Yeah Chris is the genuine Pedro :LOL: He looks cute on it. I agree since he's blond it's hard to see if he has one.

Muse at the mall :LOL: that would be the day perhaps if all musers perished this land. :LOL:

I never had any muse dream yet. I'm hoping for a Chris one soon. :$

Yeah I think so too. I've been wondering about Matt's ever since. How the hell can't he take the traces off? Though it looks good in him. Chris looks good with or without a tashe :happy:

haha yeah if Muse are really that desperate to get fans when all their fans died from a massive er... explosion or something (touch wood), they'd play for free at a mall :LOL:

aww, well try this then. er.. do something REALLY musey before you sleep. like watch of a bunch of videos of em, or listen to their album a bunch of times.. usually that's how it works for me i suppose. haha. but now i seem to be getting 'immune' to it. so you can only imagine how happy i am to have a muse dream after so long :happy:

The only dream related to Muse I had was me getting Dom's transparent drums from him after a show because Matt destroyed the pedal for his hi-hat[very random :LOL:]

I realized Dom looked like a cat when I added the poor quality "walrus mustache" :LOL:

a cute and adorable cat i must say..:LOL: when are u gonna do one on matt's face? cant wait to see that one.. can only imagine him looking like a ferret with a huge mustache..:p but of course a very handsome ferret.

illuminatist, from ur sig i kinda agree that chris looks mighty fine with or without a tashe. think deb's dream of muse playing at the mall kinda remind me of the good charlotte meet and greet that i went a few months back. but they were no neat lines to get their signature.

lol at the dream advice.. i've just been to the PDT, hopefully i'll get to dream about dom tonite! :D hope am not immune to it.

lol at the dream advice.. i've just been to the PDT, hopefully i'll get to dream about dom tonite! :D hope am not immune to it.

:LOL: u know what's even more pathetic? i've been practicing lucid dreaming in the hope that one of these days, i'll be able to realize in my muse dream, that i'm dreaming, and then maybe i can guide the dream to do, er, what I want them to do ;)

oh, apparently magnesium causes you to have vivid dreams, like watching tv in colour mode.

i've never had lucid dreams before.. well, sorta. i've had dreams that i know i've dreamt before, so basically in that dream i'm thinking "okay so i did this the last time i dreamt this... and this happened the last time i dreamt that" but i didn't really er.. guide the dream. is that considered a lucid dream? :confused:

magnesium? how? all this dream talk is reaaally interesting :D

The only dream related to Muse I had was me getting Dom's transparent drums from him after a show because Matt destroyed the pedal for his hi-hat[very random ]

I realized Dom looked like a cat when I added the poor quality "walrus mustache"

hahaha walrus moustache :LOL: at least you got to interact with the band! haha. i remember i had a dream quite a long time ago, muse were playing with.... HILARY DUFF :eek: now THAT is random! ahhaha

damn.. no muse dream last nite though i spent at least half an hour watching muse vids and pix. guess am immune to 'em already..

LOL at Hilary Duff and Muse dream. what did they do? jamming together or matt hitting on hillary while joel looked on jealously? oh. forgot. they're not together anymore.dreams are weird most of the time.

I never had any muse dream yet. I'm hoping for a Chris one soon. :$

Having a Muse dream is the same as having a wet dream, only better.

I once had a dream that they placed a 19-song setlist here. As Micro Cuts ended, I woke up to the sight of a wet patch on my trousers. :noey:

wow its amazing how u ppl always have MUSE dreams! i have never had a MUSE dream, ever! not even once! lol! but its a good thing for me though coz my dreams always turn out to be the opposite in real life, so i dont wish to dream of MUSE coming again in the hopes that they will, lol! :LOL: i hope everyone can understand what im trying to say, im not really good in words :p

im having a totally MUSE-day today by the way...the memories of the 25th and 27th Feb is all coming back suddenly! excited and sad at the same time....i really really wish they will come back, i need them to come back like soonest possible!!! :(

haha yeah if Muse are really that desperate to get fans when all their fans died from a massive er... explosion or something (touch wood), they'd play for free at a mall :LOL:

aww, well try this then. er.. do something REALLY musey before you sleep. like watch of a bunch of videos of em, or listen to their album a bunch of times.. usually that's how it works for me i suppose. haha. but now i seem to be getting 'immune' to it. so you can only imagine how happy i am to have a muse dream after so long :happy:

that reminds me of our local bands here doing mall tours to promote their singles or albums.

actually that's my routine everyday. muse forum at night while listening to their songs.

