Unique Code issue

nohopeinfear

Hi guys, I ordered my tickets this morning without any problems but was recently informed by Kev that now there are disabled tickets available, which is what I need.

I contacted seetickets and they've now cancelled/refunded my previous order and said I could go ahead and re-order the tickets for disabled seating and the unique code would still work.

I have tried this and this message keeps appearing:

The following errors were found:

• It appears as though you have already bought tickets.

How can I fix this please???

Thanks.

i duno if im being stupid.. but i cant find a presale code no where, is it too late.. or .. do i not get one for some.. stupid reason ? been on here long enough ?

You need to go here:

http://muse.mu/

Sign in and then click on your username.

Look for "Edit Your Profile" on the left hand side and you'll see a message that'll include the unique code.

Hope that helps.

thankyou ! haha.. another problem. just a querie really... i didnt check train prices before i bought tickets. theyre far too expensive, is there a way to change my tickets for coach package tickets? or have i just wasted money on tickets im gonna have to sell :$:mad: (i know no one here works for seetickets, just wondering if anyone has had a similar problem)

thankyou ! haha.. another problem. just a querie really... i didnt check train prices before i bought tickets. theyre far too expensive, is there a way to change my tickets for coach package tickets? or have i just wasted money on tickets im gonna have to sell :$:mad: (i know no one here works for seetickets, just wondering if anyone has had a similar problem)

I'm going via train so I wouldn't know about coach.

However, for me and my mum to go from Southend, Essex to Teignmouth it's something like £70 all in, which I thought was fantastic considering it's a 5 hour journey!

Good luck with the coach though.

I'm going via train so I wouldn't know about coach.

However, for me and my mum to go from Southend, Essex to Teignmouth it's something like £70 all in, which I thought was fantastic considering it's a 5 hour journey!

Good luck with the coach though.

a single ticket for me from corby is £107, eek!

thankyou !

Archived