matt looks weird with short hair.. :( he used to look like rowan atkinson, now he just looks normal

edit : i've just taken a look.. his new guitar have glitters on.. how sweet.. i guess the effeminacy issue came at the right time..

They all looked absolutely jetlagged in those pics. :LOL:

how can you tell when one looks really jetlagged? :confused:

EDIT : OH MY GOD they played microcuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna go to WEMBLEY!! to kak faz who hates microcuts, they also just recently played unintended.. gosh i am jealous.. they might be rehearsing for wembley! i hope somebody take really good quality video bootlegs..

WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? I WOULD KILL TO HEAR THEM PLAY MICROCUTS/HYPER MUSIC/DEADSTAR ONCE AGAIN. SERIOUSLY (wo)MAN, SERIOUSLY.

You know what they say, a real man is confident enough to be in touch with his sensitive side.

Men who try too hard to be cool and macho are actually all pussies on the inside.

lol so true. as the saying goes, it takes a man to cry/wear pink.

based on the latter, i guess dom must be a REAAAL man then! :LOL:

i wish i could pop some balloons too :( but they all got popped before they reached the middle where i was at. so sad. :(:( at least i got to see em come out and freak out. lol

WHAT? WHEN? WHERE? I WOULD KILL TO HEAR THEM PLAY MICROCUTS/HYPER MUSIC/DEADSTAR ONCE AGAIN. SERIOUSLY (wo)MAN, SERIOUSLY.

apparently it was in luxembourg.. the news is on all over muselive front page.. they also play a new riff from the shadows.. i heard their riffs, and thought, hmm.. and now i'm off to find the original song.. :p

i don't see any videos posted, but there's the normal youtube:

EpYbtTclU_A

jUEtmTWHskg

the unintended sounds different? lower note maybe? *shrughs*

You know what they say, a real man is confident enough to be in touch with his sensitive side.

Men who try too hard to be cool and macho are actually all pussies on the inside.

Matt has that 'androgynous = rock god (dess) thing, like Bowie, Skin of Skunk Anansiem etc. Matt+glitter+pink= teh coolness.

they also just recently played unintended.. gosh i am jealous.. they might be rehearsing for wembley! i hope somebody take really good quality video bootlegs..

They played unintended? *dies of jealousy but tak sampai hati to kill anyone to hear it* :D:p

[it's like causing mayhem cuz when the balloon bursts, the red confetti spills out, like blood on the dancefloor. And people are all screaming around you, due to panic and stress and some anxiety./QUOTE]

*Imagines people getting anxious out due to balloons.* :LOL::LOL::D

Watching (instead of popping) those ballons at Stadium Negara was surreal though, had a blissful grin on my face the whole time. Aaah the memories.....

^lucky you.. i wish i could have popped em balloons! :(

Um, they all have baggy purple eyelids? :LOL:

yeah but that could be because they're exhausted... no? lol. but then again, what do i know? i've never travelled outside our timezone before. :(

apparently it was in luxembourg.. the news is on all over muselive front page.. they also play a new riff from the shadows.. i heard their riffs, and thought, hmm.. and now i'm off to find the original song.. :p

i don't see any videos posted, but there's the normal youtube:

EpYbtTclU_A

jUEtmTWHskg

the unintended sounds different? lower note maybe? *shrughs*

hey thanks for those vids. yeah unintended sounds different... maybe matt cant reach that pitch anymore without going all falsetto and stuff. MICROCUTS WAS KILLER MAAAN. even the camera-dude was jumping! lol it adds to the effect of actually 'being' there and jumping along with the other fans too :D

woah....watchin microcuts on youtube and i aredi feel a rush of blood to my head...cant imagine how i'll feel watchin them play it in front of me..:stunned:

lol, matt looks lyk he's wearing a ginormous flower pot on his head in the unintended vid :LOL:

well, here's an image of some confettis of muse posted by (matt?).. at least i think it's confettis can it be anything else? so kak faz u can touch these instead..

:$ or maybe they're just concert tags or something..

