http://www.mtvasia.com/Onair/Shows/MTVILoveLive/

check that out. who was lucky enough to watch it? i tell you, god loves me because it so happens to be on when i watch tv (which is rare), decide not to go to school the next day and it so happens to be THAT time. and funny enough, i actually waste the first ten to 15 mins contemplating if i should watch mtv i love live series because they NEVER have muse. and it also happens that there weren't any interesting movies that'd be of interest tonight. there was one, elizabethtown but somehow, i felt like switching to MTV. :)

unfortunately, they're not repeating it anytime soon because of the whole maa nominations which is pretty much bull because its only muse that they'll not repeat but they'll repeat the others. dklfhsdlkghsdklghdkslfd.

and idc if muse hasn't an album out yet, THEY HAVE TO GET THEM TO MAA. teehee.

i heard tickets were invite only. idk.

Omg. best of muse! i think they'll repeat it sometime this whole week, before the next one comes on. hopefully. i'll keep an eye out for that, thanks ;)

lol i wonder if Matt or Dom will ever host an award show someday :LOL:

Thanks for the wishes, ppl.

Deb, KLIA is (I think) 12 mins away by ERL from Putrajaya :D

And Deb do check this out, from twitter (musewire):

Live dates announced for Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo and Brazilia. http://www.muse.mu for more details.

about 13 hours ago from web

Brazilian fans, stay tuned to http://www.muse.mu for live announcement later this week! 05:09 PM June 11, 2008 from web

Hi, just finished gig in Lisbon. Massive mental crowd. Bloody strap fell off during Newborn. Good times all round though. Matt. 01:25 AM June 07, 2008 from TwitterBerry

Rock in Rio. Band onstage, playing Knights. Portuguese fans, check out http://rockinrio-lisboa.sap... and SIC Radical TV. 09:50 PM June 06, 2008 from TwitterBerry

... Hard to say exactly where it's heading, but we are very excited by it all. See you someplace soon. Dom. 03:48 PM June 04, 2008 from web

Back in rehearsals working on new songs and ideas. Otherworldly dark disco to 15 minute orchestral monsters... and things in between... 03:48 PM June 04, 2008 from web

Dom talks to Radio 1 about next Muse album: http://www.nme.com/news/mus... 06:52 PM May 30, 2008 from web

Columbia and Mexico tour dates announced for July 2008. Fan pre-sales start today. 03:56 PM May 30, 2008 from web

Thanks for the update superolls. dang, missed it, must check for repeats.

yeah there's gonna be pushy fan girls too. but i'm not really familiar with the Asian music scene to care that much :$ haha i dont mind being a crew member! i could be like... the make up artist for jared leto himself. i can put his eyeliner on him :LOL: and then i get paid and watch the rest of the show!

:LOL::rolleyes: Mmmm... Make up artist would be good too. We get to be so near them and even touch their face :D

:p*yeah right... we can dream on...* Lol

Thanks for the wishes, ppl.

Deb, KLIA is (I think) 12 mins away by ERL from Putrajaya :D

And Deb do check this out, from twitter (musewire):

Thanks for the update superolls. dang, missed it, must check for repeats.

hey, omg seriously? haha i thought they were both on different ends! :$ i really dont know the areas outside PJ. haha.

hey thanks for that, did you get an account on twitter? do the band actually post there?

:LOL::rolleyes: Mmmm... Make up artist would be good too. We get to be so near them and even touch their face :D

:p*yeah right... we can dream on...* Lol

haha of course! and we get to ask them to close their eyes and open them, with the excuse to put on make up for them :LOL: omg we're so pathetic hahahaha.

hello guys! or umm ladies.. since most of us here are ladies except for Nut of course! haha.. ok. am rambling. sorry..

i didn't know that MTV Asia awards will be in Malaysia this year! wow.. Jared Leto? they should've just asked Brandon Boyd or Dom to be the host. i'd definitely be hunting for the tickets to see the show. But Jared.. bleh.. kurang star power for me heh heh..

and guilt_stricken, Lifehouse is coming to Manila? gosh!!! that's soooo unfair!

