log out problem

lil'blulalo

Hi !

Am I able to set the default time I stay logged in ? I mean, when I'm on board I'm logged out. Yesterday I was answering a private message and when I wanted to send it I was asked to log in, then push the back button but my answer was lost ! :mad:

Is it a messageboard's configuration or something else ? Is there a solution ? It is really annoying.

Thanks

• 2 months later...

Wven though I allow cookies (and they aren't auto-deleted when my browser closes) AND check the "remember me" box I still get logged out! Are you sure there is nothing wrong with the site instead of my computer? I'm also sure that it has nothing to do with what kind of browser you use, I have Mozilla and my friend has internet, but we have the same problem.

I just want this fixed....

Wven though I allow cookies (and they aren't auto-deleted when my browser closes) AND check the "remember me" box I still get logged out! Are you sure there is nothing wrong with the site instead of my computer? I'm also sure that it has nothing to do with what kind of browser you use, I have Mozilla and my friend has internet, but we have the same problem.

I just want this fixed....

There is no problem with the site, since I checked the remenber box, I stay logged. I won't be helpfull about other technical matters on browser 'coz I'm an absolut noob dummy with all those things:D

well, staying logged in on the forum is no problem at all, but the muse.mu site keep logging me out.... and i recently noticed that there is no "remember me" box there (or there was, but not anymore.... i don't know).

it's really irritating if i'm listening to music on the media player, because when i get logged out i can only hear 30 secs of each song......

Archived