1 member has voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite member of Define Tension

• Jorge (Bass)
    • Alex (Drums)
    • Eric (Vocals)
    • Beau (Guitar)
    • Chad (Guitar)

Is that GSK in the background? :p

I also see a guitar in that little boys picture, maybe we should search for him on youtube too? :p

nah he's probably miles better than GSK

and in response to that picture....

http://208.116.9.205/10/content/22056/1.jpg

don't look if you're easily offended :p he's a pretty good troll for his age.

attn darthwenus - he hasn't said anything to you then?

Give it up already, kid. Stephen Hawking can play better guitar than you. What the hell is with that New Born cover? First all, the tone is just terrible, especially for the intro. I'd rather listen to Fran Drescher's nasaly, hysterical rantings for an hour instead of you playing with that tone for one minute. And then theres the verse....how can you justify that atrocious pile of shit? That right there is lazy playing. If you can't learn how to play it properly, you have no business "covering" any songs.

that was lols, and i think he'd send you a message because of that!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5HorH8ukTQ

How can they not hear that? :facepalm:

and I'm waiting for GSK to upload some more videos. I wonder if we scared him off? :erm:

No they can't hear it because they're tone deaf..

as for some of the other video's with the bands..I always think they may be able to redeem themselves..until the singing starts..do they NOT audition their singers?

This is possibly the worst one of his that I've seen. Every single part he does is wrong.

• The tone is dreadful and I don't think he is wearing headphones but earmuffs to stop the piercing tone from hurting his ears.

• What is with that intro? The piano part is simple to play on guitar.

• The riff is completely wrong. Why does he only play with one finger?

• The verse is the worst noise that has ever been created by a guitar

• The chorus does not resemble New Born in anyway.

• The solo is out of time, although I'm surprised he didn't try to tremelo pick using only down picks

Did anyone realise that this video is a few efforts merged together? He recorded the solo seperately. You can tell because the video doesn't flow from the solo to the verse.

This cover makes me so damn mad!

I don't think you understand the game here.

no girls allowed?

This is possibly the worst one of his that I've seen. Every single part he does is wrong.

• The tone is dreadful and I don't think he is wearing headphones but earmuffs to stop the piercing tone from hurting his ears.

• What is with that intro? The piano part is simple to play on guitar.

• The riff is completely wrong. Why does he only play with one finger?

• The verse is the worst noise that has ever been created by a guitar

• The chorus does not resemble New Born in anyway.

• The solo is out of time, although I'm surprised he didn't try to tremelo pick using only down picks

Did anyone realise that this video is a few efforts merged together? He recorded the solo seperately. You can tell because the video doesn't flow from the solo to the verse.

This cover makes me so damn mad!

yeah I noticed that :facepalm: it's hard to believe he could have screwed up worse than that though.

no girls allowed?

Haha. Nah, I just didn't think either of those covers could be described as 'horrible' any which way you measure it. In any case I'd take a hundred "girl with an alright voice and her piano/acoustic guitar/ukelele" style covers over any "I R daft looking shirtless rock god wanker" covers any day.

Haha. Nah, I just didn't think either of those covers could be described as 'horrible' any which way you measure it. In any case I'd take a hundred "girl with an alright voice and her piano/acoustic guitar/ukelele" style covers over any "I R daft looking shirtless rock god wanker" covers any day.

Yeah, especially since they have vaginas. I like the vagina.

Obviously that was the point I was making and the reason this sort of thing doesn't appeal to me is because I don't want to make furious love to them (unlike them dames, eh, EH?) :rolleyes:

xlqYZnRqzRw

For whatever reason the sort of covers done by girls that I mentioned tend to be much more musical, much more creative and with less stupid posing and posturing. Nothing to do with vaginas or the lack thereof.

Archived