Oooh not been in here for haaaaaaages. I'm still suffering terribly from my post-Sweden depression children. It's no good. Plus that bastard folkuniversitetet STILL haven't sent me the forms. Bastards. I'll phone them tomorrow.

Oooh I made the best kanelbullar evoooh today :D

How is everyone? Are we radiant?

Hi guys.

Im from NZ and coming to Sweden for the Muse/Depeche Mode concert in July, what I have been unable to find is the names of any other supporting acts. Does anyone know?

Cheers

Hi guys.

Im from NZ and coming to Sweden for the Muse/Depeche Mode concert in July, what I have been unable to find is the names of any other supporting acts. Does anyone know?

Cheers

Sugarplum Fairy, and they suck.

SL-kortet? Hur är allt Mona? Hänger du dagligen på den engelska affären? :D Pah Gustav III. He was crap (like all kings here innit)

He was. A thief as well.

I'm le tired. Anyway, I'm stuffed with candy. I swear, flies gather around me since my blood is poisoned with sugar.

Okay, no flies. Yet.

I'm buying RED Cheap Mondays (skinnys Rhian) and hippie-sandals. So goood.

Hi! Im new around here, but ive long been a mue fan

Me and my friends think it would be great to go on holiday from the UK to sweden, taking in the muse concert on the 07/07/06.

Where is the best place for a UK buyer to purpcahse tickets for this concert? Is the venue good?

Thank you Adam

Haha, noticed! ;)

How do you say "I was thinking "what the-?, and then me tells him, me tells him: "There's no need to call me sir, professor!" "

I need that in French ;)

do you need a familiar language translation or a pedantic one?

Haha, noticed! ;)

How do you say "I was thinking "what the-?, and then me tells him, me tells him: "There's no need to call me sir, professor!" "

I need that in French ;)

well, let's try

"j'étais entrain de me dire "qu'est-ce que..?", et ensuite moi je lui dis, je lui dis, "ça n'est (c'est) pas la peine de m'appeler monsieur, professeur!"

not sure if i get it

well, let's try

"j'étais entrain de me dire "qu'est-ce que..?", et ensuite moi je lui dis, je lui dis, "ça n'est (c'est) pas la peine de m'appeler monsieur, professeur!"

not sure if i get it

Haha, perfect.

Archived