hmm..i noe u2 and pearl jam are quite famous for their concerts..but i always thought radiohead were a studio band?:erm: oh, and freddie (may he rest in peace) was gone by the time muse came up, no? hehe.

I think all those bands are good live, but I haven't seen any of them. Might want to check out their live performances on Youtube sometime.

Fact: did you know Freddie Mercury was of Indian descent? I never knew that either, I just found out recently.

Sorry zy, they played awesomely in the first half though, Mascherano and Gerrard especially.

If you're sad, just put Bliss on.

:( i cant listen to bliss..when im sad, apocalypse please is my theme song...mmm..the crashing piano parts...

I think all those bands are good live, but I haven't seen any of them. Might want to check out their live performances on Youtube sometime.

Fact: did you know Freddie Mercury was of Indian descent? I never knew that either, I just found out recently.

i remember reading he's from zanzibar..never knew it was in india tho.

Wikipedia is your friend. :LOL: He lived in Zanzibar (Africa) but his parents were Persian-Indians or something. His actual name was Farrokh Bulsara.

Apparently he hardly spoke of his cultural background when he was in Queen because a.) he was gay (which was not tolerated where he was from, of course) and b.) there was still much racism towards minorities in England at the time.

btw, my fave Muse song to listen to when I'm emo is Citizen Erased. I consider it to be "my" song. :D Cave is also a good angsty one.

when im sad, apocalypse please is my theme song...mmm..the crashing piano parts...

Great choice as well, tension reliever eh. I Imagine angry waves and a storm when I listen to that song....

btw, my fave Muse song to listen to when I'm emo is Citizen Erased. I consider it to be "my" song. Cave is also a good angsty one.

Just curious, why is it your song? My 'moody' song would be Endlessly. More for the deep-french-indie-film-vibe rather than for the words though.

no, i mean mariah carey's my all, lolz

LOL. :$

:eek: u should check 'em out!! go, go.. esp pearl jam.

:( i cant listen to bliss..when im sad, apocalypse please is my theme song...mmm..the crashing piano parts...

ruled by secrecy is my 'emo' song la.. but now, i'm loving feeling good. amazing. this is the first time a team i support finally wins something in the finals. lol. and funnily, i always feel that 'Endlessly' is more suitable for a woman to sing. matt's voice there is so delicate..

Wikipedia is your friend. :LOL: He lived in Zanzibar (Africa) but his parents were Persian-Indians or something. His actual name was Farrokh Bulsara.

Apparently he hardly spoke of his cultural background when he was in Queen because a.) he was gay (which was not tolerated where he was from, of course) and b.) there was still much racism towards minorities in England at the time.

btw, my fave Muse song to listen to when I'm emo is Citizen Erased. I consider it to be "my" song. :D Cave is also a good angsty one.

never knew about his background. thanks for the info. knew he is a gay icon tho.

ruled by secrecy is my 'emo' song la.. but now, i'm loving feeling good. amazing. this is the first time a team i support finally wins something in the finals

Oh ya lupa, congrats, first time ya? My 'feeling good' factor was when Italy won the World Cup, been a fan since Italia '90. Who's you favrite player? Mine's Maldini and Nesta.

and funnily, i always feel that 'Endlessly' is more suitable for a woman to sing. matt's voice there is so delicate..

:LOL: So true. That's why there's that 'layan feeling sendiri' mood to it. I love listening to it on the ferry back from work, you know, ocean breeze in your face and looking at the stars...Sigh.*Hides for being an emo fool*

Oh ya lupa, congrats, first time ya? My 'feeling good' factor was when Italy won the World Cup, been a fan since Italia '90. Who's you favrite player? Mine's Maldini and Nesta.

lol. thanks! yeah, kinda first time in the champions league la.. was really gutted wif last season nyer result! but am not really a fan of milan actually. was supporting 'em coz i'll feel ill if liverpool wins the champions league again. maldini has been around for years, eh? and pipo was still awesome kinda surprised me a little last nite. mine is roberto baggio. eheh still remember him? the one wif the ponytail? but the only player that i've been following religiously is zidane. god, i love the infamous headbutt.:LOL: france winning the world cup against brazil. GOLD

:LOL: So true. That's why there's that 'layan feeling sendiri' mood to it. I love listening to it on the ferry back from work, you know, ocean breeze in your face and looking at the stars...Sigh.*Hides for being an emo fool*

wow.. where do u work that u haf to use a ferry? somehow i feel that endlessly really suits my voice. eheh..

Great choice as well, tension reliever eh. I Imagine angry waves and a storm when I listen to that song....

