i dont think i'll be able to forget this concert for the rest of my life.. thanks to all the vids and bootlegs available on the net. best time ever! thot that F1 and chaz mite cure my PMS, but apparently they didnt help much.

You were at the race track too, eh? I was at the track & suffered major sunburn. Now my face is as red as Kimi's Ferrari =) And rather itchy too *SIGH* Still nowhere near as fun as watching Muse live. Just saw the cars zooming past, then suddenly race sudah habis. Next year have 2 bring small FM radio and tune to the frequency for track commentary =)

hey guys, apparently malaysians sent in way lots of submissions for the scrapbook!! go malaysia.. and hopefully chris will think of coming here again!!

Great! Now sending in just 1 submission doesn't feel so bad..:$

enjoy some Bellamy genius, guys:

Awesome, as always.

halo once again after a very very veryveryvery looooooooooooooooong tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiimeeee.....

lol abang Matt hahahahahaahahahaha

ay, Chester's got hair!:D

why you gotta be dowwwwn..damn internet connection........

You were at the race track too, eh? I was at the track & suffered major sunburn. Now my face is as red as Kimi's Ferrari =) And rather itchy too *SIGH* Still nowhere near as fun as watching Muse live. Just saw the cars zooming past, then suddenly race sudah habis. Next year have 2 bring small FM radio and tune to the frequency for track commentary =)

oh yeah, i was at sepang. it was amazingly hot there. last year it was a bit cloudy but this year.. damn hot. the race was quite dry eh? not a lot of action.. i had covered myself wif a generous amount of sunblock and suncreen on my face. so, not a lot of damage to my skin.;)

hey guys, apparently malaysians sent in way lots of submissions for the scrapbook!! go malaysia.. and hopefully chris will think of coming here again!!

that's good news... hopefully that'll be very soon.

Awesome, as always.

wooh, awesome!!. sounds like something that mite come out from a turn table. at first thot he was deejaying or something.. thanks!

well, it seems that even kanye west's gig was not as good as muse??

damn, i cannot hear a thing.. blame lousy cyber cafe with no speakers

oahh, kanye west has already done his gig here?

yeah his gig passed.. it was last sunday. so far i havent heard anything about it yet. just heard it sucks :s didnt even find any review about his gig on the newspapers!

dont think it sucked tho, heard that it was not as enjoyable as muse. i read a review of kanye's concert on nst this morning. it was quite weird that the writer chose to compare it wif muse as they r both different. it seemed that those who went to west's gig were not really fans as they didnt noe most of the songs compared to those who went to muse's gig. it looks like we malaysian musers know how to rock compared to 'em.. :musesign: even tho kanye is more popular on the radio..

dont think it sucked tho, heard that it was not as enjoyable as muse. i read a review of kanye's concert on nst this morning. it was quite weird that the writer chose to compare it wif muse as they r both different. it seemed that those who went to west's gig were not really fans as they didnt noe most of the songs compared to those who went to muse's gig. it looks like we malaysian musers know how to rock compared to 'em.. :musesign: even tho kanye is more popular on the radio..

ok my bad i've just read the review on the star.. yeah the writer ended the article saying that for non-diehard-kanye-west fans, they'd remember this concert for the wrong reasons. :|

they didnt mention Muse at all though :( and apparently the crowd consisted of only 4000 people :| thats less than half of the Muse crowd man.

Eheh, I'm a DPP actually, keja gomen, try to convict orang2 salah. It doesn't pay much but it's damn exciting. Have fun with whatever you decide to do k.

But my dream job would be producing Muse's album or Viggo Mortensen's masseuse, oops I mean muse. Heheh.

DPP?dont think i get the clue..:$

Awesome, as always.

hey u seem to have 'masa terluang'..btw,the clip is sooo amazing..i thot he was doing some DJ-ing..:D

yeah,muse's gig is much much more better than west's!..

i guess they wrote the review is bcos they thot west is more popular than muse..like u said,west is more popular in radio compared to muse..haih..

oo...im guessing kanye is never coming this way again :musesign:

Yeah. I think it was more a case of bad marketing for Kanye. I'm sure he's a very good artiste and performer - but of course Muse is wayyy better lah, haha...

If I'm not mistaken, Kanye tix only went on sale barely 2-3 weeks before the actual gig (Muse tix went on sale at least 1.5 months b4 the gig). There were not as many promos for Kanye (that I saw) as for Muse. I saw ads for the Muse gig almost daily in the newspapers. And everytime I walk into FOS (which I do a lot, hehe), they would be playing ads for Muse on the monitors =)

I think the organizer thot that Kanye was very popular, in fact he IS more popular/has more fans than Muse in these parts, so they were maybe hoping that his name alone will sell the gig.

Hence, I'm not surprised that the turnout wasnt great. Maybe that's why Kanye was in shades throughout the gig, so that he can't see the poor turnout =) I agree with Shannaz that he may never come here again. I think the organizer (Pineaple or something like that, if I;m not mistaken) need to learn from the folks at Galaxie & Tiger who brought Muse in. They were much better organizers, IMHO. How else can you explain a band whose music rarely gets airplay like Muse (ok, maybe they overplayed Starlight to death) to sell-out their gig weeks in advance?

Eh, just wondering. Anyone going 4 Good Charlotte? I'm not really a fan, but at least do know 2-3 songs =)

Great! Now sending in just 1 submission doesn't feel so bad..:$

Awesome, as always.

hehe nice scratching

kesian Kanye....lol non Kanye fans going to see him....*coughspatheticcoughs* :p

:musesign:

Yeah. I think it was more a case of bad marketing for Kanye. I'm sure he's a very good artiste and performer - but of course Muse is wayyy better lah, haha...

If I'm not mistaken, Kanye tix only went on sale barely 2-3 weeks before the actual gig (Muse tix went on sale at least 1.5 months b4 the gig). There were not as many promos for Kanye (that I saw) as for Muse. I saw ads for the Muse gig almost daily in the newspapers. And everytime I walk into FOS (which I do a lot, hehe), they would be playing ads for Muse on the monitors =)

I think the organizer thot that Kanye was very popular, in fact he IS more popular/has more fans than Muse in these parts, so they were maybe hoping that his name alone will sell the gig.

Hence, I'm not surprised that the turnout wasnt great. Maybe that's why Kanye was in shades throughout the gig, so that he can't see the poor turnout =) I agree with Shannaz that he may never come here again. I think the organizer (Pineaple or something like that, if I;m not mistaken) need to learn from the folks at Galaxie & Tiger who brought Muse in. They were much better organizers, IMHO. How else can you explain a band whose music rarely gets airplay like Muse (ok, maybe they overplayed Starlight to death) to sell-out their gig weeks in advance?

Eh, just wondering. Anyone going 4 Good Charlotte? I'm not really a fan, but at least do know 2-3 songs =)

mmm true..

as for GC, not going, as usual, tho i would like to go..

why is everybody rushing to do concerts? first Kanye, 8 april, then GC, 21 April...

mmm true..

why is everybody rushing to do concerts? first Kanye, 8 april, then GC, 21 April...

Yeah. Like suddenly, Malaysia's getting some pretty big international acts performing here =) Lets hope that Muse spreads the word to other kewl bands abt just how kewl Malaysian concert-goers are. Then, we'll get more big acts coming our way. And Muse can come back, again & again. The future looks bright folks.

that is why i love window shopping at FOS. just to listen to Muse :LOL:

i'm interested in going for Good Charlotte, but i dont think they're selling any ticks, or are they? i dont see any ads with prices. i guess the only way to get them is to win them... and i'm not gonna bother because if its getting the same amount of hype as muse, its gonna be close to impossible to win it on Hitz.fm. :( is there any other way to get tickets?

mmm true..

lol its because of..

Visit Malaysia Year 2007! *inserts floral pattern thing* :D

i'll go to GC gig if i can get free tix! :LOL:

oh on another note.....KOC remix = :LOL::ohmy: :'(

lol where'd you get the remix from? i wanna listen to it too!

IMHO, rock concerts are different than r n'b, pop, rap, or whatever the genres are.

the fans treat the concerts just like some cult ritual.

they MUST love rock music coz being in the rock concert really uncomfortable, and the fans pay more for festival ticket to feel the energy (i usually call it "the force"..hahahahah) than sitting in the tribune.

i mean...people with "common" sense would never pay more for festival ticket, it's not comfortable, it's hot, damp, and...jungle law rules! stronger men last till the end....:LOL:

so....what you expect from people who treat rock music like some cult ritual is one great wave of energy in concert hall...they sing, they scream, they shout, they forget the world like there's no tomorrow, whoa....

i downloaded it on muselive.com

cant even understand why they need to remix that song!!! its such a waste to turn an epic song to something that i cant bring myself to listen to! :LOL:

lol bah i'm too lazy to look for it.. where's the link? :p

IMHO, rock concerts are different than r n'b, pop, rap, or whatever the genres are.

the fans treat the concerts just like some cult ritual.

they MUST love rock music coz being in the rock concert really uncomfortable, and the fans pay more for festival ticket to feel the energy (i usually call it "the force"..hahahahah) than sitting in the tribune.

i mean...people with "common" sense would never pay more for festival ticket, it's not comfortable, it's hot, damp, and...jungle law rules! stronger men last till the end....:LOL:

so....what you expect from people who treat rock music like some cult ritual is one great wave of energy in concert hall...they sing, they scream, they shout, they forget the world like there's no tomorrow, whoa....

and that is precisely why i love rock music. though, i DO have common sense, and if i were to go to a rock music festival, i'd prolly just sit, lay back and enjoy the music instead of the crazy hectic atmosphere. i am very fragile after all :(

and that is precisely why i love rock music. though, i DO have common sense, and if i were to go to a rock music festival, i'd prolly just sit, lay back and enjoy the music instead of the crazy hectic atmosphere. i am very fragile after all :(

i think you must risk it once in your lifetime, you still young after all...so, maybe u could try next time :D

believe me...the first thirty minutes just like dehydrated in hell, but after you gain "the force" while singalong and that jumping stuff, you'll get extra power...

but...you must survive the "critical" thirty minutes, especially when you're in the front rows...it's brutal...sadistic...but it's awesome!!!

this is the shot i scanned from newspaper

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/124/404609624_d94ef2105b.jpg

see a small girl wearing black hijab? she survived, dunno if she still watching concert till the end, but she survived the critical moment...and she was in the third or fourth row in the middle of festival area (the most dangerous place on earth..hhahahaha).

risk it...it's worth it..

i think you must risk it once in your lifetime, you still young after all...so, maybe u could try next time :D

believe me...the first thirty minutes just like dehydrated in hell, but after you gain "the force" while singalong and that jumping stuff, you'll get extra power...

but...you must survive the "critical" thirty minutes, especially when you're in the front rows...it's brutal...sadistic...but it's awesome!!!

this is the shot i scanned from newspaper

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/124/404609624_d94ef2105b.jpg

see a small girl wearing black hijab? she survived, dunno if she still watching concert till the end, but she survived the critical moment...and she was in the third or fourth row in the middle of festival area (the most dangerous place on earth..hhahahaha).

lol yeah i'm proud to say that i've survived Muse, Simple Plan and Linkin Park. though for Muse, i was right at the front at first, but the pushing got too massive for the first 3 songs KOC, Hysteria and SMBH, that my friends and i couldnt take it, we went towards the back where its more mellow.

and that is the thing i regret most of this concert. if only i could have nudged and pushed my way through to the barrier, i could have hung onto the barrier throughout the whole gig and just stare and drool and sing along with the band and everyone else. :(

if only Muse would come again. i sure as hell know what i should and should not do :p

perhaps Muse is actually way more popular than Kanye?? :D the thing wif being popular is that u can easily get to hear his songs on the radio so there's no need to buy his album. just switch on hitz and u'll hear his song at least once every 15 mins. but wif rock music here (honest rock music from bands like muse and rage, i mean..) as its difficult for 'em to get any airplay, the only way to hear their songs is to buy their albums. hence we noe all the words to all their songs unlike kanye's fans who only knew the lyrics to the hits.. guess that was why the atmosphere was not as electric as muse? or perhaps rock gig is wayyy wilder than hip hop ones? but beasties gigs are awesome.. and yeah, pineapple kinda sux in managing concerts. my hellish pineapple concert was incubus.. dunno la, ish.. it was so disorganised.

i think u haf to take part in contest to win passes to that gig.

:yesey: my friends always asked me how i could tahan being at the rock concerts that i've been to. the pushing, the sweat and everything.. there's just something la about being in the pitt. the atmosphere is very different than just sitting or even standing at the sitting area.

and that is the thing i regret most of this concert. if only i could have nudged and pushed my way through to the barrier, i could have hung onto the barrier throughout the whole gig and just stare and drool and sing along with the band and everyone else. :(

if only Muse would come again. i sure as hell know what i should and should not do :p

but having got to stand rite in fornt, i wish that i could see a lot of things peeps at the back got to see.. but the drooling part is unaviodable if ur infront. still felt like a dream :D