EDIT : OH MY GOD they played microcuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wanna go to WEMBLEY!! to kak faz who hates microcuts, they also just recently played unintended.. gosh i am jealous.. they might be rehearsing for wembley! i hope somebody take really good quality video bootlegs..

they do look like concert tags to me..was actually looking forward to at least see the balloons during the concert, but at the end of the gig my friend was saying.. ay, ko cakap ada balloon.. tak de pun? :$: :confused: the balloons were like muse's concert signature eh? too bad i didnt even get a glance of 'em..

i dont hate microcuts, the end riffs are amazing. i dislike matt's voice in that song. too falsetto-ey heh. i kinda haf a lukewarm feeling towards unintended as well. it's too slow.. :sleepy: the vid only make me dislike the song even more!

and u're right adyla, matt looks different with his short hair. quite chubby :LOL: dom's hair is getting longer on the other hand..and that guitar.. how ghey is that? :happy: still awesome tho!

Thanks to Domin313

dsc06666yx2.jpg

Matt has that 'androgynous = rock god (dess) thing, like Bowie, Skin of Skunk Anansiem etc. Matt+glitter+pink= teh coolness.

oh u forgot another one.. brandon boyd (incubus) seriously in touch wif his feminine side.

and u're right adyla, matt looks different with his short hair. quite chubby :LOL: dom's hair is getting longer on the other hand..and that guitar.. how ghey is that? :happy: still awesome tho!

been a while since i saw Matt with short hair! he looks a bit diff but still hot!!! Gosh i miss them so much!!! :'(

and u're right adyla, matt looks different with his short hair. quite chubby dom's hair is getting longer on the other hand..and that guitar.. how ghey is that? still awesome tho!

yea dom was losing his hair once until he used the comb over style .

been a while since i saw Matt with short hair! he looks a bit diff but still hot!!! Gosh i miss them so much!!! :'(

aww... me too! :'(

i heard that he was losing his hair.. but wat do u mean by "he used the comb over style" ?:unsure:

aww... me too! :'(

i know.. i'm thinking of the massive amount of visits this page gets.. not just fans who come and go, but fans who obsessively follow every single movement of muse.. all of us fans are individually missing them lots in our own ways.. someone sleeps with muse on headset, someone reminisce anniversaries months after months, someone sings muse in the shower every day, someone does things with his plastic-muse-thingy in his room, someone presses F5 every 5 seconds in the board without posting anything everyday, someone draws muse everyday, someone writes subliminal messages on their computer so that matt@dom@chris would marry them someday.. when u think of it that way it's so overwhelmingly beautiful in a stalkery kind of way.. but still beautiful..

someday there should be a documentary of muse fans instead of muse.. it's gonna be way more beautiful..

i heard that he was losing his hair.. but wat do u mean by "he used the comb over style" ?:unsure:

means that he reckons dom is hiding a bald spot :D

i know.. i'm thinking of the massive amount of visits this page gets.. not just fans who come and go, but fans who obsessively follow every single movement of muse.. all of us fans are individually missing them lots in our own ways.. someone sleeps with muse on headset, someone reminisce anniversaries months after months, someone sings muse in the shower every day, someone does things with his plastic-muse-thingy in his room, someone presses F5 every 5 seconds in the board without posting anything everyday, someone draws muse everyday, someone writes subliminal messages on their computer so that matt@dom@chris would marry them someday.. when u think of it that way it's so overwhelmingly beautiful in a stalkery kind of way.. but still beautiful..

someday there should be a documentary of muse fans instead of muse.. it's gonna be way more beautiful..

ayat bold tu terasa btol aku :LOL:

:eek: OMG THOSE ARE AMAZING PIX. one lucky friend u haf.. *saves in my computer*

btw, chris looks amazingly younger when he is clean shaven.

gah.. arent i'm obssessed? :$

means that he reckons dom is hiding a bald spot :D

hey..:mad: lol.

Matt looks weird with short hair.

Some of you are like terlalu obsessed with Muse. They're like a boyband now or something. :LOL:

oh u forgot another one.. brandon boyd (incubus) seriously in touch wif his feminine side.

How so? I love Incubus myself.

f***ing Americans!!! they get all the amazing prizes!!!

