forgive me. i just notice ^ post. that worries me.. but i love 'em for even thinking and actually COMING here.. which shows that they're not only in the business for money and profits. been wondering about singapore. if asian tour does not bring much profits how come loads of great bands always come there? am sure cetak rompak also happens there..

Yeah, that's part of why we love em eh? Hope Malaysia left enough of an impression for them to come back again. I love reading (somewhere) that at Stadium Negara they got so "into the flow" that they just kept playing. And of course reading all those youtube clip comments that "our" concert had some of the best clips live, gives me that fuzzy feeling all over again, you know, atmosphere and all that. Sorry for not making sense, its nearly 7 pm, I'm tired....

miele.. i love, love, love dom in that vid. he's so sporting! wish i had thrown a tudung for him to wear la.. *loves

:LOL::LOL::D You damn precious la.

Btw, if they come back here, what would be fun props to throw to them? *Imagines Dom wearing a tudung saji*:D

Did YOU know....??

3 Muse music videos are based on movies.

Time is Running Out (Dr. Strangelove)

Sing For Absolution (Planet of the Apes - I think)

Hysteria (Pink Floyd's The Wall)

I'm bored, sorry.

Okay that's just a really fun fact to bring up. I love 3X Peter Sellers in that movie!

"Gentlemen you can't fight in here, this is a war room." Sorry am such a movie geek :D

De7, you're such a treasure trove of random info. Keep it coming dude.

lol, that's funny.. get those kiddy ones that comes with the tali getah (?) that you can pull back to wear without the messiness of pins.. pink ones of course~

ala... comelnyer. yes, yes.. a pink one would definitely suits him! :happy: and dont you think dom is the happiest drummer? i've never seen a drummer who smiles that much while playing!

Haven't posted here for awhile.

Did YOU know....?? :eek:

3 Muse music videos are based on movies.

Time is Running Out (Dr. Strangelove)

Sing For Absolution (Planet of the Apes - I think)

Hysteria (Pink Floyd's The Wall)I'm bored, sorry. :p

no i dont know.. heh.

i dont see the connection that much between those two. *blur* dont like hysteria vid. it kills the song! and the same goes to stockholm syndrome! but i love TIRO.. very sleek!

Yeah, that's part of why we love em eh? Hope Malaysia left enough of an impression for them to come back again. I love reading (somewhere) that at Stadium Negara they got so "into the flow" that they just kept playing. And of course reading all those youtube clip comments that "our" concert had some of the best clips live, gives me that fuzzy feeling all over again, you know, atmosphere and all that. Sorry for not making sense, its nearly 7 pm, I'm tired....

:LOL::LOL::D You damn precious la.

Btw, if they come back here, what would be fun props to throw to them? *Imagines Dom wearing a tudung saji*:D

Okay that's just a really fun fact to bring up. I love 3X Peter Sellers in that movie!

"Gentlemen you can't fight in here, this is a war room." Sorry am such a movie geek :D

De7, you're such a treasure trove of random info. Keep it coming dude.

lol. dont get me started again about the concert! i've just watched the clips againfor the 100th time!.. and yes, i feel the same fuzzy feeling and cant stop smiling la everytime i watch those clips, especially vspirit's invincible! lol.

i would definitely throw a soft toy for dom! maybe a dugung or penyu from terengganu. eheh. but i'd be too malu la to throw something on stage! not even a water bottle :mad:. but dom wearing a tudung saji.. hmm.. interesting. make sure those kayu ones la.. looks more exotic! lol.

did you know...

matt's birthday is the same as johnny depp's? june, 9th la not the year.. heh. not as interesting as De7's random info.. well, i tried. and if u listen closely in the first 8 seconds of this clip u'd hear that happy birthday wish! wish i was there!

ala... comelnyer. yes, yes.. a pink one would definitely suits him! :happy: and dont you think dom is the happiest drummer? i've never seen a drummer who smiles that much while playing!

yeah, he looks quite naive to be honest.. he's the boy of the band~!!

matt's birthday is the same as johnny depp's? june, 9th la not the year.. heh. not as interesting as De7's random info.. well, i tried. and if u listen closely in the first 8 seconds of this clip u'd hear that happy birthday wish! wish i was there!

haha, yes, i mentioned to my friend that i was celebrating an imaginary boyfriend's birthday.. she was like... "oooooh i love johnny depp." i was like, :stunned: what? lol~.. she loves johnny like crazy..

i guess talented people are born in June~! yay me and raul gonzalez (sorry, could not resist :LOL: raul was my adolescent crush)

wah really? :eek: maybe that explains why they played a 4 song encore. where did they say that?? i wanna see i wanna see!!

^ + 1234 i also wanna see.. i haven't seen any interview where they mention stadium negara at all.. makes me feel sidelined to be honest..

on another note, jahat gile dom... :eek: but arrogant, oooh i like.. *suddenly finds newfound respect for dom*

Dom : "George Michael doing Wembley is a joke. Who cares? Our show is going to be massive, it's the pinnacle."

kesian george.. he's not that bad tbch.. but gosh, poor dom, he's getting slammed for all this.

Hello adyla....how are you?

hmmm..off topic...bought the Manic Street Preachers' new album...it's good,yeah..love it...

PLUS a secret track...hehe..a cover of John Lennon's Working Class Hero:happy:

i dont see the connection that much between those two. *blur* dont like hysteria vid. it kills the song! and the same goes to stockholm syndrome! but i love TIRO.. very sleek!

The Hysteria vid is a ripoff of one scene in the Pink Floyd movie. Physically, almost everything is the same, from the furniture to the lighting of the room. The storyline is different though. Bob Geldof was the main actor in that movie.

http://www.microcuts.net/uk/misc/pinkfloyd_vs_muse.php

I love just about everything Muse does, so I can't complain. :p All their videos are ace.

Hello adyla....how are you?

hmmm..off topic...bought the Manic Street Preachers' new album...it's good,yeah..love it...

PLUS a secret track...hehe..a cover of John Lennon's Working Class Hero:happy:

fcuk.. really? tbt, i'm kinda sad atm.. i'll pm u why

The Hysteria vid is a ripoff of one scene in the Pink Floyd movie. Physically, almost everything is the same, from the furniture to the lighting of the room. The storyline is different though. Bob Geldof was the main actor in that movie.

I love just about everything Muse does, so I can't complain. :p All their videos are ace.

all i know is matt couldn't act in that video so he chose to be replaced.. aww

^ + 1234 i also wanna see.. i haven't seen any interview where they mention stadium negara at all.. makes me feel sidelined to be honest..

wah really? maybe that explains why they played a 4 song encore. where did they say that?? i wanna see i wanna see!!

Ala, nyanyuk la, cannot name the newspaper. Please forgive this blur person.

But I remember the interview was a day after the concert, some journalist commented on how great the atmosphere was, and (Dom??/ Matt??) replied: "yeah, we just kept on playing."

PLUS a secret track...hehe..a cover of John Lennon's Working Class Hero

Ooh thanks for the info. Loved their really old albums.

lol. dont get me started again about the concert! i've just watched the clips againfor the 100th time!.. and yes, i feel the same fuzzy feeling and cant stop smiling la everytime i watch those clips, especially vspirit's invincible! lol.

Okay I could have written that exact same thing. Thank you for sharing the madness. :D

I remember some guy looking at me like I was crazy for loudly and hoarsely singing my heart out to Invincible. No one near me was singing, so you can imagine the stares. :$

Dom : "George Michael doing Wembley is a joke. Who cares? Our show is going to be massive, it's the pinnacle."

kesian george.. he's not that bad tbch.. but gosh, poor dom, he's getting slammed for all this.

Who dares slam dom? (mock angry mode). Heheh, but he's just bringing the gospel of truth. It will be the pinnacle, for this year at least. Plus George Michael had pleeeentyy of empty seats left at Wembo, so "Res Ipsa Loquitor" a.k.a. the facts speaks for itself.

Who dares slam dom? (mock angry mode). Heheh, but he's just bringing the gospel of truth. It will be the pinnacle, for this year at least. Plus George Michael had pleeeentyy of empty seats left at Wembo, so "Res Ipsa Loquitor" a.k.a. the facts speaks for itself.

haha, well, i'm bit nerved really because muse have never slagged anyone publicly.. but good luck muse.. and dom, don't fall flat on your butt okay? prove what u said..

but now i love you dom (not in the crazy_mary and deb's way of course)

nme cd, come out quick!

on another note, jahat gile dom... :eek: but arrogant, oooh i like.. *suddenly finds newfound respect for dom*

yeah.. to be honest i'm quite annoyed that he said that. after all, pride does come before fall. i'm afraid he might screw up the show or something and get tonnes of "HAH WHO TOLD YOU TO BE SO COCKY, BITCH?" and stuff like that. he really shouldnt have done that... its SUCH a huge turn off for me la :mad: i might slip to the Matt way thanks to what he said :stunned: or not. i dunno. he's still hot. LOL.

haha, well, i'm bit nerved really because muse have never slagged anyone publicly.. but good luck muse.. and dom, don't fall flat on your butt okay? prove what u said..

