2019.02.28 - Salt Lake City, UT - Vivint Smart Home Arena

halo eighteen

I wonder how much the Premium and Enhanced Experience will be? I wonder if it's worth it. I'm short and I will need to be close. Any ideas? Did it say in the descriptions that they let you out onto the floor before everybody else? I'm excited☺

I wonder how much the Premium and Enhanced Experience will be? I wonder if it's worth it. I'm short and I will need to be close. Any ideas? Did it say in the descriptions that they let you out onto the floor before everybody else? I'm excited☺

Yeah, all GA tickets purchased with the Premium/Enhanced Experience packages will have early access to the floor. Prices aren't listed for either of the packages yet, but hopefully they'll put those up before they go on sale.

• 2 months later...

GA floor tickets are sold out; the $399 (each!) superVIP tickets are the only ones still on sale for the GA floor.

We have 2 for sale for what we paid ($97.99 + $21.85 in obscene fees!) on MuseBay. We have been to that venue before; they had one of the best queueing and entry procedures I have seen at 75 Muse gigs.

• 1 month later...