pure torture waiting for it :mad: and if it ends faster, I can have a longer holiday

lol yeah tell me about it! i know i should be studying to the fuuuulllest now but i just cant stop procrastinating. argghh.

Oh ya, and 1 more

muse_05.jpg

It looks scary but I LIKE IT!!! :D

its scary! *hides*

hey you crazy kids! :LOL:

i'm bored

waiting to go to the pool

just dropping by to say hello =)

has anyone downloaded the whole Newton Abbot Demo Tape?

hahah that was random. :$

lol the wha? i have no idea what that is.

Pool? what pool!? i wanna swim too! (if only i knew how to swim)

oh btw mel thank you sososososoos much for introducing Twilight to me. lol.

haha yeah definitely! its really absorbing :) i love it!

lol yeah tell me about it! i know i should be studying to the fuuuulllest now but i just cant stop procrastinating. argghh.

its scary! *hides*

:LOL: We are really becoming last minute fellas :rolleyes:

Dom scares you :eek::p:LOL:

Did you know about this? http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=54034

A few days ago, Dom is under the category of gay musicians :eek: And I think it is just being removed yesterday or today. Lol

LOL omg thats brilliant! too bad i had to miss it :( apparently Adam took it off. meh.

Dom does give away a very.. gay-vibe. must be his metrosexuality lol. not that i'm complaining haha! it makes him all the more prettier :LOL:

LOL omg thats brilliant! too bad i had to miss it :( apparently Adam took it off. meh.

Dom does give away a very.. gay-vibe. must be his metrosexuality lol. not that i'm complaining haha! it makes him all the more prettier :LOL:

Haha... I wonder who the heck put that in wikipedia :rolleyes: I'll still support Dom if he is gay but I don't want the one he likes to be Matt :(

:chuckle I wonder what Dom will do if he saw that :LOL:

wow u guys are turning this thread into a mini PDT with all those pictures. first he's a cheater now he's gay? leave my abg dom alone..:p:LOL:

the board looks new. :eek: almost confused myself trying to find this thread heh.. HAARP skin is indeed awesome!

I thought you love Matt :eyebrows:....from all the previous post when you all see them in KLIA

Lucky you :mad: *JELOUS*

are u Freud? :LOL: subconsciously, i reckon i do fancy matt more than dom coz it's his voice that i hear every night before i went to sleep for the past few months. but as deb said, dom kinda charmed me into liking him with his sexy voice and very cool attitude when meeting him. yeah.. lucky me..:happy:

oh oops. i thought what! i was thinking abg stood for something haha. like.. A Big Guy. or Another Boy Guy or something hahaha.

u mean like big bro ar? ewww... incest? :LOL: come on, we're past the Renaissance and the Romantic period for that..

Haha... If we actually jump on him to hug him, most probably the security guards will haul us out and they ban use from Muse performance :eek: NOOOO!!!! :'(

:p

someone on this thread had hugged matt before.. that security brother lepak jer... so it's not impossible people! heh heh.. BUT I DO NOT ENCOURAGE IT!

Edited by crazy_mary

Haha... I wonder who the heck put that in wikipedia :rolleyes: I'll still support Dom if he is gay but I don't want the one he likes to be Matt :(

:chuckle I wonder what Dom will do if he saw that :LOL:

LOL must've been some misunderstood fan/hater.

I'd love it if he were gay :LOL: it'll be so funny! and imagine how awkward it'll be for him to be travelling everywhere all the time with Matt and Chris.. talk about sexual tension :LOL:

Maybe he'll laugh... and go "HEY THATS NOT TRUE! :mad:"

wow u guys are turning this thread into a mini PDT with all those pictures. first he's a cheater now he's gay? leave my abg dom alone..:p:LOL:

the board looks new. :eek: almost confused myself trying to find this thread heh.. HAARP skin is indeed awesome!

u mean like big bro ar? ewww... incest? :LOL: come on, we're past the Renaissance and the Romantic period for that..

someone on this thread had hugged matt before.. that security brother lepak jer... so it's not impossible people! heh heh.. BUT I DO NOT ENCOURAGE IT!

Lol this thread is turning into Chat :LOL:

yeah some threads have soooo many tags i get confused with it and think its showing how many people reading the thread instead. haha.

lol no i didnt mean big brother! haha i just thought that abg stood for something. thats all haha. no incest :noey:

ahhaha security brother lepak hahah funny. yeah its better to ask for permission to hug first at least! some celebrities can be such divas.