Somebody please bring LIFEHOUSE to KL damnit!

it's bad enough we won't be seeing Muse making an appearance at Genting and reading about Travis and Jason Mraz at Singfest!! :'(:'(

and miele, congrats mate! so u're now a Pendakwa Raya? ooohh sound so scary la.. :chuckle

deb, how could u say that the France vs Holland game was the best game? it was excruciatingly painful to watch France lost like that. the only positive thing was that Henry and Van Persie goals.. ish Monsieur Dominic is really making me unhappy now. :noey::'( i just hope that they'll win against Italy (payback time!!) and Romania will lose to Holland..

wow.. 2 back to back Muse concerts in Rio. oh how i wish for that to happen here..

oh btw, happy belated birthday Mel! sorry for the late wish but am really jealous of the photoshop Nut made for u! it's so cool.

Edited by crazy_mary

i didn't know that MTV Asia awards will be in Malaysia this year! wow.. Jared Leto? they should've just asked Brandon Boyd or Dom to be the host. i'd definitely be hunting for the tickets to see the show. But Jared.. bleh.. kurang star power for me heh heh..

wow.. 2 back to back Muse concerts in Rio. oh how i wish for that to happen here..

oh btw, happy belated birthday Mel! sorry for the late wish but am really jealous of the photoshop Nut made for u! it's so cool.

dom would make an amazing host! i'm sure matt would laugh his ass off throughout the show!

somehow dom could make matt laugh anytime he wants to, most of the time unintentional :LOL:

if Muse wins the awards, i'm sure they'll make a thank you video and hell, i cannot wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 back to back dates in rio? :eek: dang it.....

oh and thank you for the birthday wish! actually, i kinda had another belated celebration today with my friends at times square's theme park cause the first one was with my family only

and thank goodness i didn't get meself Radiohead's In Rainbows album last week (muchas expensivo :confused: ) cause one of my friends gave one to me today! :D

and i absolutely LOVE that photo :happy: thanks nuttie-o!! :LOL:

About the match, yeah i was on the fence there, because i support both France and Holland.i really feel sorry for Henry la. he scored a goal, one minute later (my future husband) RvP scores! totally stole his thunder man :noey: but i thought it was a really exciting match! wanna sleep/go toilet also cannot la haha.

About Lifehouse, i heard their song Simon last night and i really like it. i really like their slower songs. eh what am i saying, most of their songs are slow! but songs like You And Me, and that latest one... Whatever It Takes or something, i dont like. :$

Wow if Brandon Boyd or Dom or Matt hosts the MTV Asia Music Awards, we should go do a road trip to genting! :LOL: i'd do anything to get those tickets man. seriously. :eek:

mel how much is Radiohead's In Rainbows? wow you're so lucky you got it for your birthday! lol.

Wow if Brandon Boyd or Dom or Matt hosts the MTV Asia Music Awards, we should go do a road trip to genting! :LOL: i'd do anything to get those tickets man. seriously. :eek:

mel how much is Radiohead's In Rainbows? wow you're so lucky you got it for your birthday! lol.

genting is soooooo near, i can go there anyday i want to! =) and if one of them hosts it, or if they will perform, i sure as hell will be there!! :D though tickets might be a problem if they're invites only or through contests :indiff:

the last time i checked, the cd was rm60 something. and you can package the cd yourself! :happy: kinda hard for me to explain how, but found this in wikipedia:

"The CD release came in a cardboard package containing the CD, lyric booklet and several artwork stickers; this method of packaging encouraged a "do-it-yourself" style, whereupon the stickers were placed on an unused jewel case to create a package"

Edited by melwhoops

dom would make an amazing host! i'm sure matt would laugh his ass off throughout the show!

somehow dom could make matt laugh anytime he wants to, most of the time unintentional :LOL:

if Muse wins the awards, i'm sure they'll make a thank you video and hell, i cannot wait to see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 back to back dates in rio? :eek: dang it.....

oh and thank you for the birthday wish! actually, i kinda had another belated celebration today with my friends at times square's theme park cause the first one was with my family only

and thank goodness i didn't get meself Radiohead's In Rainbows album last week (muchas expensivo :confused: ) cause one of my friends gave one to me today! :D

and i absolutely LOVE that photo :happy: thanks nuttie-o!! :LOL:

yeah man . dom would make a great host. he's more relaxed than matt. people might get confused if matt is hosting since he talks so fast. but both of 'em would make an adorable pair of hosts! awww.. i wish that would happen! :D:LOL:

oh gosh, can i be ur friend's friend? that's a cool present.

