law and econs? Heheh I did the subject in 1999 la dear, dah karat. So far as I remember masa buat the subject kat Uitm, i try to "imagine" how the concepts work and try to see the practical aspects. Then it sticks in your mind. But holler ja la kalau nak tanya.The bad news for you is, it's totally not related to the actual work of being a lawyer! Well for me anyway.

:D ehehe..agree!im facing the same thing here..:LOL: n so, u're a lawyer la eh??..:D

Eheh, I'm a DPP actually, keja gomen, try to convict orang2 salah. It doesn't pay much but it's damn exciting. Have fun with whatever you decide to do k.

But my dream job would be producing Muse's album or Viggo Mortensen's masseuse, oops I mean muse. Heheh.

ermm..i saw it before..but i cant really remember it..i have many things in mind in this past 2 years..forgive me..:D

yeah..there are differences between bm's n indo's..like..'sangat' in indo is 'banget'..n bla bla..this indo language issue reminds me of a friend of mine.her mom is an indonesian n lived in japan.back in malaysia, she cant even speak malay.she only speaks in indo,english & japs..n i met her juz last week n she was like..hey peeps,my bahasa is better than u guys!!*laughed out loud!*..n i was like..hahha..boasting!!..:LOL:

oh i see.. lol no wonder la. i was wondering what on earth banget meant :LOL:

if people think the proll girl is matt, it's probably just wishful thinking.. its just a joke on part of the admin peeps.. i'm guessing even tom wasn't in on the joke, they simply used his name, and covered the fact that he was never online on that day with the simple "he sent it via email" excuse..

thanks to the vids above for posting.. never bored of watching them again and again and again..

luvs, i haven't heard of their new song as well... they have a new album coming out?

btw debbie, i'm guessing indon and bm aren't too different, simply based on the fact that bidadari simply added "banget" every 3 words or so + some english sprinkled here and there + bm baku and already somebody have commented that his endon is good.. so basically, 3 foolproof formula for success to Endon

i really really am chronically bored right now... anybody who has any knowledge of economics do you have time to help me out? i took up this subject "law and economics" that i now regret so i need somebody to freeking now help me with them unsensical theories...

i agree with you completely on your first line.

yeah they have a new song. forgot whats it called though. still havent heard it yet. their new album is called Minutes to Midnight. there was a presale and everything.. dont know too much details about it though. ask crazy_mary!

lol oh, ... what's bm baku?

wow you went?? damn i wish i could've gone. does he have a mohawk now or still his normal old hair? i think i'm the only person in m'sia who has not heard their latest single yet. :stunned: my friends have been saying "wah they play that new song on the radio SOOO many times" but i STILL havent heard that song yet!

lol yeah dom is pretty :LOL: he's a pretty boy! haha. ok he's a hot pretty boy. kinda like matt too. chris is quite hot too, actually. i never noticed, until i had to hunt for his pics for the Chris Scrapbook project.

yeah, i went. felt so old la there. all school n college kids, some even were still clad in their school uniforms.. even met my x students there hehe.. his hair black, shaven like almost botak like that. no more mohawk. he looked good. i only heard their first single 'what i've done' at tower records last wed n havent heard it again since..(still play muse everytime i switched on the radio) they showed their vid as well but i didnt actually get to watch it coz there were too many people!

oh yeah mmm mmm.. dom's a pretty boy! but he's too old to be called a boy :LOL:

yeah..there are differences between bm's n indo's..like..'sangat' in indo is 'banget'..n bla bla..this indo language issue reminds me of a friend of mine.her mom is an indonesian n lived in japan.back in malaysia, she cant even speak malay.she only speaks in indo,english & japs..n i met her juz last week n she was like..hey peeps,my bahasa is better than u guys!!*laughed out loud!*..n i was like..hahha..boasting!!..:LOL:

i went to the indonesia thread a number of times but didnt understand half of wat they were saying. there is difference not only in pronunciation.

aha.. dont envy me.. envy all those girls who got hugs and one girl even got flowers from chaz!! well, u can check some recordings of his visit here on youtube. some fans uploaded some good vids there.

if people think the proll girl is matt, it's probably just wishful thinking./its just a joke on part of the admin peeps.. i'm guessing even tom wasn't in on the joke, they simply used his name, and covered the fact that he was never online on that day with the simple "he sent it via email" excuse..

luvs, i haven't heard of their new song as well... they have a new album coming out?

but it would be cool if it really was him :happy: *wishful thinking*

yeah.. their new album 'minutes to midnight' is gonna b out on may 14 so go n get it. honestly, i only knew the title at tower records last wed. interestingly LP is also wif warner just like muse. so HUGE possibility of 'em coming here again.. :musesign: eh tak de LP emoticon la..

Hi bidadari! Lho pingin liat bahasa kayak gmana di m'sia? (hehe did i just butcher the Indo language?). Ampun! :) Just curious, maybe we can learn something from our fellow Indo Muse fans.

Ampun...kompleks gitu bahasamu miele...satu hapah pun aku tak paham apa ko cakap:D

@crazy_mary:

not watching any of indon soap-opera-whatever-theyre-being-called....as i said, bahasanya kompleks banget...

Proud to speak in Malay!

Kamek org Sarawak!heehooo!!and im using my bf acc...duhh

malas nak register...malas nak ngingat password...ehek!

n...Chester's still hot?!YUMMY!

so, for anyone who has bothered to even type in something....

do u still want to send in entries for the scrapbook? i reckon bidadari has typed something up.. does he want me to send it?

bidadari, kamuk mahu saya send in entry kamu itu kah?

*no freeking idea what language the ^ was, it's probably a badly stereoptyped imitation of some daerah language*

bidadari, kamuk mahu saya send in entry kamu itu kah?

Nope..enuff appreciation thru listening to their music. Missing Muse lately, more more lately after last nite college gig...

Ears turning deaf since standing rite next to the soundbox ;)

Well, only one band from last nite brought up Muse's overrated song "Time is Running Out" which was just OK since the band who played the song is quite NOOB as in Secondary School student which i gotta to respect for their courage as most of other bands played Rock Kangkang songs and punk followers with some BIG ANNOYING screaming with big act of kangkang on the podium box..Duhh!

More Muse please!

bcos i'm lazy and a serial procrastinator. put these two together and you'll get a virtual molotov cocktail of slothfulness, pardon the initial contradiction.

and no, i don't. i didn't record everything because a) i didn't want to have to hold up a camera all night and b) there wasn't enough memory to go around anyway.

i have a few more but i only intend to put up one more as that one plus the five i have already put up are the only ones which passed my QC.

EDIT: sorry, one and a half. will probably put up the half footage of TAB I took cos I wanted a shot of them going offstage (and it came out looking decent enough).

whoaa...

still in muse's fever..

even though d concert has past a month ago...

tell me.how could i reduce the craziness of muse after they performed here..

its getting even more worst than i thought b4..

couldnt get myself forget it

in every mins n seconds..

d only thing that come in my mind is..

MUSE...plZ come back here...

we, fans luv ya much..

cravin to see you again..

Kesian... I know how you feel =) I'm still rather high from PMS. But went to Sepang for F1 over the weekend. F1 seems to have cured my PMS a bit. But I had to gatal cari pasal & listen 2 Sunburn today (coz I got sunburn at the track mah). Now dapat balik PMS, but not as strong as b4 :D