Simulation theory - illustration set by Makoyana

Makoyana

Hey everyone :D i think some of you remember my older Muse-themed illustrations, and here i strike with a portion of new ones, because new album - new set.

It was actually started long-long time ago, right as soon as Dig Down was first released, and the Dig Down pic was at first different, but then resulted in it being fully re-made %) it was fun doing these.

To avoid any questions - yes, i listened to the leak XD and had two days to draw.

This time the main character of the illustrations is a girl with Motoko Kusanagi-like hairdo and every pic has a use of binary code texture. :3

Algorithm, GUAF and The Void have references to the Matrix (code and plugs). The Dark Side has symbolism of the moon which is mostly dark here, with only a narrow crescent meaning a glimpse of light. Pressure has the formula of pressure exponential growth suggested by a friend. BITM has my favourite no-evil theme which i associate with secrets and truth confined. SH includes nature (a flower and an animal) meaning something peaceful and serene, this motif is also used in GUAF.

You can like or reblog this on Tumblr or on Twitter.

Drones and other albums can be found here :)

tumblr_inline_phxbzoY3uM1r4e5et_540.png

tumblr_inline_phxc03ErF51r4e5et_540.png

tumblr_inline_phxc0iTL8F1r4e5et_540.png

tumblr_inline_phxc11Y4j11r4e5et_540.png

tumblr_inline_phxc1i9mR81r4e5et_540.png

tumblr_inline_phxc23KTQp1r4e5et_540.png

tumblr_inline_phxc2l4O8q1r4e5et_540.png

tumblr_inline_phxc2wehQ21r4e5et_540.png

tumblr_inline_phxc38YZvo1r4e5et_540.png

tumblr_inline_phxc3gz2nt1r4e5et_540.png

tumblr_inline_phxc3yOyhZ1r4e5et_540.png