About the match, yeah i was on the fence there, because i support both France and Holland.i really feel sorry for Henry la. he scored a goal, one minute later (my future husband) RvP scores! totally stole his thunder man :noey: but i thought it was a really exciting match! wanna sleep/go toilet also cannot la haha.

About Lifehouse, i heard their song Simon last night and i really like it. i really like their slower songs. eh what am i saying, most of their songs are slow! but songs like You And Me, and that latest one... Whatever It Takes or something, i dont like. :$

i like netherlands too tau, esp during marc overmars and dennis bergkamp (sp??) era.. but i have to admitt they were the better team and deserve to win. Van Persie is ur future husband? :chuckle so.. i can have dom all to myself now then.. haha.

yeah.. most of lifehouse's songs are slow but nice. think there'll be seats at their concerts? really suitable for old people like me.

the last time i checked, the cd was rm60 something. and you can package the cd yourself! :happy: kinda hard for me to explain how, but found this in wikipedia:

"The CD release came in a cardboard package containing the CD, lyric booklet and several artwork stickers; this method of packaging encouraged a "do-it-yourself" style, whereupon the stickers were placed on an unused jewel case to create a package"

oh wow DIY cd of In Rainbows..:eek: i want!

oh btw, last few weeks (while my comp was in a coma hence making me turning into a hermit without any internet connection) hits.tv showed this special about sunburst and they interviewed Incubus after their show! ben was wearing a I heart KL shirt and brandon was saying the crwod was fantastic but they were sh*t.. hehe.. so yeah. just to let u guys noe.

Edited by crazy_mary

genting is soooooo near, i can go there anyday i want to! =) and if one of them hosts it, or if they will perform, i sure as hell will be there!! :D though tickets might be a problem if they're invites only or through contests :indiff:

do you think muse might stop by and pick up their award if they win it? :eek: i never actually thought of that. lol. where do you live? haha you make it sound like genting is only 5 minutes away :LOL:

omg so cool! i wanna decorate my own in rainbows album too haha. have you done yours yet? i wanna see! :D

yeah man . dom would make a great host. he's more relaxed than matt. people might get confused if matt is hosting since he talks so fast. but both of 'em would make an adorable pair of hosts! awww.. i wish that would happen! :D:LOL:

oh gosh, can i be ur friend's friend? that's a cool present.

i like netherlands too tau, esp during marc overmars and dennis bergkamp (sp??) era.. but i have to admitt they were the better team and deserve to win. Van Persie is ur future husband? :chuckle so.. i can have dom all to myself now then.. haha.

yeah.. most of lifehouse's songs are slow but nice. think there'll be seats at their concerts? really suitable for old people like me.

oh wow DIY cd of In Rainbows..:eek: i want!

oh btw, last few weeks (while my comp was in a coma hence making me turning into a hermit without any internet connection) hits.tv showed this special about sunburst and they interviewed Incubus after their show! ben was wearing a I heart KL shirt and brandon was saying the crwod was fantastic but they were sh*t.. hehe.. so yeah. just to let u guys noe.

yeah if they both host the awards, they'll be smiling and grinning to themselves, and also at the camera sharing inside jokes and stuff. you're right, matt will talk too fast if he's by himself. it'll be hard to understand him at all!

lol noooo! argh :( now i'm torn. haha. van Persie cant be my future husband la, he's already married, unfortunately :( i can only admire him from afar...

