mmm i hope muse managed to convert a few more people at the bdo

I hope not, I like my gigs small :chuckle:

:LOL:

:LOL: I was watching it just waiting for the part when they notice.

Weather was very hot today, yes! It was supposed to be showery too. I went to Western Springs yesterday with my friends and it spat a few times but otherwise it was still really warm, and it got sunny in the late afternoon!

That was a fun day, we played Frizbee and football and climbed trees and rode one of those 4 person circular swing-ride things :LOL: And we climbed up the rock wall! Plus fed the ducks and the scary swans. At one point my friend was throwing bread at my feet to try and lure the ducks over and then I walked among the crowd of them and was like 'I walk among you, like your god!' :LOL: A friend of mine was wearing one of those $90 Muse jumpers and I was wearing my older BDO t-shirt :awesome: Shit was so cash. We even made a 10 person pyramid at one point :LOL:

Ooh, that does sound creepy. I used to get terrified watching X-Files in the dark. Not clever.

I know, I think I watched another Doctor Who episode, Blink, in the dark the first time I saw it. That one is about monsters that move when you're not looking at them, so you have to try not to blink and keep them in your sights otherwise they attack. Scary as fuck. I watched it at like 3am :LOL:

Spectacular power cut today - the lack of traffic lights made my drive into town an interesting one!

Heard a rumour that it took so long to fix because the farmer who owned the land the part of the cables that needed fixing was on refused to let them on his property. Don't know if that's true.

Man everywhere around had no power, most of my friends didn't, but my house was fine! Stoked!

I hope not, I like my gigs small :chuckle:

:LOL: I was watching it just waiting for the part when they notice.

Weather was very hot today, yes! It was supposed to be showery too. I went to Western Springs yesterday with my friends and it spat a few times but otherwise it was still really warm, and it got sunny in the late afternoon!

That was a fun day, we played Frizbee and football and climbed trees and rode one of those 4 person circular swing-ride things :LOL: And we climbed up the rock wall! Plus fed the ducks and the scary swans. At one point my friend was throwing bread at my feet to try and lure the ducks over and then I walked among the crowd of them and was like 'I walk among you, like your god!' :LOL: A friend of mine was wearing one of those $90 Muse jumpers and I was wearing my older BDO t-shirt :awesome: Shit was so cash. We even made a 10 person pyramid at one point :LOL:

Hhahaha that sounds awesome, but how the fuck do you make a ten person pyramid without dying?

But so much fun :D And I don't even like scary movies.

I love them, but it's so rare that you actually find one that's scary.

The tennis was on TV today and I heard the commentator guy say "she's going off for a toilet break. She's taken leave of the court, which is probably a good idea." Err, probably. :erm:

Ewwww! Did it go on for a million hours like the one the other night?

Honestly, why would you put the tennis on in a bar like that?

Man everywhere around had no power, most of my friends didn't, but my house was fine! Stoked!

Haha, result! :awesome:

Ewwww! Did it go on for a million hours like the one the other night?

Honestly, why would you put the tennis on in a bar like that?

Oh, I know. No one was watching it either, although I think the short-skirted players in the women's match briefly got the attention of some of those dicks.

Haha, result! :awesome:

Oh, I know. No one was watching it either, although I think the short-skirted players in the women's match briefly got the attention of some of those dicks.

Those dicks weren't really being picky though, twats.

I just don't get tennis. But the grunting cracks me up.

Gorgeous day today!

I know, I think I watched another Doctor Who episode, Blink, in the dark the first time I saw it. That one is about monsters that move when you're not looking at them, so you have to try not to blink and keep them in your sights otherwise they attack. Scary as fuck. I watched it at like 3am :LOL:

I want to watch that episode again. I need to go through what I have on dvd to see if I have it.

4889-Whatever-Floats-Your-Boat_L.jpg

Aww :chuckle:

Cool. The backing vocals starting at 1.25 are a bit creepy though :LOL:

Gorgeous day today!

Indeed. I wish the weather forecast will stop saying there will be showers so I can plan my trip to Rainbows End and the zoo. At least I got to the Waitakere Ranges yesterday for bird watching. My mozzy bites are more itchy and swollen today though so I got some Anthisan, which hasn't lasted very long on some of them, need to put some more on.

Haha, this is hilarious. Take a look just behind the dress and to the left...

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=265854157

:chuckle:

:LOL: Oh dear. But :awesome: for Sheldon on the tv.

Edited by Michelle