Musekeckteer Meet-up: The Resistance Tour

Okey-dokey.

Seems like a lot of us have been lucky peoples and will be seeing Muse on tour in the autumn.

Who's going where and who is up for meeting when they get there?

I'll be at Birmingham and both the London dates (a miracle let me book Friday's tickets this afternoon). I'll be in standing for B'ham and Thursday's London date, so can also rock out with any Musekeckteers also in standing. For Friday, I've got seats, but am still up for a meet-and-greet in the queue or wherever :happy:

Phone seetickets! I phoned them yesterday at about 4pm and they had 3 ticktes. As tickets come back in from payment fails and suchlike, they seem to have them rather than them being on the website. If you're lucky with you're timing, you should be able to get some

Hey George! I have standing for the 12th so hopefully we can meet up!! Planning to get to the O2 early for good spots at the barrier!!

I'm also going to Paris & Lieven, which I believe Mozzie is going to as well!!!

Any Musekeckteers going to Sheffield or Toulouse?

Hello everybody! :D Sheffield and Glasgow for meeee!!! Going to buy Rotterdam (The Netherlands) tix during the presale next Thursday :happy: anyone going?

I've decided to go seated this tour because being at the barrier is fun (I've been there/at the front loads of times) because you're close up but because I'm so small I get pushed around easily and spend my time trying not to fall over rather than concentrating on the band :( I've done it more than once, and met Matt so now I'm going in for maximum, uninterrupted joy :awesome:

Anyone else seated for Sheffield? I'm in Block 117. xxx

I think Elenor is planning to go to Rotterdam :happy:

I have standing for Sheffield - I wanna be up close now matter the amount of bruise and battery I take :p

btw are you staying at the Etap hotel as well?

Guest McFrog

I'm in London from the 11th to the 14th (early in the morning), if there's a meet-up i'd probably be there too :)

@George: meeting up on the 12th sounds good - we will have a lot of time to kill whilst we're waiting all day :D I'm also meeting with 3 other girls so there'll be a good group of us.

@Rene & Elenor: I am planning to stay over in London on the 12th (maybe the 11th depending on cost) so we can def. meet up!! :D

@Mozzie: btw we have decided that Lievin is gonna be so epic that me and another girl are creating a journal that will document the whole trip and gig!! :D So we'll have a nice keepsake with pictures and anecdoctes!!!

• 4 weeks later...