oh serious? they werent shit! no way! i was just talking to my sister about Sunburst and the whole crowd singing Happy Birthday to Ben... that part was so nice la :happy:

what else did they ask Incubus? i really really love em right now :happy:

oh i saw Muse's HAARP Knights of Cydonia vid on MTV just now, they were showing the nominees for the MTV Asia Awards, so they showed BEP and stuff too. but it was so nice to see Muse live on tv again :happy:

yeah if they both host the awards, they'll be smiling and grinning to themselves, and also at the camera sharing inside jokes and stuff. you're right, matt will talk too fast if he's by himself. it'll be hard to understand him at all!

lol noooo! argh :( now i'm torn. haha. van Persie cant be my future husband la, he's already married, unfortunately :( i can only admire him from afar...

oh serious? they werent shit! no way! i was just talking to my sister about Sunburst and the whole crowd singing Happy Birthday to Ben... that part was so nice la :happy:

what else did they ask Incubus? i really really love em right now :happy:

oh i saw Muse's HAARP Knights of Cydonia vid on MTV just now, they were showing the nominees for the MTV Asia Awards, so they showed BEP and stuff too. but it was so nice to see Muse live on tv again :happy:

haha.. yeah. van persie is married and dom is not! ( as if la dapat :rolleyes:). anyways i pray for the best tonite. i don't think i can handle seeing France being knocked out in the group stages.. please...i hope not for a repeat of Korea/ Japan World Cup.:(:(

yeah.. i notice that u changed ur previous pendulous threads lyrics to Look Alive lyrics as ur sig... nice! it was only a short interview. ben was acting funny and disturbing the interview. brandon said they were shit coz it was their first gig together as a band after missing ben in china. he mentioned about ben being in his 'death bed' (he had a serious stomach problem) in china and 'em missing him so much while playing acoustic in beijing and shanghai.. very short but sweet interview. :happy:

haha.. yeah. van persie is married and dom is not! ( as if la dapat :rolleyes:). anyways i pray for the best tonite. i don't think i can handle seeing France being knocked out in the group stages.. please...i hope not for a repeat of Korea/ Japan World Cup.:(:(

yeah.. i notice that u changed ur previous pendulous threads lyrics to Look Alive lyrics as ur sig... nice! it was only a short interview. ben was acting funny and disturbing the interview. brandon said they were shit coz it was their first gig together as a band after missing ben in china. he mentioned about ben being in his 'death bed' (he had a serious stomach problem) in china and 'em missing him so much while playing acoustic in beijing and shanghai.. very short but sweet interview. :happy:

yeah exactly, both France and Italy are gonna play sooo hard tonight! but it'll be funny if they played so hard, yet Romania beat Holland :eek: it'll be so ironic.

omg! you noticed my sig! ahhaha thanks :D yeah i love Look Alive now. its a really cool song. so is Punchdrunk. too bad only the Japanese gets these songs on Light Grenades :( aww i wanna watch that interview! sounds damn fun la haha. wow.. so their gig in Malaysia does have some slight significance in it, aha. :p aww they're so close la, its so cute :happy:

this thread is slowly dying :(:(

yeah exactly, both France and Italy are gonna play sooo hard tonight! but it'll be funny if they played so hard, yet Romania beat Holland :eek: it'll be so ironic.

omg! you noticed my sig! ahhaha thanks :D yeah i love Look Alive now. its a really cool song. so is Punchdrunk. too bad only the Japanese gets these songs on Light Grenades :( aww i wanna watch that interview! sounds damn fun la haha. wow.. so their gig in Malaysia does have some slight significance in it, aha. :p aww they're so close la, its so cute :happy:

this thread is slowly dying :(:(

Hmmm.... :erm: I guess it's because everyone is quite busy these days. How are everyone? :happy:

it's bad enough we won't be seeing Muse making an appearance at Genting and reading about Travis and Jason Mraz at Singfest!! :'(:'(

and miele, congrats mate! so u're now a Pendakwa Raya? ooohh sound so scary la.. :chuckle

deb, how could u say that the France vs Holland game was the best game? it was excruciatingly painful to watch France lost like that. the only positive thing was that Henry and Van Persie goals.. ish Monsieur Dominic is really making me unhappy now. :noey::'( i just hope that they'll win against Italy (payback time!!) and Romania will lose to Holland..

