what are u waiting for??

get those tix quick before even those sell out!!

heh, kinda unlikely though..

2000 in the rockzone..plus the sold out pitt, that makes at least how many tix sold aredi?

anyone with concert experience at stadium negara? how's the view from the seating area?

how i wish it's like bukit kiara. the terrain at fort canning's the best! period!

hey, 7ty6 good to noe that one of my pix is meaningful to someone. u even posted it better than i did.. :$ i have also been waiting for radiohead n pearl jam or even greenday to come here but that would be over reaching isnt it?

am actually nervous but happy to hear that those tix r selling like goreng pisang panas..cant really imagine wat d crowd condition will be like..

so.. about going as a group thingy that we've discussed earlier, here r d list of people who agreed that we shud go in group for safety n reinforcement purposes..

myself

vspirit

deb

jackson_asdf

jerrysoon (who had also listed suggestions of places for an earlier meet up)

guilt-stricken

so anyone else interested?

did anyone listen to hitz.fm? i heard something about muse give away just now.. didnt actually catch what it was about really..

and jono, since ur d only person here who had been to a concert at std negara.. how was it like?

no. just...no.

and hey, don't ignore me! i've been to stadium negara!! only i was 8 and was there for Disney on ice...

'no' for bukit kiara or fort canning? well, if your in the middle of the pitt at fort canning it's a 'no' with all the pushing and shoving, but my vote goes for the unobstructed view. and yeah...it's because of the terrain.

just curious here...how far is the stage from the seating areas? haiyaaaaa...boleh sold out lah pulak! was not expecting it to be so soon. :(

and hey, don't ignore me! i've been to stadium negara!! only i was 8 and was there for Disney on ice...

lol, does that count? coz i've been there to watch eric cantona when he was here.. we're talking about concerts here.. there, there *pats on ur back*

noisemonkie, if u wait some more then u might end up only wif d RM50 free seating tix;)

n no to bkt kiara as well, bleh..

i'd say both but i don't really have grounds to diss kiara cos i've never attended a concert there before. i have been there for the starlight cinema thingy (pun unintended...er this one wasn't intended either...-.-;; REALLY) and all i could remember from the experience was hearing the mosquitoes shouting "free food!! free fooood!!!" in glee all night, and the overwhelming stench of horse manure. so powerful it was that i kept superimposing the head of a horse onto johnny depp's shoulders, mocking me throughout the night. crazy didn't exactly have a blissful experience each time she went there either, or at least that one time i know for sure she did, but that was more due to the unethical and overzealous young crowd rather than the terrain itself.

FC...what can i say about it. i've actually already said my fill, which i'm sure you've noticed, so i don't think i should repeat myself. and should you have read the singapore gig thread then you'd realize that the slopey terrain wasn't exactly conducive to the experience at all. i believe it was mentioned that it's great in theory but phailed big time in practice because the organizers hadn't taken the crowd's overenthusiam into consideration when deciding upon the venue. i also wouldn't entirely blame the organizers either for being overwhelmed (cos it's not something they'd expect based on past concert organizing experience) and i'm sure they know better now, that is to prepare for the worst no matter how docile you think the crowd will be. taking things for granted will only lead to grievous consequences.

you're half right tho. it's not really fair to blame the venue when it works fine at other times. there were a lot of other factors involved that night and the terrain just didn't help matters much, if any at all, that's all. so forgive me if i don't completely agree with your opinion.

no. just...no.

lol...how did they get ice into stadium negara??

crazy_mary..i want protection too!! heheh...me and probly around 5 of my frens..count us in =p

^ iunno. my 8 year-old mind was asking the very same thing.

and you guys do know that if we were to agree to go as a group, it'd be imperative that we all meet there on the day at around the same time, so as not to step on anyone's toes by jumping queue. and i think i'll be going pretty early. as in sun has just risen over the horizon early. so if you can agree to that, we can make a date of it. otherwise, we could probably form two groups. one earlier, one later.

no biggie :)

maybe having a gig at slopey terrain is not a good idea after all. can't imagine the crowd of the slipknot gig. as for slayer at least it was held in an indoor arena. no slopey terrain.

well, i'm not really sure about the open area of bukit kiara, where the starlight cinema was held. never experience any concert there. been to bukit kiara once...the bukit kiara indoor arena when incubus was in town. one of my best concert experience. the worst is kl tower...dewa19 gig. stadium merdeka was ok...melawati shah alam indoor was ok...not sure about stadium negara..hmm *wonder* *wonder*

rm83 tix..la..la..la..do i have a choice? a big NO! ;)

hey dudes, im da one still in Aus that time... I have 2 Rock Zone tics but my friend still not sure whether to take it anot. By this week, he'll confirm then we have to sell the tics. We will not increase the price whatsoeva cos we're not profit makers, we just love muse like you guys do.

ill repost when i have the answer k.

hey, 7ty6 good to noe that one of my pix is meaningful to someone. u even posted it better than i did.. :$ i have also been waiting for radiohead n pearl jam or even greenday to come here but that would be over reaching isnt it?

am actually nervous but happy to hear that those tix r selling like goreng pisang panas..cant really imagine wat d crowd condition will be like..

so.. about going as a group thingy that we've discussed earlier, here r d list of people who agreed that we shud go in group for safety n reinforcement purposes..

myself

vspirit

deb

jackson_asdf

jerrysoon (who had also listed suggestions of places for an earlier meet up)

guilt-stricken

so anyone else interested?

did anyone listen to hitz.fm? i heard something about muse give away just now.. didnt actually catch what it was about really..

and jono, since ur d only person here who had been to a concert at std negara.. how was it like?

