I Belong To You (for after everything else is done)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just wanted to say I can finally get through the entire piece without my arms threatening to fall off from exhaustion. :dance: I haven't tried playing along with the music though... the French part. :fear: Stupid tempo keeps fluctuating!

sorry if you thought this was a real update. :LOL:

I remember playing a Kawai with relatively light keys once... though I was 9 or 10 at them time. I could just be remembering it wrong.

The last time I played a Kawai, though, it was horrendously heavy. And I was performing Fantasie Impromptu and Revolutionary Etude for my recital. :facepalm: It was my first time playing that piano; I didn't expect such heavy keys, and I couldn't press all the keys down all the way half the time, especially at that speed, which then messed me up completely since any muscle memory I had collapsed without sound. so it was... yeah, not a good experience. :LOL: And then the recital after that I got horrendously sick and spent the day throwing up at home with a 101 fever so I couldn't even redeem myself. :fear: And then after that I stopped taking lessons. Oh well.