Wow if Brandon Boyd or Dom or Matt hosts the MTV Asia Music Awards, we should go do a road trip to genting! :LOL: i'd do anything to get those tickets man. seriously.

yeah man . dom would make a great host. he's more relaxed than matt. people might get confused if matt is hosting since he talks so fast. but both of 'em would make an adorable pair of hosts! awww.. i wish that would happen!

i like netherlands too tau, esp during marc overmars and dennis bergkamp (sp??) era.. but i have to admitt they were the better team and deserve to win. Van Persie is ur future husband? so.. i can have dom all to myself now then.. haha.

Woah to all the above ;) so many things!

Thanks Faz, that'd be awesome heheh but I'm still TPR, Pendakwa Raya = the Attorney General only.

Yes to Muse / Dom @ Genting, I would so be up there in a second and pester whomever for the tix, heh.

Aaw that Sunburst interview sounds great, thanks Faz for the info. They should come back again! :D

I'm still pening from not sleeping much due to the Ita-Fra game but so worth it! Sorry faz, it seems we always seem to like teams from the opposite ends of the spectrum, eh? Y'know, Italy and Man United for me vs France and arsenal, rite :LOL:

Deb, didya now Van Persie the current gay fave of euro 2008? He beat Ronaldo apparently. Must be the constantly perfect hair, heheh.

On the subject of yummy foootballers:

robin_van_persie_160156h-120x120.jpg

718052_w2-120x120.jpg

Hmmm.... :erm: I guess it's because everyone is quite busy these days. How are everyone? :happy:

aww :( just when i got really really free. my holidays came in the wrong time la :(

Woah to all the above ;) so many things!

Thanks Faz, that'd be awesome heheh but I'm still TPR, Pendakwa Raya = the Attorney General only.

Yes to Muse / Dom @ Genting, I would so be up there in a second and pester whomever for the tix, heh.

Aaw that Sunburst interview sounds great, thanks Faz for the info. They should come back again!

I'm still pening from not sleeping much due to the Ita-Fra game but so worth it! Sorry faz, it seems we always seem to like teams from the opposite ends of the spectrum, eh? Y'know, Italy and Man United for me vs France and arsenal, rite :LOL:

Deb, didya now Van Persie the current gay fave of euro 2008? He beat Ronaldo apparently. Must be the constantly perfect hair, heheh.

robin_van_persie_160156h-120x120.jpg

718052_w2-120x120.jpg

yeah man i hate the time difference. i wanna watch the Italy vs France game without feeling sleepy also cannot. once Italy scored that 2nd goal, i went to bed :( so sad la :'( i really hate how aggressive the italians are! :mad:

lol serious?? gay favourite? hahahah thats so funny! yeah his hair is NEVER out of place. its like so neat and stiff. i bet he uses lotsa hair spray :stunned::happy:

wow is that RvP's wife? :eek: and who's that spanish blonde dude? :D looks a bit like Torres...

aww :( just when i got really really free. my holidays came in the wrong time la :(

yeah man i hate the time difference. i wanna watch the Italy vs France game without feeling sleepy also cannot. once Italy scored that 2nd goal, i went to bed :( so sad la :'( i really hate how aggressive the italians are! :mad:

lol serious?? gay favourite? hahahah thats so funny! yeah his hair is NEVER out of place. its like so neat and stiff. i bet he uses lotsa hair spray :stunned::happy:

wow is that RvP's wife? :eek: and who's that spanish blonde dude? :D looks a bit like Torres...

Okay Deb looks like it's just the 2 of us...

Haha sleepiness tell me bout it...everyone at work keep remarking on my panda eyes...

Oh so u guys dont like the Italians huh? It doesnt help that my 2nd team's Portugal. Never mind, I still love them Azzuris:

derossi-daniele-lg-080617ge.jpg

My fave used to be Nesta since he is awesome and we play in the same position, but since he's retired it's Pirlo (same bday, heheh), De Rossi (in above pic) and Grosso.

It does help that they really good at defending plus are easy on the eyes :LOL:

And yes to both ur qns Deb, that is Mrs Van Persie and El Nino Torres.

