10 bucks Aussie laa. 10 ringgit would be like pasar malam price already. XD

This was shortly after I bought Absolution (2004 I think). They weren't that big down there at the time, so their older CDs were cheaper. I had already downloaded OoS and Hulaballoo as well - I was completely addicted to them after that. :LOL:

Wah, some of you guys' first albums bought are so cool: STP la, Simon and Garfunkel, so mature lah.

And talking about buying 'ori' stuff and our lacking local scene: how come I can't find Showbiz anywhere? Merata carik, up to Tower Records. My frenz siap pi Jakarta and Singapore carik cannot find also. What the ****?

P.S- so malu still have not bought Showbiz, all the others I've bought. Any help, guys?

i bought most of mine from rock corner, 1utama and tower records, 1utama! but dunno why they didnt have oos for quite awhile. so i found it at rock corner, the curve! lol :D i see them selling a lot of showbiz.. not much of oos for some reason :confused:

Wah, some of you guys' first albums bought are so cool: STP la, Simon and Garfunkel, so mature lah.

And talking about buying 'ori' stuff and our lacking local scene: how come I can't find Showbiz anywhere? Merata carik, up to Tower Records. My frenz siap pi Jakarta and Singapore carik cannot find also. What the ****?

P.S- so malu still have not bought Showbiz, all the others I've bought. Any help, guys?

i just bought showbiz two weeks ago at rock corner subang parade ( so.. malu sama2 la kiter coz its only recently i got it..:$). apparently warner is having some kind of special price for rock cds these says. i bought BHAR the repackage one and showbiz for RM33.50 something like that..so it was a bargain..

i just bought showbiz two weeks ago at rock corner subang parade ( so.. malu sama2 la kiter coz its only recently i got it..:$). apparently warner is having some kind of special price for rock cds these says. i bought BHAR the repackage one and showbiz for RM33.50 something like that..so it was a bargain..

whoa you bought both for 33.50?! or just showbiz for 33.50? how much was the BHAR repackaged one with the dvd??? crap thats really cheap. :stunned:

whoa you bought both for 33.50?! or just showbiz for 33.50? how much was the BHAR repackaged one with the dvd??? crap thats really cheap. :stunned:

crap +112345 there's no way we're gonna get a better bargain than that... i could have bought 10 for every single of my family member :(

lol. my bad.. let me rephase my sentence again. its 33.50 each.. or was it 32.50?? ah cant really remember.. but somewhere around that range la. now i haf 2 BHAR :D one in my car and the other in my room. feel like i was wasting a lot of money when i got it. the dvd is not very interesting..

anyways.. off topic a bit. any of u guys like 30 seconds to mars? their OTT map of the world vid really caught my attention.. and the fact that muse listen to islamic radio really makes me adoooore 'em more..

anyways.. off topic a bit. any of u guys like 30 seconds to mars? their OTT map of the world vid really caught my attention.. and the fact that muse listen to islamic radio really makes me adoooore 'em more..

my fren's a big fan and has been trying to get me to like them for some time..but jared leto really ain't my cuppa tea..:p

what's OTT?:unsure:

i liked the vid for "the kill" and the 7min vid for "from yesterday" tho..music videos worth watching.

lol. my bad.. let me rephase my sentence again. its 33.50 each.. or was it 32.50?? ah cant really remember.. but somewhere around that range la. now i haf 2 BHAR :D one in my car and the other in my room. feel like i was wasting a lot of money when i got it. the dvd is not very interesting..

lol cheh con me only. but yeah its still a great bargain... but i hardly if not never go to subang parade, so damn :( maybe the one utama one has an offer like that too. ehheh.

i dont mind 30 seconds to mars.. i used to dislike all this 'screamo' stuff but eventually i got used to jared leto's voice (not to mention his looks :$ ), and they're not bad la. i've only seen one vid of theirs which is the kill. lol.

my fren's a big fan and has been trying to get me to like them for some time..but jared leto really ain't my cuppa tea..:p

what's OTT?:unsure:

i liked the vid for "the kill" and the 7min vid for "from yesterday" tho..music videos worth watching.

i think OTT is over the top... whoa 7 mins for from yesterday? i better check out their vids on youtube then :)

EDIT: crazy_mary, how'd you know they listen to islamic radio? is it in an article somewhere?

