• Time is Running Out
    • The Gallery
    • Nishe
    • Bedroom Acoustics
    • Interlude
    • Minimum
    • Man of Mystery

You're next job is going to be in the advertising buissness:p

ok then...........65% perfectionist........5% trash...........the rest is MUSE!!!! is that better?

YAY! much better! *high five* where is that damm smiley for this?

I should, i can talk and convince many people to do my biddings :D

YAY! much better! *high five* where is that damm smiley for this?

I should, i can talk and convince many people to do my biddings :D

ANYWAY......................... before this does turn into a banter thread.................... Who else is up for doing the singalong nexrt year?

ANYWAY......................... before this does turn into a banter thread.................... Who else is up for doing the singalong nexrt year?

Good point, my bad :$

We've reached roughly over 30 members.... but we need well over 100 to even think about asking for permission. Please, tell other fans that you know of... this is an urgent appeal!

Good point, my bad :$

We've reached roughly over 30 members.... but we need well over 100 to even think about asking for permission. Please, tell other fans that you know of... this is an urgent appeal!

I've posted something about it on Facebook and texted people I know that are also Musers. :)

And btw, Oxford! Woo! :p

EDIT: Just seen your facebook photo. You went to Russell Howard on June 26th? Me tooo haha. Met him beforehand to do some filming for the DVD!

hiya

what's the latest?

*sigh* i'm tired... i'm always tired...

I couldn't sleep last night... i had Collateral Dammage in my head! i didn't even have the USoE part in my head! just piano and strings then a rocket launch then it all starts again!

How many peeps we got doing this singalong now?

i can only think of 4 off the top of my head, but i'm guessing; 30-40?

not to worry anyway coz we've got plenty of time.

If push comes to shove - which i know it won't - we can always get Twi-hard fans involved. They're in love with SMBH already and they're going to... to INVADE after New Moon comes out! (Save us!)

~xxx~

hiya

what's the latest?

*sigh* i'm tired... i'm always tired...

I couldn't sleep last night... i had Collateral Dammage in my head! i didn't even have the USoE part in my head! just piano and strings then a rocket launch then it all starts again!

How many peeps we got doing this singalong now?

i can only think of 4 off the top of my head, but i'm guessing; 30-40?

not to worry anyway coz we've got plenty of time.

If push comes to shove - which i know it won't - we can always get Twi-hard fans involved. They're in love with SMBH already and they're going to... to INVADE after New Moon comes out! (Save us!)

~xxx~

CD is awesome, although it would be slightly maddening having that on repeat in your head. Altho I have a radiohead song stuck in mine... heh.

There's about 30 people now or thereabouts, but yes, time is on our side still! And we must resist those twi-hard fans! An invasion sounds very nightmarish.

There's about 30 people now or thereabouts, but yes, time is on our side still! And we must resist those twi-hard fans! An invasion sounds very nightmarish.

Well we could all sing Micro Cuts at the top of our voices and scare them away. :LOL:

Well we could all sing Micro Cuts at the top of our voices and scare them away. :LOL:

:LOL: Operation Ear-bleed. Me likey!

Can we also sing Shrinking Universe, particularly the screaming bit? :D

:LOL: Operation Ear-bleed. Me likey!

Can we also sing Shrinking Universe, particularly the screaming bit? :D

Haha! And the massive screamy part at the end of Showbiz. It'd create a storm that blows them all away :LOL:

Lmao, Operation Ear-Bleed!

Haha! And the massive screamy part at the end of Showbiz. It'd create a storm that blows them all away :LOL:

Lmao, Operation Ear-Bleed!

Deffo! We could save that for the last blow. :D

And we can start the offensive with Apocalypse Please *giggles*

Microcuts went down a treat the last time we sung it, so it will definitely be consider for this time. However, it was only added to the setlist after the 600th member :)

We're a few short currently, but we've got plenty of time. ;) This can only happen if you all spread the word!

With regards to songs, a poll will be released after thorough listening of the new album, so that every song is taken into account. :yesey: It'll be roughly 18-20 odd, depending on how it goes :) I've been taken a few votes via the Facebook group and these are the figures so far:

Blackout = 1

Butterflies & Hurricanes = 2

Endlessly = 1

Fury = 2

Glorious = 1

Hysteria= 5

Plug in Baby = 3

Showbiz = 2

Sing For Absolution = 1

The Small Print = 1

Space Dementia =1

Starlight = 3

Stockholm Syndrome =1

Time is Running Out = 1

Uprising = 1

Favourite not there? Come back on the 14-15th September for a chance to vote :D

Please, continue to spread the word.... we have 30 members on Facebook, but only 16 on the forum list!

Micropaperclip

KesMuse

Crazy_Chocobo

Sarah.Plug.In.Baby

Chlotastiqué

Citizen Erased

Cydonian-nights

Katt-Psychdd-x

bellamybean

zed

Pythagorus

missusmuse

Laurabrussell

Blue Planet

Melissaaa

Susibel

If you want to be confirmed, PLEASE say so in the thread. If you have any further questions, message myself or the thread's creator, Micropaperclip. it would mean a lot if we can get many people on board, it'll be a great day out for Musers, and meeting other fans will be an amazing experience.

Also... if by some chance, Muse plan a few gigs around that time, it'll be a good start to the weekend ;)

I will die if i haven't been to a Muse gig by... by August next year! i've got exactly a year starting tomorrow!