Forgot to add: I'm still not over how awesome Buffon's save over Benzema's shot was. It was like he was Superman.

Okay folks sorry for all the footie talk, I've gone mad.

yeah exactly, both France and Italy are gonna play sooo hard tonight! but it'll be funny if they played so hard, yet Romania beat Holland it'll be so ironic.

omg! you noticed my sig! ahhaha thanks yeah i love Look Alive now. its a really cool song. so is Punchdrunk. too bad only the Japanese gets these songs on Light Grenades :( aww i wanna watch that interview! sounds damn fun la haha. wow.. so their gig in Malaysia does have some slight significance in it, aha. aww they're so close la, its so cute :happy:

this thread is slowly dying

:( bleh.. i still can't believe France lost that game. i switched off the tv once abidal was red carded.. went to the kitchen, finished a bowl of maggie then only i watched the game again. soooo freaking sad la.. the next morning i wore all black to school and got into verbal arguments with some of my students. i even demerit one of my students who supported Italy! talk about being so cranky due to the lack of sleep! :LOL:

of course la i noticed heh heh.. am an avid incubus fan what.... :p they are so close! i like how they really love each other almost like how dom loves matt or matt loves dom! :LOL:

Hmmm.... I guess it's because everyone is quite busy these days. How are everyone?

yeah la.. with euro on, am sleep deprived! plus work is hell now.. am very sleepy and hungry now haha.. how are u?

I'm still pening from not sleeping much due to the Ita-Fra game but so worth it! Sorry faz, it seems we always seem to like teams from the opposite ends of the spectrum, eh? Y'know, Italy and Man United for me vs France and arsenal, rite

718052_w2-120x120.jpg

Booooooo... i seriously don't like u now! :p:LOL:

and OMG Torres! i adore him! * leaves smooch marks on monitor *

Haha sleepiness tell me bout it...everyone at work keep remarking on my panda eyes...

Oh so u guys dont like the Italians huh? It doesnt help that my 2nd team's Portugal. Never mind, I still love them Azzuris:

derossi-daniele-lg-080617ge.jpg

My fave used to be Nesta since he is awesome and we play in the same position, but since he's retired it's Pirlo (same bday, heheh), De Rossi (in above pic) and Grosso.

Forgot to add: I'm still not over how awesome Buffon's save over Benzema's shot was. It was like he was Superman.

Please stop posting any of the italians players' picture here... adusss mataku! :p

Buffon was just lucky! :rolleyes: Coupet played well also la.. well, better than the Netherlands games fo sho..

Awww.... you are not alone. Don't worry ermm.... maybe because some of them dunno wat to say(like me) because I don't watch football

we can always talk about how cool dom is, yeah?

http://italy.worldcupblog.org/files/2008/06/derossi-daniele-lg-080617ge.jpg

It does help that they really good at defending plus are easy on the eyes

And yes to both ur qns Deb, that is Mrs Van Persie and El Nino Torres.

wah. once you mentioned all the footballer's names, i got lost :$ i'm still a football n00b haha. i only know a few.

whoa Mrs van Persie looks a bit like Carmen Elektra + Matt's Gaia :LOL:

Germany Vs Portugal tonight! anyone gonna watch? the only reason why i'm biased against Portugal now is because Ronaldo (aka cocky ass who is still damn hot) is there, and they beat Holland in the World Cup '06 :(

Awww.... you are not alone. Don't worry :happy: ermm.... maybe because some of them dunno wat to say(like me) because I don't watch football

aww sorry :( we can talk about something else! :D

:( bleh.. i still can't believe France lost that game. i switched off the tv once abidal was red carded.. went to the kitchen, finished a bowl of maggie then only i watched the game again. soooo freaking sad la.. the next morning i wore all black to school and got into verbal arguments with some of my students. i even demerit one of my students who supported Italy! talk about being so cranky due to the lack of sleep!

of course la i noticed heh heh.. am an avid incubus fan what.... they are so close! i like how they really love each other almost like how dom loves matt or matt loves dom!

yeah la.. with euro on, am sleep deprived! plus work is hell now.. am very sleepy and hungry now haha.. how are u?