but now i love you dom (not in the crazy_mary and deb's way of course)

nme cd, come out quick!

yeah he better prove what he said. i like Muse because they're humble! if he said that behind closed doors then that's fine.. but the fact that he said that out loud was just... :noey:

What is their way? :D

So wassap with the NME orders, ok ka? My fren got sick recently so still cannot ask him.

lol our way is probably the fan girly giggly way... like how Mike might be towards Chris, and how Shannaz is towards Matt. lol

yeah.. to be honest i'm quite annoyed that he said that. after all, pride does come before fall. i'm afraid he might screw up the show or something and get tonnes of "HAH WHO TOLD YOU TO BE SO COCKY, BITCH?" and stuff like that. he really shouldnt have done that... its SUCH a huge turn off for me la i might slip to the Matt way thanks to what he said or not. i dunno. he's still hot. LOL.

Personality vs. looks: the eternal question right there Deb. :p

lol our way is probably the fan girly giggly way... like how Mike might be towards Chris, and how Shannaz is towards Matt. lol

:D but fangurlz who know their music iz kewl!

Btw, anyone notice how many trailers keep using Muse tunes nowadays? Here's another one, (just in case anyone tak tengok lagi):

http://media.movies.ign.com/media/486/486900/vid_2016046.html

That's another entry in the Muse book of awesomeness: the ability to write such deep, layered, emotion-inducing songs that really catch audiences attention in the context of a film.

bloody frame by frame punyer analysis! thanks for that. i remember watching somewhere in youtube about the making of hysteria.. boring la. making of starlight is better. love the dom's arse wiping scene! lol. altho i love muse, i'm not that biased about everything that they do. heh.

haha, yes, i mentioned to my friend that i was celebrating an imaginary boyfriend's birthday.. she was like... "oooooh i love johnny depp." i was like, :stunned: what? lol~.. she loves johnny like crazy..

i guess talented people are born in June~! yay me and raul gonzalez (sorry, could not resist :LOL: raul was my adolescent crush)

lol.u celebrated too? how did u celebrate? shannaz's celebration was GOLD. wish i had that kinda luck! lol.

oh puh-lease...:rolleyes: not just june, august and november too! lol

Ala, nyanyuk la, cannot name the newspaper. Please forgive this blur person.

But I remember the interview was a day after the concert, some journalist commented on how great the atmosphere was, and (Dom??/ Matt??) replied: "yeah, we just kept on playing."

think i read it too, somewhere in this thread la... it was chris who said that. but dunno la where.

eh betul ke plenty of empty seats during his gig? but still, it wasnt a good excuse for him to be that arrogant. george micheal has been around for years.. maybe from the days when they were still called rocket baby dolls or something. he should've kept his opinion to himself. but he was quite bold for saying that.. heh. go dom! :happy:

yeah.. to be honest i'm quite annoyed that he said that. after all, pride does come before fall. i'm afraid he might screw up the show or something and get tonnes of "HAH WHO TOLD YOU TO BE SO COCKY, BITCH?" and stuff like that. he really shouldnt have done that... its SUCH a huge turn off for me la :mad: i might slip to the Matt way thanks to what he said :stunned: or not. i dunno. he's still hot. LOL.

funny. i just wrote that on the board this morning when discussing about the necklace! :stunned:

lol deb. go ahead and slip ur way back to matt! sure berebut ngan shannaz which will leave dom all to myself! :happy: HE IS HOT!

heh. i just demonstrated ^ my way of loving dom! :p tho i'm too old to be a girly gigly fan.. and welcome to the dom loving club, mike!

btw, anyone knows who won that muselive contest? and thank god kerrang is available here..

i've just downloaded man of mystery. :happy:

What is their way? :D

So wassap with the NME orders, ok ka? My fren got sick recently so still cannot ask him.

er, the my goal is to marry dom howard and his ass way, (or something like that)

no idea :(

yeah.. to be honest i'm quite annoyed that he said that. after all, pride does come before fall. i'm afraid he might screw up the show or something and get tonnes of "HAH WHO TOLD YOU TO BE SO COCKY, BITCH?" and stuff like that. he really shouldnt have done that... its SUCH a huge turn off for me la :mad:i might slip to the Matt way thanks to what he said :stunned: or not. i dunno. he's still hot. LOL.

yeah he better prove what he said. i like Muse because they're humble! if he said that behind closed doors then that's fine.. but the fact that he said that out loud was just... :noey:

ooh, shannaz might have new competition..

shannaz's celebration was GOLD. wish i had that kinda luck! lol.

i've just downloaded man of mystery. :happy:

haha, yes, i've listened.. do you like the live one better?

i'm not sure, but i think i may..

ah! the necklace! my favourite short story! lol :D dont like mathilde though. she's very mean to her husband :mad: so you teach english then, eh?

nooo i shall not slip to the matt way! i've slided over to the dom side too much already :p so sorry kak faz :p or should i call you cikgu faz? :D

yeah personality vs looks.. well, i dont know dom personally you see (unlike crazy_ mary :() so i'd have to say looks, since its all that i have of him. lolol. :) i hope he wears a batman/superman/wonderwoman suit to wembley! haha!

i dont go to muselive much.. unless there's a competition going on. lol. so did they mention who won?

er, the my goal is to marry dom howard and his ass way, (or something like that)..

:yesey: yes. that kinda way. lol.

haha, yes, i've listened.. do you like the live one better?

i'm not sure, but i think i may..

i like the live one better. the studio version sounds like lagu 60an that my dad listens to. lol.

ah! the necklace! my favourite short story! lol :D dont like mathilde though. she's very mean to her husband :mad: so you teach english then, eh?

nooo i shall not slip to the matt way! i've slided over to the dom side too much already :p so sorry kak faz :p or should i call you cikgu faz? :D

yeah personality vs looks.. well, i dont know dom personally you see (unlike crazy_ mary :() so i'd have to say looks, since its all that i have of him. lolol. :) i hope he wears a batman/superman/wonderwoman suit to wembley! haha!

i dont go to muselive much.. unless there's a competition going on. lol. so did they mention who won?

yes, me. teaches. english. heh. (pardon me for my horrible grammar) i always thot that the sound machine is more interesting coz like u said i too kinda dislike mathilde. teruk la her.. but klausner on the other hand reminds me of matt. lol.

ala... baru nak enjoy having dom to myself. lol. call me watever u want la.. mak cik faz pun tak pe. personality vs looks? i'd say personality... i actually admire matt more before i met dom but after meeting him i was and still am enchanted by his charm la.. something he did that day made me fall head over heels for him. chewah! mcm real jer. lol! :happy: and yes, i too hope that he'll wear a superhero outfit to wembley, preferably batman! honestly, i'm kinda excited about wembley.

i went to download a few songs. didnt check who won..

:yesey: yes. that kinda way. lol.

i like the live one better. the studio version sounds like lagu 60an that my dad listens to. lol.

yes, me. teaches. english. heh. (pardon me for my horrible grammar) i always thot that the sound machine is more interesting coz like u said i too kinda dislike mathilde. teruk la her.. but klausner on the other hand reminds me of matt. lol.

ala... baru nak enjoy having dom to myself. lol. call me watever u want la.. mak cik faz pun tak pe. personality vs looks? i'd say personality... i actually admire matt more before i met dom but after meeting him i was and still am enchanted by his charm la.. something he did that day made me fall head over heels for him. chewah! mcm real jer. lol! :happy: and yes, i too hope that he'll wear a superhero outfit to wembley, preferably batman! honestly, i'm kinda excited about wembley.

lol the "put iodine on the tree" part was damn funny :LOL:

you choose personality because you've met Dom! :( i choose looks because i dont know what his personality is like. i think that cocky "we're better than GM" was said behind closed doors, but someone told the press. at least, thats what the other boarders are saying on the thread anyway. i dunno la :$

... i have yet to 'experience' the Dominic Charm. you're very lucky okay! haha how come Shannaz and Adyla didnt fall for the Dominic Charm?

hmmm i see u guys are talking about the necklace..

... i have yet to 'experience' the Dominic Charm. you're very lucky okay! haha how come Shannaz and Adyla didnt fall for the Dominic Charm?

because dom doesn't have the bad boy look which is what i'm into :p.. he just looks like the bad party kinky boy type..but he talks cool i think. but right now i have no crush whatsoever over dom.

but i love the fact that chris "bolayan" all of us.. hahah.. *grunts*

but to be honest if all of them were normal people, i'd probably go for tom.. he looks the most uncontrolled and happy and duddy (whatever that means, the word just jumps out everytime i try to describe tom)..

matt i guess is easier to fall for because he's the heart of the group. he's the lyrics, the blah blah..

oh come on you don't look anything like a makcik..

there's some random people who won.. to be honest, all i know is that it wasn't me :(

grr, 3 more days until wembley.. i wish some rich guy can suddenly pop into our website and just sends us off to wembley.. considering there's still some tickets left, and i'd rather be seated than not watch them at all

gosh, why wont' anyone scan the nme feature