"LIKE OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS FIEND HUGGING ME? GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY!" :LOL:

lol the wha? i have no idea what that is.

Pool? what pool!? i wanna swim too! (if only i knew how to swim)

oh btw mel thank you sososososoos much for introducing Twilight to me. lol.

http://muselive.com/forums.php?m=posts&q=31512

it's Muse's demo tape from from waaaaayyyyyyy back then!

got lots of songs there, go and download it NOW! :D

i haven't though. my internet is fucking screwed up!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

you aint know how to swim? lol i can teach you :D

though i kinda sucked at it :p

and you're welcome :happy:

Edited by melwhoops

Woaah one trip to Langkawi and back - so much to catch up on!

I so happen to see your reply there so I went to peek :$:ninja: Hehe... Ohhh, I see. I'm currently in TAR College doing Hospitality Management and going to graduate soon :happy: (for diploma only) I just finish my industrial training and finishing up my report :shifty: which is the reason why I'm around here so late at night :D

WHATT, there are awesome Muse-loving fans at TARC that I do not know of?! Wait, what did you say your name was again? Lol. Because I'm about to graduate with a diploma too! :D With an accounting dip however. Will you be continuing your advanced diploma studies there? It would be awesome to actually be able to hang with other muse-loving fans in college ;) Coz currently... as you know the state in TARC, most of my friends would rather listen to ... Jay Chou than Muse :(

------------

Because I'm a sucker for cellos. And I love Muse. :)

Combining my two great loves would result in :

Edited by guilt-stricken

Haha... :LOL: Because I just found out there is some Dom's lover here and can't resist :$

I'm not turning this into a mini PDT :( :'( There is a group picture of Muse

607407AC.jpg

mattandhisbananaohpleasdf8.jpg

And Mr. Matteh as well :D:p

I doubt abg Dom is going to be left alone by the groupies or fans with his cuteness and drumming skill :musesign::LOL:

are u Freud? :LOL: subconsciously, i reckon i do fancy matt more than dom coz it's his voice that i hear every night before i went to sleep for the past few months. but as deb said, dom kinda charmed me into liking him with his sexy voice and very cool attitude when meeting him. yeah.. lucky me..:happy:

What is a Freud?:$:LOL: Awww.... So is Dom still with you? :p

:LOL: The security brother lepak only? :LOL::LOL:

LOL must've been some misunderstood fan/hater.

I'd love it if he were gay :LOL: it'll be so funny! and imagine how awkward it'll be for him to be travelling everywhere all the time with Matt and Chris.. talk about sexual tension :LOL:

Maybe he'll laugh... and go "HEY THATS NOT TRUE! :mad:"

:chuckle It's gonna be akward . Unless they knew it long time ago :eek:

Lol this thread is turning into Chat :LOL:

yeah some threads have soooo many tags i get confused with it and think its showing how many people reading the thread instead. haha.

lol no i didnt mean big brother! haha i just thought that abg stood for something. thats all haha. no incest :noey:

ahhaha security brother lepak hahah funny. yeah its better to ask for permission to hug first at least! some celebrities can be such divas.

"LIKE OH MY GOD WHAT IS THIS FIEND HUGGING ME? GET IT AWAY GET IT AWAY!" :LOL:

:rolleyes::LOL: I bet their eyes will be as big as O.O and their face :eek:

:p

Woaah one trip to Langkawi and back - so much to catch up on!

WHATT, there are awesome Muse-loving fans at TARC that I do not know of?! Wait, what did you say your name was again? Lol. Because I'm about to graduate with a diploma too! :D With an accounting dip however. Will you be continuing your advanced diploma studies there? It would be awesome to actually be able to hang with other muse-loving fans in college ;) Coz currently... as you know the state in TARC, most of my friends would rather listen to ... Jay Chou than Muse :(

:eek:WHAT???!!!! You are from TARC as well?!!!! Wooo Hooo!!!! Actually I never mention my name before :$:p My name is Joelyn. That's why we are the same age :LOL: I won't be contining advance thou :( Financial problem. Yah.... I think most people in TARC doesn't even know Starlight I think :mad: It will be fun to be able to talk about Muse all day and all night :D too bad I'm not continuing :(