2019.03.07 - Sacramento, CA - Golden 1 Center

halo eighteen

• 2 weeks later...

I had to end up using my phone, too. Managed to get 2 GA tickets. Stupid expensive, but I haven't seen the band since 2013 and haven't been to the new arena yet, so whatever. Just REALLY hoping that because it's a state of the art new area, we actually get a respectable setlist for once. The 2013 Arco show was absolutely embarrassing.

• Like 1

I had to end up using my phone, too. Managed to get 2 GA tickets. Stupid expensive, but I haven't seen the band since 2013 and haven't been to the new arena yet, so whatever. Just REALLY hoping that because it's a state of the art new area, we actually get a respectable setlist for once. The 2013 Arco show was absolutely embarrassing.

:LOL: Sacramento has the worst luck!

I haven't been to the new arena yet either. It looks pretty nice from the pictures! Hope the show and everything turns out great.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
On 12/30/2018 at 10:21 AM, gocanux said:

Is anyone driving up from LA for the NoCal shows?

Driving up from San Diego. Yes they play the old sports arena in SD, but am visiting family in SAC and am hoping the new arena has decent sound, has to be better than the old sports arena.  

Edited by Goatcheese99

On 11/13/2018 at 3:29 PM, Requiem1394 said:

... Just REALLY hoping that because it's a state of the art new area, we actually get a respectable setlist for once. The 2013 Arco show was absolutely embarrassing.

Just wondering why a new arena would bring a more respectable set list than ARCO (as he drives up from San Diego to see the SAC show 🥴)

Also curious what was embarrassing about the 2013 show.  

Just under 1 week away....

Edited by Goatcheese99

1 hour ago, Goatcheese99 said:

It’s tonight.  Been looking at set lists and wondering why the band is not mixing it up??? it appears identical from venue to venue so far...

Yeah, I think the production is so tight that there's not much room for variation. I wonder if they'll wind up like Tool in the long run with one setlist for the entire tour. I only go to one Tool show a tour for that reason. 

With that said, I am absolutely loving the length of the set and the Metal Medley thing that they have going on. I just wish they'd include a snippet of Dead Star. 

Just got back from the show, my son and I had great seats it was an awesomely head banging good time.  To me the Stockholm + jam was just amazing to see those played not quite in their entirety, but good enough. It’s like the band is a swarm of bees pent up for an eternity but then released in unison to the music, but mainly driven by primal beats of an incredible drummer. Forget the monster on stage.  The band kicked its ass. 

• Like 1

Is anyone interested in a vip Sacramento poster from this show? I won a vip package and meet & greet (awesome!). I have an extra poster. 

I'm also looking for a vip poster from the Oakland show 

Edited by Mmca
Forgot something