My 'moody' song would be Endlessly. More for the deep-french-indie-film-vibe rather than for the words though.

ahah, apocalypse please is my 'moody' feel lyk dying song..endlessly is more of a love song..

may i ask, why french indie film?

i've never actually seen any..are they all about hopeless desperate lovers? heh

lol. thanks! yeah, kinda first time in the champions league la.. was really gutted wif last season nyer result! but am not really a fan of milan actually. was supporting 'em coz i'll feel ill if liverpool wins the champions league again. maldini has been around for years, eh? and pipo was still awesome kinda surprised me a little last nite. mine is roberto baggio. eheh still remember him? the one wif the ponytail? but the only player that i've been following religiously is zidane. god, i love the infamous headbutt.:LOL: france winning the world cup against brazil. GOLD

wow.. where do u work that u haf to use a ferry? somehow i feel that endlessly really suits my voice. eheh..

lol yeah i like zidane! but i'm not a huge football fan or anything, though i was supporting France all the way since day the world cup '06 started. everyone was doubting them but HAH they got to the finals! cant beat that! :mad:

i think new born kinda suits my voice... its not too draggy, not too moody either. and its within my range, but the falsetto part.... aiya. lets not talk about that :$

i dont have any muse song that suits my mood... does that make me a bad muse fan? :(

ahah, apocalypse please is my 'moody' feel lyk dying song..endlessly is more of a love song..

may i ask, why french indie film?

i've never actually seen any..are they all about hopeless desperate lovers? heh

Oh you must, they're mostly about artsy pining away / suffering / sensitive stuff but quite nice. There's always hot french girls if you get bored :D FYI, next month there will a French Film Fest at Mid Valley (hint2). It's nice that the soundtracks usually atmospheric and deep, like Muse.

lol yeah i like zidane! but i'm not a huge football fan or anything, though i was supporting France all the way since day the world cup '06 started. everyone was doubting them but HAH they got to the finals! cant beat that! :mad:

yay!! another le blues fan! the other reason i love france is bcoz of thierry henry of course! and yeah.. i stayed up for all of their games and each of 'em were very nerve wrecking. after japan-korea 02 u feel like u were supporting a fragile team. to see 'em beat brazil and went to the final .. priceless :D but to see 'em lost to italy in penalty kick really sucked! that's why i love the headbutt.

i think new born kinda suits my voice... its not too draggy, not too moody either. and its within my range, but the falsetto part.... aiya. lets not talk about that :$

i dont have any muse song that suits my mood... does that make me a bad muse fan? :(

new born has many vocal range... again, hate the falsetto part. NO, u're not a bad muse fan. ;)

Oh you must, they're mostly about artsy pining away / suffering / sensitive stuff but quite nice. There's always hot french girls if you get bored :D FYI, next month there will a French Film Fest at Mid Valley (hint2). It's nice that the soundtracks usually atmospheric and deep, like Muse.

i've only watched one french movie but i dunno how to spell it !

Just curious, why is it your song? My 'moody' song would be Endlessly. More for the deep-french-indie-film-vibe rather than for the words though.

Personal reasons. :p

Ever heard Endlessly live? It's beautifully atmospheric:

Something else I found recently. Bunch of Matt clips of him wailing, going crazy and just being plain random live :D : http://www.microcuts.net/uk/news/archives/01252005-muse_borderline_v3.php

btw, Milan deserved to win last night, Liverpool hardly threatened them in the second half. :( Inzaghi's goal was pure class.

Aaw thank you for the Endlessly clip, totally owned my haunting-music-loving heart. You're such a prince bearing gifts.

:stunned: on that Matt's wailing tho.

btw, Milan deserved to win last night, Liverpool hardly threatened them in the second half. Inzaghi's goal was pure class.

*Ssshh, quiet nanti the Liverpool fans marah* Just joking! To be fair both teams played in the spirit of the game and were very sporting afterwards, espec Maldini and Gerrard. As painful as it is for me to say, Liverpool played their hearts out (unlike Man U vs Milan).

Back to Muse stuff: Help, how to escape the Muse @ Wembley- induced jealousy?They're everywhere!

I'm a Liverpool fan laa. :p Unlike others, I have the humility to admit that Milan were better. Liverpool's defence should never have tried to play the offside trap with Inzaghi la, he beat it so well to score that second goal.

Wembley? Hmm, well I hope a DVD will come out for that. :D

hahah, sounds interesting..exams nxt month tho..:(

I'm a Liverpool fan laa. :p Unlike others, I have the humility to admit that Milan were better. Liverpool's defence should never have tried to play the offside trap with Inzaghi la, he beat it so well to score that second goal.

Wembley? Hmm, well I hope a DVD will come out for that. :D

it wasn't the fault of the back four..we were missing mascherano..see how kaka advanced unchallenged to make the through pass..that shud never hav happened...he didn't have an acre of space in the entire game prior to mascherano's substitution...alonso didnt backtrack and gerrard was in no man's land..don't blame rafa tho, he took the risk to put on crouch...we just weren't good enough overall..milan were professional, took their chances, while we just didn't create enough..

however, it is not the end, merely the beginning of a new era...zenden, dudek, fowler, gonzalez all leaving already...rafa has asked for serious funding from the americans...we'll be back next season..at the end of a storm, there's a golden sky and the sweet silver song of a lark, walk on

sorry, digress giler..:$

never knew endlessly live was sooOOOOoo cool..background got mountains sumore..lol :)

^and i quote the hitz.fm djs "support yer local foo'ball team! yehh!" :LOL:

Back to Muse stuff: Help, how to escape the Muse @ Wembley- induced jealousy?They're everywhere!

YEAH i feel very sad whenever i see a brand new Wembley related thread. :( i boycot it completely. lol except for the "i'm not going to wembley" thread. haha.

never knew endlessly live was sooOOOOoo cool..background got mountains sumore..lol :)

to be honest, for me, the studio version of endlessly is quite depressing... its just so sad and moody it makes me feel all depressed and emo. lol but the live version isnt so bad after all :happy:

I personally think Blackout is one helluva emo song. With its crescendo of swirling strings towards the end and the Italian-sounding tremolo guitar playing (can't think of a better way to describe it lol). The Glastonbury performance of it is amazing.

The girls seem to like Unintended a lot. I've played it on guitar to a few before. ;):LOL:

btw, check out this guy's cover of Falling Away With You. It's amazing:

:stunned: on that Matt's wailing tho.!

+1.:LOL: sometimes 'tis too much.

main muse has gone so damn annoying for me. not that i post a lot there, anyways.. but all those wembley talk, gah.. :( hey.. jadi ker MU dtg sini? ish, i think its a waste of our money la.. tengok asia cup lg bagus..:p

however, it is not the end, merely the beginning of a new era...zenden, dudek, fowler, gonzalez all leaving already...rafa has asked for serious funding from the americans...we'll be back next season..at the end of a storm, there's a golden sky and the sweet silver song of a lark, walk on

its kinda funny that the americans now are spending a lot of money on English football club these days.. they're a good investments.

STOP TALKING SOCCER!!!

so hows everyone..

oh.. sorry! alamak cannot tahan la.. bola itu penting!

^and i quote the hitz.fm djs "support yer local foo'ball team! yehh!" :LOL:

:yesey: which local team do u support btw?

(Ok guys don't tell muse_music):

Agreed, Mascherano was muy excellente, Kaka was nullified, even Gattuso ineffective. Of course, the "permanently offside" Pippo makes his living off that sort of goal.Liverpool desperately need a class striker, of course. See you guys next season EPL.

Crazy_mary, mana boleh lupa "the divine ponytail". I felt like crying when he balloned that penalty (USA 94), coz he was the reason Italy were there in the first place.

YEAH i feel very sad whenever i see a brand new Wembley related thread. i boycot it completely. lol except for the "i'm not going to wembley" thread. haha.

Yeah, that's the only thread I can bear to read. How to deal lah?

The girls seem to like Unintended a lot. I've played it on guitar to a few before.

Brought out the big guns, eh? Player.

btw, check out this guy's cover of Falling Away With You. It's amazing:

He's quite good. *Listens again*

hey.. jadi ker MU dtg sini? ish, i think its a waste of our money la.. tengok asia cup lg bagus..

Mmg nak tgk Asia Cup, tapi Man u pun want also. But after all the messiness with AFC, they're not coming la rasanya. Hehe sorry ya we're still talking about 'soccer'. Sounds strange on my tongue, *soccer*.

Muse_music sorry lawak jer ya. Nice to hear from you, how is it going? Dah makan? :p

Ok I nyanyuk already, but a while back someone asked whether ada lagu Muse in 28 weeks later right? No there isn't, but the soundtrack is extremely Muse-y that it felt as if they're all by Muse. Veeryy atmospheric (that word again) and, erm, layered sounding. There's some bits in the movie where you can hardly catch what's going on due to the "shaky camera" cinematography. What I did was close my eyes and the music sounded like Muse. Is that strange? :$