Arrival time

• 4 weeks later...

I got seated so I dont have to get there early. I have school that day and I'm hoping to leave by 4 at the latest. I live about 1 and a half to 2 hours, maybe more depending on the traffic. I'm hoping I can be there somewhere between 6 and 630.

When I went to the Reliant stadium one back in October, I was going with my friend and his parents, and they didn't get leaving until about 4:30, and along the way we stopped to eat and stuff, and then we got there and couldn't find this spot where they planned to park, and when I got out of the car it was like 6:50 and it started at 7 and it was a pretty long walk from where we parked. I forced my friend to run with me to the stadium. Really lucky they started late because if they started at 7 I would have missed a song or two. I really don't want that to happen again even if they start late again. But since I get out at 3:30, 4 is about the earliest I can probably get leaving.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest deceptive.cadence

Since it's spring break, i figure that i might as well go early...but considering that I'm going by myself, I'm not really sure if i want to sit for a few hours all by my lonesome.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I've been thinking and I know I don't want to be there all by my lonesome either..I was thinking about going ahead and driving, BUT since I'm GA and I want the barrier I will be there around 8 and then I've been thinking I might stay late to see if I can catch the guys (some of the recent gigs people waited and were able to meet them) So I was thinking if anyone was needing a ride or something I can def. do that since I don't want to be alone. I'll be in the Magnolia/The Woodlands area. So just PM me and let me know!!

ahh!!!! just discovered this thread, im a huge muse fan but never do any of the message boards, or anything . just stick to their twitter account and listen to them all day long

but i read all 29 pages of the thread OMGGGGGG im so excited, ill be getting there around 10am maybe earlier

GOTTA BE ON THE FRONT

kaseymarlena im also going by myself my friend would join me later, but we should meet there and stick together