Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Me too :chuckle:. I can just imagine matt dressed up as alien coming out of that thing :LOL:!!!

With Chris and Dom already on stage, and shaking their heads in shame!

:facepalm:

Lily Allen though :awesome:

Ah, Lily's great fun live :happy: Don't actually like much of her music, but she can get a crowd going.

With Chris and Dom already on stage, and shaking their heads in shame!

:LOL: I can imagine it already :chuckle:

Ah, Lily's great fun live :happy: Don't actually like much of her music, but she can get a crowd going.

I'm so looking forward to herrrrrrrrrrr!!! I do rather like her music :D

And Biffy. Can't wait!! :happy:

Oh. My. Goodness. :eek:

It looks like the show's going to be flipping amazing. This is their first UK non festival show of 2010, and the last show I went to was the first UK show of 2009, the first are always the best, seriously ;)

98 days

2360 hours

141602 minutes

8496128 seconds :happy:

Holy shit!

That.is.awesome!

Can't wait even more now:D

Holy shit!

That.is.awesome!

Can't wait even more now:D

Mmhmm ;) well good news, it's only:

97 days

2336 hours

140194 minutes

8411661 seconds :LOL:

Right, the person I'm going with is planning on setting off from Sheffield an hour and a half before doors open, and it takes about that long to get down there. I'll never get anywhere near the front will I? :(

I would try and make him set off earlier but he's been so nice offering me a lift and stuff I don't want to say anything. GRRR.

Inorite! :awesome:

I still say T-shirts :p We should print off a template and put it on a shirt, then all wear it on the night :D

That would be insanely cool :LOL: nearly 3 months away now...mega excited for the fact that CE and Bliss are probably definites :awesome:

That would be insanely cool :LOL: nearly 3 months away now...mega excited for the fact that CE and Bliss are probably definites :awesome:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. :pope::pope: Blissss!!!!! What an absolute BABE of a live track. That falsetto. Drool. I do love CE like a bugger too ;) But Bliss is played more rarely than CE so yaay! :D

Mmhmm ;) well good news, it's only:

97 days

2336 hours

140194 minutes

8411661 seconds :LOL:

Right, the person I'm going with is planning on setting off from Sheffield an hour and a half before doors open, and it takes about that long to get down there. I'll never get anywhere near the front will I? :(

I would try and make him set off earlier but he's been so nice offering me a lift and stuff I don't want to say anything. GRRR.

Got the same problem. I am going with a friend too (from Leeds) and she was like "OK, so if the door opens at 4 p.m than it's enough we're there at around.... 4p.m".

I hope I will convince her to go there in the morning, because otherwise we're screwed - no chance for a decent place somwhere near the stage.

:mad:

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. :pope::pope: Blissss!!!!! What an absolute BABE of a live track. That falsetto. Drool. I do love CE like a bugger too ;) But Bliss is played more rarely than CE so yaay! :D

:D!

'I do love CE like a bugger too' hahahaha I think you just spoke on behalf of the entire board there :LOL::LOL:

EEEEE coupled with this epic stage set AND the fact it's the first UK show....woah now. :awesome:

Got the same problem. I am going with a friend too (from Leeds) and she was like "OK, so if the door opens at 4 p.m than it's enough we're there at around.... 4p.m".

I hope I will convince her to go there in the morning, because otherwise we're screwed - no chance for a decent place somwhere near the stage.

:mad:

I've been dropping hints but it's not worked yet, I'll keep at it :LOL: if not it's gonna be you and be... stood at the back... chillin'. I don't even mind if we're in the middle somewhere, I just want to be able to see because I'm pretty small :L they guy I'm going with is incredibly tall so I don't think he's taken my height into account x)

Hahahaa!! :LOL: That UFO does look pretty goddamn epic though! I'm not surprised why Matt would want to be up there!

Biffy :happy::happy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKWBmnI1QH4

:LOL:!

Oh. My. Sweet. Baby. Jesus.

GREATEST. COVER. EVER. Oh Simon <3

Inorite! :awesome:

I still say T-shirts :p We should print off a template and put it on a shirt, then all wear it on the night :D

YES :awesome: I should get to work designing one..

:D!

'I do love CE like a bugger too' hahahaha I think you just spoke on behalf of the entire board there :LOL::LOL:

EEEEE coupled with this epic stage set AND the fact it's the first UK show....woah now. :awesome:

:LOL: I probably did haha! I am so looking forward to Bliss and SS live. And KoC w/ MWAH intro. OMNOMNOMNOM. I forgot how epic they were live!!

And we get a UFOOOOOOOOO!!! :awesome:

I've been dropping hints but it's not worked yet, I'll keep at it :LOL: if not it's gonna be you and be... stood at the back... chillin'. I don't even mind if we're in the middle somewhere, I just want to be able to see because I'm pretty small :L they guy I'm going with is incredibly tall so I don't think he's taken my height into account x)

Well, keep dropping hints, you still have some time , right?

And yes, I also just want to be able to SEE something, no matter where I stand, but still it'll be great to be somewhere near the stage:)

We'll see how it works for us:) I am rather optimistic:)

And the person you're going with can always lift you up :p

Well, keep dropping hints, you still have some time , right?

And yes, I also just want to be able to SEE something, no matter where I stand, but still it'll be great to be somewhere near the stage:)

We'll see how it works for us:) I am rather optimistic:)

And the person you're going with can always lift you up :p

It's true, if I can't see 'cause we have a crappy place then I'll make him lift me up for the whole show x) I've asked him if we can try and get near the runway thing down the middle, then at least I'll see something even if it's just them walking on :happy:

:LOL: I probably did haha! I am so looking forward to Bliss and SS live. And KoC w/ MWAH intro. OMNOMNOMNOM. I forgot how epic they were live!!

And we get a UFOOOOOOOOO!!! :awesome:

hnnng :stunned: gah, I'm making the most of being excited now because i'm going to be so depressed when this is all over :LOL:

fucking UFO :awesome::LOL: only Muse :LOL:

It's true, if I can't see 'cause we have a crappy place then I'll make him lift me up for the whole show x) I've asked him if we can try and get near the runway thing down the middle, then at least I'll see something even if it's just them walking on :happy:

Yep, you can try that for sure:)

Still, it will be better than being stuck somewhere at the back:p

Archived