+1, i would just die if matt gave me a look like that.. the only consolation is chris wasn't there..

this was held during the many US cancelled gigs.. i hope it was just because of him feeling dizzy with the flu and not because of food poisoning..

Some of you are like terlalu obsessed with Muse. They're like a boyband now or something. :LOL:

tidak.. kami tidak terlalu obsessi.. but yes, the huge amount of girlfans here equates them somewhat with a boyband... ;)

Read this first:

do not read further because i am rambling at 2 am in the morning, and i'm rambling, but i've just had the weirdest coffee with icecream soda + homemade banana split + yogurt and now i can't sleep... i think the coffee is tongkat ali + something

lol, i think matt put it best when he explained the overt-obsessiveness of muse fans.. he says sth like, we're a band which doesn't edit ourselves. our music are raw and comes from who we are, in every song you can find each of us, and that's where our fans relates..

+ what band does a you effing mother effer song which is nothing much but random gibberish done with style? they give lots of b-sides which forces us to go into these boards which have subliminal messages which makes us stay here until death do us part..

in a way that's true though.. u have to blame muse for making all those giant puzzles as well as those stupid condoms on stage thingy and being so eccentric and open with their ideas.. plus u cannot help but blame part of it to this board as well.. i mean, which fans of a band knows the stage or tour or management crew inside out? plus this board is so well managed everybody starts posting random gibberish into this board without it having anything to do with muse themselves, so i think we've created ourselves a huge connection..

online communities makes things obsessive, ya know.. it's not because matt or dom or chris is so hot, because they're not.. writing in a board like this beats the hell outa blogs.. i love that bod guy who keeps posting his love story and his videos.. it keeps me entertained to come into this board everyday..

like it or not, we fuel each other's obsession.. if kak faz and shannaz weren't at klia on that day for instance, it'll be a happy day for me, but i might not be as obsessively writing on this board had i be there alone. i'd probs just keep things to myself.

oh, u know what, warner must be blamed partly.. i hate the fact that i've been wondering all those times, who the hell is mr x and mr y, thinking, oh, it must be matt, but then, suddenly, poof, it turns out to be some warner guy creating chaos in the muselive boards so people would think matt has come in with some cryptic messages, when in fact, it's just some warner effers trying to create some buzz about an upcoming promo album, or a b-side, like what they did with that easily song.. grr, i'm angry just thinking about it..

can i ask a question? is there anybody who's married here?:happy: do not worry thy reputation shall remain intact

edit: btw: greatest guitar bands voted by 250, 000 radio listeners : Blur made it to No. 1.. :noey: gah, i like metallica better..

How so? I love Incubus myself.

HAH. cant help it.. memang sudah obsesses tahap luar biasa.

oh god, brandon always wear clothes that are actually more fitting for a woman. he himself admits that he is very in touch wif his feminine side. look at the shirt he wore in ana molly vid! could be his girlfriend's.. ;)

Read this first:

do not read further because i am rambling at 2 am in the morning, and i'm rambling, but i've just had the weirdest coffee with icecream soda + homemade banana split + yogurt and now i can't sleep... i think the coffee is tongkat ali + something

lol, i think matt put it best when he explained the overt-obsessiveness of muse fans.. he says sth like, we're a band which doesn't edit ourselves. our music are raw and comes from who we are, in every song you can find each of us, and that's where our fans relates..

+ what band does a you effing mother effer song which is nothing much but random gibberish done with style? they give lots of b-sides which forces us to go into these boards which have subliminal messages which makes us stay here until death do us part..

in a way that's true though.. u have to blame muse for making all those giant puzzles as well as those stupid condoms on stage thingy and being so eccentric and open with their ideas.. plus u cannot help but blame part of it to this board as well.. i mean, which fans of a band knows the stage or tour or management crew inside out? plus this board is so well managed everybody starts posting random gibberish into this board without it having anything to do with muse themselves, so i think we've created ourselves a huge connection..

online communities makes things obsessive, ya know.. it's not because matt or dom or chris is so hot, because they're not.. writing in a board like this beats the hell outa blogs.. i love that bod guy who keeps posting his love story and his videos.. it keeps me entertained to come into this board everyday..