Yeah well at INXS, I was in the rock zone, but some of my friends parents got seating and they said it was great too. It's a fairly small venue compared to my experiences in Australia (i only been here for 2 years). I'd say only hold about 5,000. So basically you'll be able to see them easily from anywhere in the complex. When i went to see blink-182 in canberra, i could only get sitting tickets way up the back and you could still see them easily... Only thing is that sitting isnt quite so fun. But get tickets quickly this'll be sold out way soon

hey dudes, im da one still in Aus that time... I have 2 Rock Zone tics but my friend still not sure whether to take it anot. By this week, he'll confirm then we have to sell the tics. We will not increase the price whatsoeva cos we're not profit makers, we just love muse like you guys do.

Snakehead...

Dude i need those two tickets...i want i want...lemme know if you're goin to sell it! the sooner the better! :)

Hey there, all.

Just thought I'd drop this here to get the ball rolling once and for all.

So meetup, meetup.

Date: February 24, 2007

Day: Saturday

Time: 1300hrs

Venue: Bukit Bintang McDonald's

Those who can make it, please include a "w00t!MUSE" in your message and make it orange and bold, and link it back to this post like I did.

All are welcome. Even if you aren't there to form a mosher-defense group with us, or heck, even if you aren't going to the concert at all. The only requirement needed is that you're a fan of their music. Hmm...come to think of it now, antifans (in the context of antiheroes, not the literal translation) are welcome, too, I suppose. What? You have to admit it'll make things interesting...no fistfights, though, cos none of us can afford to be warded or injured in lieu of the following day's event.

As for an identifier of sorts...well, I've been thinking *real* hard on it--gears being rusty from disuse and all--and placing something on the table seemed like a fairly brilliant idea to me. A sign of sorts, ya know? *beams* As to what the sign will say I have yet to work out but I'll come out with something, I'm sure. Suggestions are welcome, too, but nothing too directly MUSE related, k? I wanna something quirky...

I'm not much of an organizer (I usually leave the dirty work to others) but I figured I'll make an exception and get off my lazy arse for this one for the sake of not being moshed to death, after nearly having been. After this, if there are any slacking duties, please leave 'em to me! *salutes*

btw i've watched a performance in stadium negara.. i can tell you the seating plan is quite far... i've been there to watch some chinese artist(can't remember the name, hate to think of it when i'm there) performing... its better to watch the television beside the stage if there is in MUSE gig.. Lucky i bought the moshpit tix earlier :LOL:

btw if u guys wanna meet up.. why not... itz a good idea to meet up so we can help each other out if any of us got hurt in the moshpit.. btw i'm not sure whether bukit bintang is a suitable place to meet up due to the crowdy area.. btw i'm fine with that.. juz want to see if anyone turns up...

btw are malays retricted in the moshpit?

le muchos grande meetup

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: February 24, 2007

Day: Saturday

Time: 1300hrs

Venue: Bukit Bintang McDonald's (corner at the road junction)

01. vspirit

02. jerrysoon

hey snakehead dear... ur sucha dearie.. i noe u r.. wud u kindly sell me those precious tics.. :rolleyes:..

i owe u so much if u do.. pls.. i'm dying..

btw i've watched a performance in stadium negara.. i can tell you the seating plan is quite far... i've been there to watch some chinese artist(can't remember the name, hate to think of it when i'm there) performing... its better to watch the television beside the stage if there is in MUSE gig.. Lucky i bought the moshpit tix earlier :LOL:

btw if u guys wanna meet up.. why not... itz a good idea to meet up so we can help each other out if any of us got hurt in the moshpit.. btw i'm not sure whether bukit bintang is a suitable place to meet up due to the crowdy area.. btw i'm fine with that.. juz want to see if anyone turns up...

btw are malays retricted in the moshpit?

I actually read somewhere that the event is restricted to Non-muslims, 18 and over. I seriously doubt this is true. They wouldn't have sold me tickets otherwise... i'm not muslim but im only 15 so yeah. Its probably just applies for a certain area where they're selling alcohol...

by the way... i heard a few people bought TOOONS of tickets for 30% off, and are selling them for the normal price. talk about scammers... -__-

anyway, i'm up for the meet-up-beforehand-and-form-a-mosh-defence-group-on-the-day-after idea, but i wont confirm it yet. i have no idea where bukit bintang McD's is. i'm lost when it comes to KL. why dont we meet up at the stadium itself, and "get to know" the stadium? so that we'd know which entrance to enter from and whatnots... *coughstalkcough* and that way, some of us might be more familliar with the place and therefore, wont get lost on the way there the next day.

so since i'm only like.. half-confirming the meet up, can i type "Musew00t! " instead? :LOL: