my amazing dream!!!

WOW I had an amazing dream the other day!! Muse came and played in our feild (that containes 18 sheep, and 4 horses (they weren't there in the dream)!! I can't explain how amazing it was, there were about 100 people there, but i was the closes to them! It was just a massive RAVE! the most amazing part was when Matt looked at me right in the eyes! this prob all sounds stupid but I would kill for that dream again! it was so amazing that i woke up crying with happines!!! x

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This thing is sending me mental...anyway (although the way I came in I must have come through the wall lol) and there's Matt, sitting casually on a seat there like it's a thing he does every Sunday...weird...then the dream kind of went funny and I ended up walking out of tescos with Dom standing at one exit and Chris standing at the other so I couldn't catch them both on my way out or something...I don't know!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

XD I had a really weird dream about Matt waiting for the traffic lights in a van. I recognized him and ran towards the van and said hi. He was very nice and showed me a picture of himself in 3d, he was very proud of XD. Then he let me in and drove to their hotel and said I had to tell my dad about it, cuz I would be away for a really long time. When we arrived there Dom came and we went to check in. When we wanted to search for the rooms we discoverd is was a sort of hotel for children, or something and we had to go to the other building. But then I woke up :(

• 1 month later...

I've had a ton of Muse dreams... It's kinda sad. I've forgotten some of them, but here are some: I had one where I met them at the YMCA (yes... a gym) and I went up to them and they were really awesome, but I forgot my camera, so I went home and came back, but when I did they weren't as nice:( I had another one where I was hiking in the woods but I was texting Matt at the same time and I had to go find him a birthday present. I think I've had one where Matt was in my drama class....

lol i've had lots of Muse dreams too

a few days ago i had one where i met Matt and he was coming into my backyard to get something for a gig and i was starting to say something to him then he walked right past me! :(

Then later in the dream, he kept on ignoring me. it was so sad! lol then i woke up...

then a few weeks ago i had another dream where me and my dad met Matt again but this time i was in my pajamas and we where all about to go to Tim Horton's and we where on the back of a truck or some vehicle....Then i think my mom woke me up :(

i've had alot more i just can't remember them all