like it or not, we fuel each other's obsession.. if kak faz and shannaz weren't at klia on that day for instance, it'll be a happy day for me, but i might not be as obsessively writing on this board had i be there alone. i'd probs just keep things to myself.

oh, u know what, warner must be blamed partly.. i hate the fact that i've been wondering all those times, who the hell is mr x and mr y, thinking, oh, it must be matt, but then, suddenly, poof, it turns out to be some warner guy creating chaos in the muselive boards so people would think matt has come in with some cryptic messages, when in fact, it's just some warner effers trying to create some buzz about an upcoming promo album, or a b-side, like what they did with that easily song.. grr, i'm angry just thinking about it..

can i ask a question? is there anybody who's married here?:happy: do not worry thy reputation shall remain intact

edit: btw: greatest guitar bands voted by 250, 000 radio listeners : Blur made it to No. 1.. :noey: gah, i like metallica better..

+1. this board and the people that i met here really helped me in becoming more obssessed wif muse. yes, the vids, the posts, news and links to everything about the band really fuelled my obssession. if this board does not exist, or if i was ignorant of its existence, i wouldnt be this obssess, coz i haf no one to talk to about how brilliant muse is, so i would become a casual listener of the band, and i wouldnt be posting this message pagi-pagi morning before i go to work too! :happy: but hadnt i went to KLIA and got the chance to meet the band.. i wouldnt be this cronic heh. gah.. see, there's a downside of actually meeting the band. its not all good, it makes u mental! :D

blur???? wat about rage?

f***ing Americans!!! they get all the amazing prizes!!! :mad:

damn rite sistah!! first the pool, then the carting..

:yesey: nothing wrong with being in touch with his feminine side :p..

since we're on the picture pages it seems, matt is also in touch with his animal side :happy: grrr

leef683cef51f9b61682d7fig9.jpg

LOL :LOL:

based on the latter, i guess dom must be a REAAAL man then! :LOL:

oh yeahhh :happy:

lol, i do not do anything with them! :p

waking up every morning to see them jz gets my day goin :)

+1 on the fan documentary! that would be out of this world..

HAH. cant help it.. memang sudah obsesses tahap luar biasa.

+1. this board and the people that i met here really helped me in becoming more obssessed wif muse. yes, the vids, the posts, news and links to everything about the band really fuelled my obssession. if this board does not exist, or if i was ignorant of its existence, i wouldnt be this obssess, coz i haf no one to talk to about how brilliant muse is, so i would become a casual listener of the band, and i wouldnt be posting this message pagi-pagi morning before i go to work too! :happy: but hadnt i went to KLIA and got the chance to meet the band.. i wouldnt be this cronic heh. gah.. see, there's a downside of actually meeting the band. its not all good, it makes u mental! :D

but i like being obsessed over MUSE! at least i have good reasons to ;) its the only thing im obsess about and the only thing im passionate about, lol! my life was empty before MUSE and now i feel like im complete and life is more meaningfull and i have more reason to continue living! i never had a hobby and now i got one :check out this board everyday!: so there u go, from nothing to something! :p

eventhough MUSE got some obsessive fans that doesnt make them a boyband!!! i dont go around screaming their names when i met them! btol tak k.faz/adyla?! :D they changed my life so i think its ok for me to be obsessed over them and im very happy about it! :musesign:

:$:$ hey i sing to incubus too okay! lol

and about the whole obsession thing, i didnt appreciate music as much as before after i got obsessed with muse. i used to be those commercial kinda people, listening to the radio all the time and stuff. if i werent so obsessed with muse, i dont think i would have bothered going for their gig. and that would be a total waste. ... or maybe not, i might actually go for their gig, but i wont enjoy it as much as i did. i wont treasure it and think back on it as much as i do now.

muse.. in a way, changed my life. to the better. i now appreciate more music. in fact, i now appreciate music in general. good music la, of course. not that useless hiphop pimps-and-ho-music. i now know of more 'legendary' bands and stuff thanks to you guys and this board. most of my friends now know how obsessed i am with them, until they now signify/define me as muse. its weird actually. :stunned: