words. it's still a rumour. we hope that's true.

another rumour said that they'll come to bali for matt's marriage. we hope that's untrue.

nah actually thats me who made up that rumor of matt's marriage :p

i just read in one of the threads here that muse are gonna be touring until november only cos dom said they are "needed" in december. and someone wrote "marriage maybe?" and I suddenly thought "well,that explains why matt wants to go to bali" :rolleyes:

maybe for a honeymoon?

but anyway, DONT TRUST IT. its my prediction only :LOL:

is everyone still voting for the EMA thingy??

i just read in one of the threads here that muse are gonna be touring until november only cos dom said they are "needed" in december. and someone wrote "marriage maybe?" and I suddenly thought "well,that explains why matt wants to go to bali" :rolleyes:

maybe for a honeymoon?

Oh okay......ooh I hope they come. I'll search everywhere for them lol.

cant add ya now.

oh, where are you from, actually? seems you never speak in bahasa.. my english actually crap, isnt it?.:LOL:

Oh okay........you want me to add you? What's your Myspace?

No, your english is fine.......I'm from Singapore, but I moved when I was four.

maybe for a honeymoon?

prediksi lo yur? wah...kirain beneran...hehehe

Oh, what can I say.. Matt will go to Bali (if its true) for the honeymoon??!!!??? I Love matt. I'm happy to hear that he will come to bali but in the same time I feel sad n I want to cry. But, if its true, i mean about the marriage n the honeymoon in bali, i should be happy. Cause soon or late matt must got married right, n instead of honeymoon in another place, for me its better

that matt enjoy the honeymoon in my "hometown", bali.

Eh, konco2 jadi sebenernya matt bakal nikah desember ini g sih? Hiks, kok aku jadi sedih gini sih????

Oh, what can I say.. Matt will go to Bali (if its true) for the honeymoon??!!!??? I Love matt. I'm happy to hear that he will come to bali but in the same time I feel sad n I want to cry. But, if its true, i mean about the marriage n the honeymoon in bali, i should be happy. Cause soon or late matt must got married right, n inspite of honeymoon in another place, for me its better

that matt get the honeymoon in my hometown, bali.

Eh, konco2 jadi sebenaernya matt bakal nikah desember ini g sih? Hiks, kok aku jadi sedih gini sih????

lah kok sedih? justru seneng dong....orang yang di idolakan bisa hidup bahagia :p hahaha

untung gw co...jadi gak tergila2 amat ma matthew bellamy...hahaha

@tee

Myspace is already fixed. Try to add meh again, yea.

@all

we're all sad to hear that. it's just too pathetic if we act like we're happy to hear that, but actualy we don't.

Okay, I will. That Matt's engaged? I think it's a rumor but if he is, I'm happy for him. =)

Archived