Booooooo... i seriously don't like u now!

and OMG Torres! i adore him! * leaves smooch marks on monitor *

Please stop posting any of the italians players' picture here... adusss mataku!

Buffon was just lucky! :rolleyes: Coupet played well also la.. well, better than the Netherlands games fo sho..

we can always talk about how cool dom is, yeah?

wah you eat maggiee mee so late! i only ate apples haha. omg i actually LOL-ed at you punishing your students :LOL: damn funny la. wah you're so passionate about Les Bleus. respect you man :cool: were your students smack talking you or something, until you demerit them? :eek:

haha yeah they're so close la. i dont hear much from DJ Kilmore though :erm: but oh well. maybe he's just quiet like Chris :p

Torres is so cute la. his baby face... *squeezes imaginary Torres' cheek*, and his freckles.. haha damn cute la :happy: Fabregas aint so ugly either :)

Despite being caught up with college workload, I haveee to drop by to say:

The Death Cab For Cutie show in Malaysia is CANCELLED *sob* [Link.Click]

Update: While us Pirates take great delight in spreading doom, gloom and cheerlessness where ever we are, it still doesn't give us pleasure to announce that the Death Cab for Cutie show in August is cancelled. The official reason is that a Singapore organizer has offered the booking agent a better deal. But apparently, that show is also a little up in the air as far as confirmation goes. The other buzz being touted around is that apparently, the band is only keen to do one show in the region for now because they are planning a SEA tour sometimes later this year/early next year. No concrete word on whether that is true. Mourn ye people, mourn. It's fully deserved.

Also found this from SingFest's forum:

"Greenhorn Productions is pleased to announce Seattle’s DEATH CAB FOR CUTIE will be performing live in Singapore for the very first time on 12 August 2008 as part of a worldwide tour in support of their groundbreaking new album Narrow Stairs, which debuted at #1 on the US Billboard Top 200 Album Chart.

Death Cab for Cutie's rise to Grammy-nominated rock quartet is one of indie rock's greatest success stories. This one night only Singapore gig marks the band's first ever performance in South-East-Asia and promises to be a spectacular evening at the Esplanade Concert Hall on 12 August 2008 at 7.30 p.m.

Tickets are at $68, $88,$108,$128 and $148 (excluding Sistic booking fees) Visit SISTIC (http://www.sistic.com) from 27 June 2008 for all ticketing details."

*dies* First, I can't make it for Lifehouse. Now, DCFC decided to drop their KL tour date as well!?!?!

I was only considering to go to SingFest because I know it'll definitely take up a lot of time and energy (not to mention money) but now I guess I have to go for SingFest to drown my sorrows about Malaysia's pathetic live music scene :( (well okay, the music scene here now is definitely better than a decade ago!)

So crazy unfair right!? I've attempted to bombard emails to 8tv, OneArmedProductions and all the other music labels here in Malaysia asking them to bring LH over. All were negative responses thoughh :( Perhaps you could send an email or two to those big guys as well? I'm gonna try writing a personal letter to Lifehouse's bassist soon. Jason mentioned wayy back in January actually that they were "close to booking a show to play in the Philippines" and when I heard that I couldn't believe it at all. Should have started pestering the guys who brought Switchfoot to bring Lifehouse over as well back in January!

You can't make it for SingFest? :-/

Oh and Deb, if you like the softer side of LH, I believe you would definitely love the older stuff from LH. Even way before Lifehouse was even Lifehouse. They were called Blyss. Try listening to Eighties. That's one of their most influential songs IMO. But I could be biased. Lol. I totally love Simon too. Heh. I remember being 13 and listening to Simon over and over and over again :LOL: Sigh, those were the days la...

Oh and to those who care starting next Monday I'll again be a Klang valley resident. Been promoted and transferred to Putrajaya, so I'm up for any future offers to stalk rock bands at KLIA......(hint2 Faz).

Welcome (back?)! I live only a few minutes (well okay about 20 mins) away from your work place. Heh. So how's your first week at Putrajaya? How many times have you been to Alamanda? lol.

As for tonight's Portugal vs Germany match... GERMANY FTW!!