I really hope they shove a few xtra O2 dates on the end of their tour, coz me and micro tried to get tickets 4 it... and failed miserably. (that doesn't look right... miserably misserably misarrably... you know what i'll stick with the first one!)

They sold out within 20mins. Prob all those evil companies buying loads of them so they can sell them on 4 like double the price...

It's my birthday tomorrow!!! (could that've sounded any more childish?!) I'm going away :(... unless i can boot my dad or my brothers off a laptop... i don't think my brother's taking his... anyway it means i will be deprived of muse.mu, muselive.com, twitter.com/musewire, and hotmail ;) until i get back... in 2 weeks time... :(:mad:

tht's my bit of cheap advertising done for today! lol

I'm sure we'll come back early anyway (we're staying down south with relatives so we can come back whenever)... five of us plus my other relis would be enough to drive anyone mad! lol

hmmm... aww crap! i've just remembered tht i've prob gotta go bed early 2night so tht the non-musers can sort out bday stuff... It's alright for some, (yes i'm looking... well 'cyber-looking' at you micro!) but i don't have a computer in my room! guess i'll read instead. what a boring life i lead... lol

wow... why do i always type so much? oh well! i doubt if anyone reads it anyways! lol

~x~

I will die if i haven't been to a Muse gig by... by August next year! i've got exactly a year starting tomorrow!

I really hope they shove a few xtra O2 dates on the end of their tour, coz me and micro tried to get tickets 4 it... and failed miserably. (that doesn't look right... miserably misserably misarrably... you know what i'll stick with the first one!)

They sold out within 20mins. Prob all those evil companies buying loads of them so they can sell them on 4 like double the price...

It's my birthday tomorrow!!! (could that've sounded any more childish?!) I'm going away :(... unless i can boot my dad or my brothers off a laptop... i don't think my brother's taking his... anyway it means i will be deprived of muse.mu, muselive.com, twitter.com/musewire, and hotmail ;) until i get back... in 2 weeks time... :(:mad:

tht's my bit of cheap advertising done for today! lol

I'm sure we'll come back early anyway (we're staying down south with relatives so we can come back whenever)... five of us plus my other relis would be enough to drive anyone mad! lol

hmmm... aww crap! i've just remembered tht i've prob gotta go bed early 2night so tht the non-musers can sort out bday stuff... It's alright for some, (yes i'm looking... well 'cyber-looking' at you micro!) but i don't have a computer in my room! guess i'll read instead. what a boring life i lead... lol

wow... why do i always type so much? oh well! i doubt if anyone reads it anyways! lol

~x~

wouldnt "cyber evils" be more appropiate....and why only me???? and you were right the first time with "miserably" dont worry........... im sure your phone is topped up enough (im going to devon on sun(for a week) so dont be expecting that many updates from me!)

and happy birthday for tomorrow:D:kiss:

What's going on in here :erm: I don't understand anything :facepalm:

Don't worry ^_^

----CopyPasta-----

Last time, we sung these songs:

picture.php?albumid=1327&pictureid=12356

If you want your favourite song to be compiled into 2010's singalong choir cheet, please come and vote on the 14th/15th of September. After the resistance releases, and many hours of listening to it on repeat, a poll will be created on this thread.

With regards to songs, a poll will be released after thorough listening of the new album, so that every song is taken into account. It'll be roughly 18-20 odd, depending on how it goes I've been taken a few votes via the Facebook group and these are the figures so far:

Blackout = 1

Butterflies & Hurricanes = 2

Endlessly = 1

Fury = 2

Glorious = 1

Hysteria= 5

Plug in Baby = 3

Showbiz = 2

Sing For Absolution = 1

The Small Print = 1

Space Dementia =1

Starlight = 3

Stockholm Syndrome =1

Time is Running Out = 1

Uprising = 1

Favourite not there? Come back on the 14-15th September for a chance to vote

Please, continue to spread the word.... we have 30 members on Facebook, but only 16 on the forum list!

Micropaperclip

KesMuse

Crazy_Chocobo

Sarah.Plug.In.Baby

Chlotastiqu/p>

Citizen Erased

Cydonian-nights

Katt-Psychdd-x

bellamybean

zed

Pythagorus

missusmuse

Laurabrussell

Blue Planet

Melissaaa

Susibel

If you want to be confirmed, PLEASE say so in the thread. If you have any further questions, message myself or the thread's creator, Micropaperclip. it would mean a lot if we can get many people on board, it'll be a great day out for Musers, and meeting other fans will be an amazing experience.

--------/CopyPasta-------

Secondly, during this week, I'm going to attempt to contact Hyde Park.... wish me luck, as I'll be praising all your Musers about your good behaviour and desire to raise money for Charity :happy: This singalong won't be as big as we want without names, so PLEASE, i can't stress enough...... PLEASE join! Let Musers unite again for singing and crazy times! :D

We are doing a singalong, we'll play Muse songs on the speakers, and people will be able to sing along. If you're really confused, check out this video. it's pretty much what we'll be doing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YH_JqPM6Fcs

I thought it was muse on the stage :LOL: then I wondered what the heck you are talking about.

I would totally be doing that if I lived in the UK.

Yep.....or a harmonica.......... lots of musers with kazoos and harmonicas........... We would have a field day........... along with :ninja: and pedro hats;)

Exactly! It's part of the fun :D That does it, we are havign an instrumental song on the list that we can harmonica and kazoo to :)

Archived