yeah zy, jared leto looks like gerard way to me with that eyeliner! lol. but their music is quite nice actually. are they a new band? havent heard of 'em before this. am too lazy to search any info about 'em. think that all their vids are over the top ( that's wat i meant by OTT).

deb, its from an interview wif chris. assassin supposed to be inspired by listening to the station. if u read it i'm sure u'll love the part about dom and his super hero costumes :LOL: and yeah de7ilznite, city of dilusion sounds a bit mediteranian to me.. but dunno la how it sounds to u. more obsessed and respect 'em more la..

chris interview

yeah i saw that interview.. i love chris' interviews.. lol, i would never have guessed that produced assassin

edit: city of delusion is probs the lower europe inspired.. that's my guess..

and the fact that muse listen to islamic radio really makes me adoooore 'em more..

Yeah that is awesome. I love how Chris describes the islamic music as having very strong melodies or something like that....It's true, bits of Middle-eastern music used in 'modern' songs can really get in your head and stay there.

Examples I loved: That Chemical Brothers song (Don't look back?) and Ocean's Twelve soundtrack (ala masa the Nightfox laser routine thingy). And from cool Turkish movies on Kirana. Ok i'll stop blabbing now.

Thanks you guys for the Showbiz tips, will try and search again today. That Warner sale still on ka?

^ OMG does anyone remember the movie The 5th Element? Remember the car chase scene where there's Arabic music playing in the background?? It's called "Alech Taadi" by Cheb Khaled. I downloaded it, incredibly catchy tune. :D

Then there's "Desert Rose" by Sting ft. Cheb Mami. Another good song.

Arabic music ftw!!

HALO MANUSIA-MANUSIA SEKALIAN!!!!:D

once again, long time no post..:(

for nice arabic music, i recommend Amr Diab :happy:

and theres another band theyre called 1 2 3 Soleils. The music isnt arabic tho - according to wiki, their music is called raï, a form of folk music, originated in Oran, Algeria from Bedouin shepherds, mixed with Spanish, French, African-American and Arabic musical forms.

Its still nice anyway, and sounds arabic. :happy:

lol muse_music wat a good way to greet people! and yeah.. arabic or middle eastern music is actually really good to listen to. i really like nasyid actually, esp raihan.. the percussions in their music are amazing..tho when listening to nasyid ur supposed to menghayati the lyrics ;)

btw u guys forgot an arabic song cover..kiss, kiss by holy valance :p

lol muse_music wat a good way to greet people! and yeah.. arabic or middle eastern music is actually really good to listen to. i really like nasyid actually, esp raihan.. the percussions in their music are amazing..tho when listening to nasyid ur supposed to menghayati the lyrics ;)

btw u guys forgot an arabic song cover..kiss, kiss by holy valance :p

LOL yeah now that you've mentioned it, i noticed there're arabic roots and stuff to that song.

and according to that interview, Dom has lots of other costumes!! lol i can see it now. he surprises everyone at Wembley when he dresses up at Wolverine, and instead of the 3 metal claws he has, its... DRUMSTICKS OF COURSE! :LOL:

I want to listen to nasyid now. :LOL:

I want to listen to nasyid now. :LOL:

try this then but its not as good as their older albums

LOL yeah now that you've mentioned it, i noticed there're arabic roots and stuff to that song.

and according to that interview, Dom has lots of other costumes!! lol i can see it now. he surprises everyone at Wembley when he dresses up at Wolverine, and instead of the 3 metal claws he has, its... DRUMSTICKS OF COURSE! :LOL:

:LOL: he'd make hugh jackman look less cool as wolverine!! i hope he'll wear a batman costume. he'd look wayyy cooler. dark and mysterious like as byronic hero! :ninja:

try this then but its not as good as their older albums

:LOL: he'd make hugh jackman look less cool as wolverine!! i hope he'll wear a batman costume. he'd look wayyy cooler. dark and mysterious like as byronic hero! :ninja:

LOL but then it'll be difficul to spot him with all the black! but the cape would be really cool though.

OH WHAT ABOUT SUPERMAN??? :D

nah.. superman would look too funny.. think chris would loook better as superman since he's quite big compared to matt and dom..:D hmm.. wat superhero costumes would matt look good in? i'd really like to see dom wearing.. erm wat do u call it?? the head gear of batman.. the bat ears would look so cool on him. imagine the cape flowing while he's playing the drums :LOL: