Are you going?  

403 members have voted

1. 1. Are you going?

Just watched this and it made me soooo excited for September. It's not a track I listen to a lot, but when I watch it live, I realise that actually, it is pretty fucking good :D

Maybe it's the epic atmospheric intro that makes it all the more ossum live :erm: And Chris' backing vocals :happy:

It just really reminds me of seeing it live last November and makes me even more excited for MANCHESTER. FUCK YEAH. :\mm/:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDe1ZFxTJBU&feature=related

This was siiiick at Liverpool :yesey: It sounds alot better live I think.

4 MONTHS TOMORROW! :awesome:

Defo, soooo much better live! It's so atmospheric live :awesome:

OMG OSSUM :D:dance:

Oh, and need this in September plz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fANXsSirZIs

hellz yes :awesome:

I notice the setlist polls have gone now....d'ya reckon they'll announce the songs they'll play or leave it as a surprise?

I'm kinda glad it's such a long wait til this gig....the excitement has really kicked in now! Hell knows what i'll be like the night before....probably watching HAARP and not being able to sleep :LOL:

hellz yes :awesome:

I notice the setlist polls have gone now....d'ya reckon they'll announce the songs they'll play or leave it as a surprise?

I'm kinda glad it's such a long wait til this gig....the excitement has really kicked in now! Hell knows what i'll be like the night before....probably watching HAARP and not being able to sleep :LOL:

UNF.

I reckon they'll leave it as a suprise :happy:

Me toooooo, I can't stop thinking about it, which is bad times for my exams in about a month's time. Holy shit.

I think there'll be a lot of pacing like last time for me :chuckle: Before we went to the Echo arena to queue up, I was at a bus station with a friend waiting for someone and I couldn't stand still! The other people in the station must have thought I was mental!

Fingers crossed that it'll be a surprise.. and fingers doubly crossed that it'll be an awesome surprise :awesome:

I always get so fidgetty the day before a gig. Then I spend most of the time I'm in the queue asleep :LOL: The last ten minutes before the doors open is always the worst though, I get unbelievably nervous :(

UNF.

I reckon they'll leave it as a suprise :happy:

Me toooooo, I can't stop thinking about it, which is bad times for my exams in about a month's time. Holy shit.

I think there'll be a lot of pacing like last time for me :chuckle: Before we went to the Echo arena to queue up, I was at a bus station with a friend waiting for someone and I couldn't stand still! The other people in the station must have thought I was mental!

Ah crap, same with me....I'm surrounded by German revision sheets at this present moment in time...bloody museboard :LOL:

hahahaha I don't think I have ever exceeded those levels of excitement. I just kept walking everywhere really fast and shivering :LOL: When me and my friend went into the arena, we hadn't realised the support act had played so when the lights went out and Uprising kicked in I nearly died :LOL:

Ah crap, same with me....I'm surrounded by German revision sheets at this present moment in time...bloody museboard :LOL:

hahahaha I don't think I have ever exceeded those levels of excitement. I just kept walking everywhere really fast and shivering :LOL:When me and my friend went into the arena, we hadn't realised the support act had played so when the lights went out and Uprising kicked in I nearly died :LOL:

Apparently quite a few people got a hell of a shock because of that :LOL:

Apparently quite a few people got a hell of a shock because of that :LOL:

I just ended up screaming ''OMFG LOOK IT'S THEM! IT'S THEEEEEEEM! WHAT IS THIS?!'' :facepalm:

/first muse concert fail. :LOL:

Indeed! It was a great night. Liverpool didn't do bad setlist wise I think...I thought Feeling Good would be inevitable :chuckle:

Absolutely :yesey: It seemed to get a lot of stick, both for the setlist and the length (and the fact that it started/finished so early) but I really did enjoy it. There's no escaping Feeling Good, it seems :LOL:

Absolutely :yesey: It seemed to get a lot of stick, both for the setlist and the length (and the fact that it started/finished so early) but I really did enjoy it. There's no escaping Feeling Good, it seems :LOL:

It seems to be close to dear Matthew's heart :chuckle: I hope it'll be a lengthier setlist this year though....a fairly pricey ticket for 20 songs at a bigass venue sounds fair enough I'd say :) Especially if they take the polls into account and include some beauts like CE, Bliss or Fury :yesey:

It seems to be close to dear Matthew's heart :chuckle: I hope it'll be a lengthier setlist this year though....a fairly pricey ticket for 20 songs at a bigass venue sounds fair enough I'd say :) Especially if they take the polls into account and include some beauts like CE, Bliss or Fury :yesey:

I think he said once that he started playing it cause his mum likes it, or something? Idk for sure :LOL: Oh yeah, I'm pretty certain they'll have lengthier/different setlists this time around.. NEEDS MOAR FURY. AND BLISS. AND CE. AND SHOWBIZ. AND DEAD FUCKIN' STAR. AND. . .well, I could carry on, but you get the idea :LOL:

4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months4months

I may just die before then. IT'S TOO FAR AWAYYYY :(

I found videos of the Sheffield concert I went to last year and I'm now having serious Muse-Withdrawallllll. Hurry up Manchesterrrrr :(

Oooh. Looks..complicated :LOL:

I think I liked the other one better, this one is too black.

Idk exactly what it's supposed to look like, there's a new thread in gigs&tours with a slightly simpler picture, and I think someone's doing a rough sketch atm. But yeah, looks slightly complicated :LOL:

Idk exactly what it's supposed to look like, there's a new thread in gigs&tours with a slightly simpler picture, and I think someone's doing a rough sketch atm. But yeah, looks slightly complicated :LOL:

I haven't a clue what anything is, although that cross in the bottom right looks familar..

I'll go stalk the gigs&tours forum :ninja:

I think he said once that he started playing it cause his mum likes it, or something? Idk for sure :LOL: Oh yeah, I'm pretty certain they'll have lengthier/different setlists this time around.. NEEDS MOAR FURY. AND BLISS. AND CE. AND SHOWBIZ. AND DEAD FUCKIN' STAR. AND. . .well, I could carry on, but you get the idea :LOL:

Agrees :yesey:

Can you imagine if they played all those? All the boardies would just be on the floor twitching :LOL:

As for the stage design, I heard something about a pyramid? Idk though, that might just be Bellamy throwing out arbitrary ideas in interviews. :p

Where did everyone buy their tickets from? I just read the thread on the new set design and according to it, we will be basically split in half from when we queue so some of us who wanted to meet up with other boardies may not be able to..

Fecking walkway :indiff:

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=7831265&postcount=69 :(

(btw thanks Ali for pointing it out on the thread, I would have completely missed it otherwise :rolleyes:)

Where did everyone buy their tickets from? I just read the thread on the new set design and according to it, we will be basically split in half from when we queue so some of us who wanted to meet up with other boardies may not be able to..

Fecking walkway :indiff:

http://board.muse.mu/showpost.php?p=7831265&postcount=69 :(

(btw thanks Ali for pointing it out on the thread, I would have completely missed it otherwise :rolleyes:)

I can't remember where I got mine from.. I really hope we're not all split up, cause I'm going to be genuinely pissed off otherwise. :(

Archived