The only dream related to Muse I had was me getting Dom's transparent drums from him after a show because Matt destroyed the pedal for his hi-hat[very random :LOL:]

I realized Dom looked like a cat when I added the poor quality "walrus mustache" :LOL:

I haven't seen that edited Dom photo. :$

illuminatist, from ur sig i kinda agree that chris looks mighty fine with or without a tashe. think deb's dream of muse playing at the mall kinda remind me of the good charlotte meet and greet that i went a few months back. but they were no neat lines to get their signature.

yes he indeed looks good with or without it. he decided to shave now at the european tour.

I once had a dream that they placed a 19-song setlist here. As Micro Cuts ended, I woke up to the sight of a wet patch on my trousers. :noey:

I know that, maybe a part of me don't want to have a muse dream anyway.

Wet patch?! you did not pee did you? :D

that reminds me of our local bands here doing mall tours to promote their singles or albums.
6cyclemind in MRT stations :LOL:

I haven't seen that edited Dom photo.

Since most of you guys/gals give a nice reply[funny too :LOL:] I guess their's not use hiding it

doomehop3-1.gif

Wet patch?! you did not pee didn't you? :D

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

a cute and adorable cat i must say..:LOL: when are u gonna do one on matt's face? cant wait to see that one.. can only imagine him looking like a ferret with a huge mustache..:p but of course a very handsome ferret.

I might do it on Thursday, after club practice :happy: Friday's no school day cause of Eid ul-Fitr observance ;) Some people gave me an idea of making Matt look like a child molester, ferret-er, gentleman' stache... any picks or ideas???

6cyclemind in MRT stations :LOL:

They did MRT? Was that related to the muziklaban? What a cheap act! :$

Since most of you guys/gals give a nice reply[funny too :LOL:] I guess theirs not use hiding it

doomehop3-1.gif

Grandpa Dommeh...:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I might do it on Thursday, after club practice :happy: Friday's no school day cause of Eid ul-Fitr observance ;) Some people gave me an idea of making Matt look like a child molester, ferret-er, gentleman... any picks or ideas???

Just spare Chris will you?:D

im having a totally MUSE-day today by the way...the memories of the 25th and 27th Feb is all coming back suddenly! excited and sad at the same time....i really really wish they will come back, i need them to come back like soonest possible!!! :(

i have a total MUSE-day every day for the past 6 or 7 months. :D hell yeah.. i want that toooooooooo...tomorrow if possible and they should stay hereand become malaysians :p.. no need to go back to italy or london or ummm.. where does chris stay? devon?

i've never heard any malaysian bands doing shows at the malls. well, not that i noe of. they always play at clubs or small venues like an underground show. dont u guys have underground scene in the philipines?

Matt look like a child molester, ferret-er, gentleman stache...??? that just sound soooo scary. he's always been so angelic to me. dont la.. i dont want him to look like a criminal :p:stunned:

after matt u better do a chris one!! hahaha...

damn.. no muse dream last nite though i spent at least half an hour watching muse vids and pix. guess am immune to 'em already..

LOL at Hilary Duff and Muse dream. what did they do? jamming together or matt hitting on hillary while joel looked on jealously? oh. forgot. they're not together anymore.dreams are weird most of the time.

i dont really remember much but they were performing WITH her in my living room :stunned: lol then after the gig er... the band stayed around outside my house and we chatted a bit. i had dom all to myself (WOOOT!) while matt and chris drove around my neighbourhood! then as soon as they came back to pick up dom, they were gonna give me their private cellphone numbers... and as they were writing it down, i woke up :(

yeah. i was such a fangirl back then (still am now haha) that i actually dreamt that i bonded with dom :LOL:

oh god. wet dream about muse? :stunned: that's a new one! ahhaha. :noey: indeed.

I might do it on Thursday, after club practice :happy: Friday's no school day cause of Eid ul-Fitr observance ;) Some people gave me an idea of making Matt look like a child molester, ferret-er, gentleman' stache... any picks or ideas???

LOL matt looks a lot like a ferret in some photos.. and in some other photos he just looks mighty sexy :)

speaking of hot rockers, you guys should check out Dashboard Confessional's Chris Carrabba. he is THE EPITOME OF GORGEOUSNESS I TELLL YOUUUU.

They did MRT? Was that related to the muziklaban? What a cheap act! :$

Muziklaban is a serious concert... cause it has mosh pits :LOL:

I think its part of their Tanduay Rum series... not sure :p

i've never heard any malaysian bands doing shows at the malls. well, not that i noe of. they always play at clubs or small venues like an underground show. dont u guys have underground scene in the philipines?

Matt look like a child molester, ferret-er, gentleman stache...??? that just sound soooo scary. he's always been so angelic to me. dont la.. i dont want him to look like a criminal :p:stunned:

after matt u better do a chris one!! hahaha...

Mall gigs are normally stepping stones for cheap pop rock acts to get a small fanbase to start on then move on to live TV gig then so on... We do have an underground scene. Full of grunge, metal, prog, punk, Altern, techno[:happy:], etc artists to escape that annoying mainstream pop music by aging artist. Songs are hard to come by though... Took me months to find a song of "the Mongols" :LOL:

It was supposed to be: Some people gave me ideas of making Matt look like a child molester or ferret-er or more of gentleman... I don't know if I can mix all :LOL:

As for Chris... I have no idea what to place in his manly face...

[sees "Blue Collar TV" commercial]

:stunned:

I know now! :LOL:

Muziklaban is a serious concert... cause it has mosh pits :LOL:

I think its part of their Tanduay Rum series... not sure :p

Oh I see, Tanduay Rum Series is more likely.

Hey fellas, got a muse dream last night yipeee. I'll just quote it from the PCT.

well, about my dream. it's a bit weird.

I was in the concert when they suddenly stopped playing. Kirk went out of nowhere and announced to us that the boys are going to pick random audience to play with them at the stage. I got so excited I waved my hands like a lunatic, unfortunately Chris didn't picked me. Dom gets to pick a guy who is wearing a floral shirt, then to our surprised he kissed the guy on the lips then ran towards the stage and flap his arms like a chicken wings. Chris on the other hand is trying to get hold of the audience he chose, they were running all over the stage while we are laughing at them. Matt is just standing there dying in laughter too. That's it, the alarm went on afterwards.

Oh I see, Tanduay Rum Series is more likely.

Hey fellas, got a muse dream last night yipeee. I'll just quote it from the PCT.

well, about my dream. it's a bit weird.

I was in the concert when they suddenly stopped playing. Kirk went out of nowhere and announced to us that the boys are going to pick random audience to play with them at the stage. I got so excited I waved my hands like a lunatic, unfortunately Chris didn't picked me. Dom gets to pick a guy who is wearing a floral shirt, then to our surprised he kissed the guy on the lips then ran towards the stage and flap his arms like a chicken wings. Chris on the other hand is trying to get hold of the audience he chose, they were running all over the stage while we are laughing at them. Matt is just standing there dying in laughter too. That's it, the alarm went on afterwards.

:stunned: you are nuts

EVERYBODY! Go and check out muse in the media section and click on q awards thread. check out post #60! click on the clip and download the interview!!

matt says that they're gna write some new songs in phuket, where they will be spending a week off, cos their last gig is BANGKOK (december)!! WOOOHOOOOO

and check out musewiki and go to gigs section too!!

i've checked muse wiki but i still couldn't find the interview on q page. omg omg omg..

EDIT: found it! :D:D

matt : "our last gig is gonna be in bangkok in december" WOOOTTT!!!

the interview is quite recent eh? coz dom mentioned being in serbia this morning.. thank god. i have to fast 2 days for this. heh.

yea np! phuket is a rily nice place to relax. Great massages, great food, great atmosphere, aahh...

wonder where they're gna be. Maybe club med? last time i went there, there were tons of foreigners but it was rily fun and nice :). and i wonder where mr bellamy is gna get his inspiration in phuket for his new songs. Interesting.

yea np! phuket is a rily nice place to relax. Great massages, great food, great atmosphere, aahh...

wonder where they're gna be. Maybe club med? last time i went there, there were tons of foreigners but it was rily fun and nice :). and i wonder where mr bellamy is gna get his inspiration in phuket for his new songs. Interesting.

Woah. *imagines Phuket*

So when can we start booking flights and gig tix?