An 8-Bit tribute to Muse

SkimWear

Volume 2:

Description:

This album is a compilation of Muse cover songs, however they are not quite what you’d expect. All the music on this album was created using the sounds of old video game consoles, either emulated or recorded with the original hardware. We hope you enjoy listening to these interesting covers of songs by a great band.

Track List:

* Chipso Facto - Exo-Politics

* FTF - Citizen Erased

* Bit-Craft - New Born

* ZOMBECTRO - Hyper Music

* Ville Wannabe - Sunburn

* FTF - Stockholm Syndrom

* Hotmess - Uprising

* Microchip - Fury

* goatslacker - Muscle Museum

* Sparkyboy - Undisclosed Desires

* Mystic Hero - Space Dementia

Artwork by: Sparkyboy

Volume 1:

Description:

This music album, a compilation featuring various artists from all around the globe, showcases our interpretations of Muse songs. The tracks were composed primarily on vintage handheld gaming devices and retro gaming consoles; which are used for their nostalgic and interesting sound of their lo-bit chip. This type of video game influenced music is often classified as '8-bit music' or 'chiptune'. More information can be found here and here.

Track List:

1. RushJet1 - Sing for Absolution

2. Sparkyboy - Plug-in Baby

3. Beware - Knights of Cydonia

4. Hurrigame Boy - Bliss

5. Microchip - Hysteria

6. RushJet1 - Apocalypse Please

7. goatslacker - Map of the Problematique

Related thread: http://8bitcollective.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=8671

How do I download it? (I have a bad aura when it comes to technology...computers seem to stop working when I sit next to them)

Click the image at the top (album cover), or the link below the image. Once you're at the download page click where it says "Click here to download"

Cheers!

Not sure, mine took about 2 minutes to download and I just stuck them on itunes. What percentage is it at?

I'm using Chrome and I don't understand how it downloads stuff...I'm gonna leave it for my dad to sort out tomorrow...hope I can wait till then :D Everyone's comments are making me jealous of not being able to hear it! :(

Description:

This music album, a compilation featuring various artists from all around the globe, showcases our interpretations of Muse songs. The tracks were composed primarily on vintage handheld gaming devices and retro gaming consoles; which are used for their nostalgic and interesting sound of their lo-bit chip. This type of video game influenced music is often classified as '8-bit music' or 'chiptune'. More information can be found here and here.

Track List:

1. RushJet1 - Sing for Absolution

2. Sparkyboy - Plug-in Baby

3. Beware - Knights of Cydonia

4. Hurrigame Boy - Bliss

5. Microchip - Hysteria

6. RushJet1 - Apocalypse Please

7. goatslacker - Map of the Problematique

Related thread: http://8bitcollective.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=8671

Ohh, I didnt know you were on here!

Hysteria is incredible.